Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

phr0zen

I read through the whole thread and finally bought the Fury 2 because of all the great things reviews it gets. I never used a vape, used to smoke joints, and I honestly will never go back.

What a difference! I don't have any comparison to other vaporizer, but I truly enjoy my Fury 2, vapor is tasty and really good. I love the quick heat up time, but I am really looking for those dosing capsules! as I am often vaping on the go.

-One happy and satisfied customer

shredder

I read through the whole thread and finally bought the Fury 2 because of all the great things reviews it gets. I never used a vape, used to smoke joints, and I honestly will never go back.

What a difference! I don't have any comparison to other vaporizer, but I truly enjoy my Fury 2, vapor is tasty and really good. I love the quick heat up time, but I am really looking for those dosing capsules! as I am often vaping on the go.

-One happy and satisfied customer

Welcome to the site, and congrats on your first vape choice. Along with the obvious health benefits, if you buy herb, you should start saving money. My usage went drastically down when I fucked combustion several years ago. I feel better too.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
I think back over the years....
...What a good choice for a first vape!

Yep, couldn't agree more! Last October 3rd I posted the following in this thread:

I'm sure many who read such praise think it's just hyperbole but the fact is, HR has achieved something with this vape that seems almost impossible in such a small unit but nevertheless, they did it! Had the Fury been available several years ago I would have saved a great deal of money since then!

And my admiration for this unit and HR has only grown! :clap::clap::clap:

AMiA

Yep, couldn't agree more! Last October 3rd I posted the following in this thread:

I'm sure many who read such praise think it's just hyperbole but the fact is, HR has achieved something with this vape that seems almost impossible in such a small unit but nevertheless, they did it! Had the Fury been available several years ago I would have saved a great deal of money since then!

And my admiration for this unit and HR has only grown! :clap::clap::clap:

Agree 110% to every word said so far regarding FURY 2..Yesterday i got my watertool from HR,and it work really good..smood vapor..Okey,the devise can easly get broken,but i always try my best to be extra carefull while using it/loading it..and i can always order one moore ;-)

And the care and product service HR give us byers are second to none..keep it going HR.

shaolinmilk

So I tested out the Fury 2 yesterday (using without WPA) and I must say... it's pretty darn good for the price! It is extremely small compared to my other vapes and it feels well built. When compared to the CF/CFX, it's like 1000 times better on build quality. As for vapor, it is better than the CF/CFX and can pump out vapor just as quick. This is definitely my new recommendations for beginners. Awesome vape.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
So I just disassembled the mp for the first time... I could have waited longer but planning to show it off to a few people who have never used it, so thought I’d clean it up a bit....
Anyone have any tricks to getting the silicone back in place? I have been trying for 20+ minutes and cannot for the life of me figure it out.

Edit:
I watched @paytonpenn video which helped a little. It looks like my problem is Taking off the black plastic on top. In order to get that silicone back in place I need to get that off first.
Anyone have any suggestions? Trying not to break it!

Edit:
Finally figured it out. A lot of prying finally paid off. Phew! I need a hit!

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Ok, So I have been debating on what to get myself as a portable since my Mighty was stolen. It's hard to replace a Mighty with anything else BUT I was thinking of giving this a shot. Now that I look at it, I think I may want the Fierce even more, but I still want one! So I am thinking of just waiting for a fierce to come out and spending less on a Fury 1 or a rebrand until then? With the discounts and rebrand prices I can get a Fury 1 (Grindhouse Shift or Sutra mini maybe??) for around $65 shipped, $85 with the WPA.

Is the Fury 2 worth the extra $40 over a Fury 1 if you get a WPA with both? I don't care about 3 clicks vs 5 that much and I don't have silicone sensitivity like some.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I've been using the Fury 1 at least once a day for nearly 9 months now and see no reason to replace it with the fury 2 yet. I bought an ArGo when it came out thinking it would be a step up but it hardly gets any use because the Fury fills my electric portable needs perfectly.

As @Fat Freddy said above I would have saved a bunch of money if this had come out a few years ago.

