Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

rozroz

I brush the screen at the bottom of mp after every session or two. I give it a quick ISO wipe every 5-8 sessions. I have yet to need to clean the entire mp yet, and I’ve had it since launch.
But I have noticed that super fine ground (grinded?) herb does clog up the screen much faster than medium ground herb. But it is still low maintenance.

LOL, i also wondered about the ground/grinded ;)
well i guess that's the down side of not having a dedicated stem with a capsule..
i read here some capsules may be available soon? any pics?
that would be perfect.

rozroz,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
How does this thing work on whole nugs?
I know convection requires grinding but i really prefer just throwing in a broken up piece.

I seldom grind my stuff before putting it into the Fury2. I just put in a partial nug. If I grind at all, then coarsely. Works just great. I love vapes that do not need ground stuff, especially on the go. The cloud production might be a bit lower, but it still extracts evenly and without any hassle.

Last edited:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968

Can't wait to receive my Fury 2, as much as the capsules be released!
4 or 5 of those capsules, with 2 keychain pills holders (one full, one for abv capsules) could improve the daily experience with the FURY imo !
I was going to wait for the caps before I purchased an F2. My Crafty has never had loose herb in it, only caps--caps are just so convenient, even outside in the wind and cold when I'm skiing. They also cut down on the need for cleaning. And they allow amazing keif sandwiches to be prepared in advance.

But then there was the $20 off and HR's participation in Vitolo's vapes for the needy campaign!--so I pulled the trigger. This appears to be the best small form e-vape on the market right now. And the caps are apparently just weeks away from release. I know! I got it early to break it in! Should be arriving tomorrow.

PS: Dosing caps are addictive. Since S-B came out with theirs, the rest of my vapes just sit on the shelf--except for emergencies!

AtomicPB

@Dynavaper

Same here. When I got my Fury2, I thought that I even counted seven 4 minute sessions ... now it is six per charge. Maybe I miscounted at first or batterie suffered from using it.

But for the size if the Fury2 I would consider six 4 minute sessions quite good.

Edit:
While thinking about it ... I normally do two back-to-back sessions for one stem or chamber. Maybe that's why I got 7 and even up till 8 sessions from it, because the Fury2 was already at working temperature. When the screen shuts off, I just instantly turn the Fury2 back on and it is right back to green.

My GF has the Fury2 atm, so I am not able to check it out and test it.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I got 8 full sessions per charge, at 390º.
I did not keep that unit though, but rather gave it to a patient that I saw.
I called to ask how many sessions he gets per charge, but she said he always plugs the unit in after a session or two, so she could not accurately judge.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Don't get me wrong - I am not complaining. The battery life is just fine for a device of that size! It's just that I often read something about 40 minutes+ and simply could not reach this with my units.

puffitup.com states, for example:

The Fury 2’s 18500 LiPo carries a 1600mAh capacity capable of providing about 40 minutes of heat per charge which is impressive for a unit so small but less than you would get from most larger portables.

http://blog.puffitup.com/2018/02/healthy-rips-fury-2-vaporizer-review/

One of many examples. But it is simply not true. It may be at the absolute lowest temperature, but that makes no sense in real life. Again - No complaints here. I just think that people should not have the wrong expectations. It's a fantastic little vape at a good price point with 24-30mins of battery life.

Last edited:

LabPong

I am wondering about the dosing caps. Don't they take away from the taste? Seems like wrapping your load with aluminum? is going to change the taste and make more harsh draws?

LabPong,
Reactions: rozroz

AtomicPB

@Dynavaper

I totally agree with you. The 40 minute battery life claim really is exaggerated in my eyes as well.

My guess is, that PIU just went with some marketing text. I just checked Vaposhop and they also have that 40 minute claim in their product description.

HRs website does not say anything about how long the battery will last.

Does it say something in the instruction manual? I wonder where the distributors got that info from.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
My F2FC, with the FCer discount in honor of Vitolo's efforts came yesterday, which is extremely fast considering that I ordered late on Friday. Thanks HR! I played with it 'til late last night. My God it heats up fast, like ten times faster than my Crafty or my other half-dozen! portables. It feels so solid. Taste is clean and strong! I loved using the bent glass pipe for delicious pure micro hits. Haven't tried the WPA yet, but tomorrow looks like a no-skiing day, so I'll have more time to play at home. So far of my half-dozen mid-price portables, this seems to be the new superstar. Only thing I need to be 110% are the dosing caps, and HR says they're coming in a few weeks. I'm a happy camper.

Fukinternet

Hi! Loving my Fury!

So i'm from canada and our winters are cold. I noticed an issue where when i vape outside in the cold the airflow is very restricted, feels like it's clogged but whenever i'm inside it work normally. Is there a physical reason in the way its made that would cause this? Is there a malfunction or something else completely ? Anyone else vapes in the cold with the fury that may have experienced something similar?

Fukinternet,
Reactions: AtomicPB

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
And further big thanks to @HealthyRips.com for matching the dozen by contributing 6 cost-free devices! :)

I was reading about this yesterday, and I'm really impressed. When I'm looking to purchase a regulated device I will support this company without hesitation. Major props to @HealthyRips.com. :clap:

isemo

Hello,

I have received the Fury2 3 days ago from Vaposhop in EU. I notice today that the UC make sound. Its like sound metal when it expand by the heat. I have to put my ear next to the UC for hear it. This is normal??
Furthermore I find that there's always a burned taste at the firsts draws. Could be the herbs who fall in the heating chamber??

I hope that my Fury isn't damaged... :uhh::uhh:.

Sorry for my bad english...

Top Bottom