Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
I fear I made an error.
I just sent the full amount collected to @HealthyRips.com
Problem is the amount of the money pool I set up was for 849, and the moneypool closed once the amount was met.
The actual amount (I transposed the numbers) for the Fury 2s is 894
My fault... but I made another pool with the goal of $50, which is what I was short when sending the full funds to @HealthyRips.com
Anyone wanting to throw in small amounts to meet that $50 can do so at https://paypal.me/pools/c/82aAfRozI4

Hi All, We can confirm that we received the funds for the 6 FURY 2 units and we will be donating another 6 units for a total donation of 12 units. We will be shipping them to @Vitolo today. We are very proud of this community and we are honored and humbled to be a part of it. Thank you all for raising these funds so quickly and helping us make a difference in the lives of people in need. A big hand to all who coordinated and donated to this cause! :clap:

We would like to celebrate by offering another FC member coupon code that will run through the end of February! Use coupon code: FC20 during the checkout process to receive a $20 discount on any vaporizer on our website: https://www.healthyrips.com

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Glad to see my Dynavap friends also getting engaged with the needy F2 effort.
Hi All, We can confirm that we received the funds for the 6 FURY 2 units and we will be donating another 6 units for a total donation of 12 units. We will be shipping them to @Vitolo today. We are very proud of this community and we are honored and humbled to be a part of it. Thank you all for raising these funds so quickly and helping us make a difference in the lives of people in need. A big hand to all who coordinated and donated to this cause! :clap:

We would like to celebrate by offering another FC member coupon code that will run through the end of February! Use coupon code: FC20 during the checkout process to receive a $20 discount on any vaporizer on our website: https://www.healthyrips.com

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
I and I'm sure others appreciate your participation in Vitolo's worthy effort to serve needy vapers! Where's the line! Just kidding. Thank you Healthy Rips.

I also appreciate the discount for FCers. I wasn't ready to order my Fury 2, but this with the above and I'm jumping, the moment I get off of here.

PS: All done within ten minutes. I have placed my order! And thanks so much to Vitolo/Vaporist for conceiving this and allowing us to be donors. This makes me proud to be an FCer.

Last edited:

dirtdoc

Received my Fury2 yesterday, just in time for my birthday, and its great! New to the vaping game (long time combuster :uhoh:) and this little machine is excellent - easy to use, smooth, and delivers. Only other vape I've tried is a friends Pax 3, and the Fury so much nicer. Only downside is that I was just a few days ahead of their sale. Anyway, highly recommended, and appreciate FC helping me choose such a nice device. :p

thatoneguy445

Received my Fury2 yesterday, just in time for my birthday, and its great! New to the vaping game (long time combuster :uhoh:) and this little machine is excellent - easy to use, smooth, and delivers. Only other vape I've tried is a friends Pax 3, and the Fury so much nicer. Only downside is that I was just a few days ahead of their sale. Anyway, highly recommended, and appreciate FC helping me choose such a nice device. :p

Same exact thing here. Aside from VapCaps/WoodScents, the fury 2 is the only battery powered vape I’ve used aside from my old pax 3. And what a difference.

I can pack like 1/5th of the amount, and get high much more quickly than the pax!

So far, I’ve only used it twice with the native mouthpeice and a full bowl.

I’ve found it’s also amazing with the WPA for an on demand mini bong hit. Can pack it up and take a rip within like 30 seconds. It’s pretty incredible!

Occipital

I want to buy a Fury 2 soon but I'm reluctant because of the short battery life and non-removable battery. Should I wait for a revision or should I cut my losses and grab a Fury 2?

Occipital,
Reactions: Vitolo

MonkeyTime

I want to buy a Fury 2 soon but I'm reluctant because of the short battery life and non-removable battery. Should I wait for a revision or should I cut my losses and grab a Fury 2?

I don't consider the battery lacking. I do have to charge once and a while mid day, but I would with any vape. At least with the F2, it's convenient.

rozroz

Hi.. im looking for a very stealthy convection device
To use outdoors once every couple of days for a few micro hits.. thats all.
However i hope the small mouthpiece wont get too warm, and also hope for a reasonable airflow without too much ‘cloggieness’..
The 20% off code is an opportunity..
Would this fit my needs?
Was also considering the Fog, but the Fury might be less restricted? Not sure about the mouthpiece temp.
I wont use any glass with it.

Tnx.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Yes, the battery life is the weakest spot - let's hope the fury 3 gets pass through charging, would be the best solution for the little guy imo

Used2use,

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
yea, standard micro usb charging, but it does not heat while charging - guess pass through charging while hot will be pretry bad for the battery life span, it's always a compromise...

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hi.. im looking for a very stealthy convection device
To use outdoors once every couple of days for a few micro hits.. thats all.
However i hope the small mouthpiece wont get too warm, and also hope for a reasonable airflow without too much ‘cloggieness’..
The 20% off code is an opportunity..
Would this fit my needs?
Was also considering the Fog, but the Fury might be less restricted? Not sure about the mouthpiece temp.
I wont use any glass with it.

Tnx.
I think this will fit your needs nicely. I have never had the mp get hot. And as long as you fill oven loosely (no tamping) airflow is great.

rozroz

I think this will fit your needs nicely. I have never had the mp get hot. And as long as you fill oven loosely (no tamping) airflow is great.

thanks. and how often the mouthpiece end can clog with fine grind material?

rozroz,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I brush the screen at the bottom of mp after every session or two. I give it a quick ISO wipe every 5-8 sessions. I have yet to need to clean the entire mp yet, and I’ve had it since launch.
But I have noticed that super fine ground (grinded?) herb does clog up the screen much faster than medium ground herb. But it is still low maintenance.

Top Bottom