Grepper

Truth to prevail
I've owned the fury 2 for several months now and agree with the consensus here... This lil tank rocks! So simple to use and amazingly efficient. I've gone thru at least a dozen vapes in search of something that meets all my needs and I've finally found it in the Fury 2. I'm so grateful for @HealthyRips.com because they have truly cured my VAS.... For now

I cannot possibly expand upon the already very thorough reviews from some very legit members but what I can say is I, too, wish this vape existed years ago. It would have saved so much $$$ and heartache! If you are on the fence, trust the pages here and buy the damn thing! You will not regret it!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All, Thank you all for your amazing reviews of our FURY 2! We want to reward our FC family by giving you our 420 Sale Coupon Code early so there's no need to wait! Use coupon code: HEALTHY420 during the checkout process to receive a 15% discount on any vaporizer on our website. Feel free to spread the word :)

420 Coupon Code: HEALTHY420

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Much thanks for the early code!!!

I just couldn't resist anymore. I was going to wait to pick up a Fury 1 when a sale came along, but with this code the difference between the 1 and 2 is only $17. Ah hell , I went with the Fury 2 and the xl wpa.

I have succumbed to your siren song foul temptress. :evil:

Come to papa. :drool:

Last edited:
Agree 110% to every word said so far regarding FURY 2..Yesterday i got my watertool from HR,and it work really good..smood vapor..Okey,the devise can easly get broken,but i always try my best to be extra carefull while using it/loading it..and i can always order one moore ;-)

And the care and product service HR give us byers are second to none..keep it going HR.
I broke mine within a few hours :(

little maggie

Hi All, Thank you all for your amazing reviews of our FURY 2! We want to reward our FC family by giving you our 420 Sale Coupon Code early so there's no need to wait! Use coupon code: HEALTHY420 during the checkout process to receive a 15% discount on any vaporizer on our website. Feel free to spread the word :)

420 Coupon Code: HEALTHY420

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com
Any possibility of a free shipping coupon for those of us who just need to buy accessories like the watertool?

paehtod

I broke mine within a few hours :(
Really sad to hear that...:( I prefer stay away from fancy fragile glass piece. It is frustrated for we living out of the US, have to wait at least 1week for the international shipping.

Any possibility of a free shipping coupon for those of us who just need to buy accessories like the watertool?

I think HR already provide free shipping? My last 2 purchase is $10 WPA and $15 glass mp, both shipped without shipping cost, within US of cause :D

Last edited:

little maggie

Nope.
I like the easy things in life. Press the button 3 times and that is it.
So true. Other than remembering to charge it there is nothing to do. As much as I love my tubo and other wood vapes, this tiny vape stays in my bedside drawer for easy use. No batteries to install, no butane, no plug when using. I tried some of the boundless vapes and ended up giving them away. This is a keeper.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Must admit that I loved the Boundless CFX once the mouthpiece filter was changed to an ELB.
The other models did not "float my boat"... especially the CFC.
I will admit that I still get CFC and CFX units for local patients though... The CFX especially works well.
Back on track to this thread.....
The Fury 2 makes life simple and gives a great session!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I can't wait for that Fury 2 to get here, although I may wait until those new ss dose caps come out. If those little caps really keep all the bits and pieces out of the heater parts then I may wait to start on those from the beginning. This little guy may be my right hand man on trips, but I'm not going anywhere right now. I am hoping that the Fury 2 will be in my pocket through all my summer excursions.

At home the nano rules the roost. But I do like to switch it up now and then, and also there's taking a portable down to the living room couch and also working out in the garage or out in the yard. A good portable is a necessity, but my VAS has never been satiated completely by any previous portable.

I did run my Lotus for a solid year as my daily driver, but in the end, I got tired of using a torch. I have also gone through a Firefly, 2 vapcaps, and an Air. All are pretty decent vapes, but they would fall out of favor. Right now the Air is my travel unit. I like it, but the draw resistance can be straining after several inhales and also it's a bit bigger than I hoped for. The FF was like carrying a brick in your pocket. I'm hoping this Fury gives me what everyone is stating; small size, low draw resistance and decent clouds. I like the idea of a portable that you can just cup in your hand and hit it when your walking around almost anywhere.

Stoners gotta have their toys. :science:

Last edited:
Top Bottom