Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

b0

Cloudy...
I did get a chance to test mine, and it also "leaked" air.

Mine had also been working flawlessly, so I'm not too worried, but maybe it could work better?......

Maybe it could work better and maybe the airpath isnt isolated that worries me a bit more. Weird that no one noticed this before.

The leak is in the body in my unit. Took out the mp and tested it and no leaks, but if I cover the bowl and blow from the bottom the air escapes around the unit USB and bowl :huh:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
There is a silicone seal at the bottom of the unit that seals the (completely isolated) air path to the bottom of the body. If you blow through that bottom hole - you will be blowing the seal away from the body and thus forcing air to escape around the seal. The air path is completely isolated - please see here: http://blog.puffitup.com/2018/01/fury-2-teardown-new-year-new-vape-destruction/

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

b0

Cloudy...
There is a silicone seal at the bottom of the unit that seals the (completely isolated) air path to the bottom of the body. If you blow through that bottom hole - you will be blowing the seal away from the body and thus forcing air to escape around the seal. The air path is completely isolated - please see here: http://blog.puffitup.com/2018/01/fury-2-teardown-new-year-new-vape-destruction/

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

When I inhale from the mouthpiece, if I cover the inhole there is still air coming through the mouthpiece. From where that air comes? Does that mean that my seal is damaged/non working properly?

TempIe

Maybe it could work better and maybe the airpath isnt isolated that worries me a bit more. Weird that no one noticed this before.

The leak is in the body in my unit. Took out the mp and tested it and no leaks, but if I cover the bowl and blow from the bottom the air escapes around the unit USB and bowl :huh:

Put the WPA in and test it that way. If you get an air leak while blowing through the WPA and plugging the bottom air inlet you have a problem...

TempIe,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I spoke with @HealthyRips.com and they made the suggestion that I get donations, and then send him the funds when complete.
He has said that for any purchase of a Fury 2 that I can pay for, he
will add a second unit and donate it to the cause. He did limit this to 6 purchases.
He said he is willing to, "match donations" up to 6, and send us 12 Fury 2 units.
I am not asking anyone here to overspend... or to spend funds at all, but I am just passing on a generous offer that has been put on the table.

If anyone does want to pay it forward to a low income, terminally ill, card holding patient, we set up an account solely for the purpose of the Fury 2 project at https://paypal.me/pools/c/8221F7nQK6

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I spoke with @HealthyRips.com and they made the suggestion that I get donations, and then send him the funds when complete.
He has said that for any purchase of a Fury 2 that I can pay for, he
will add a second unit and donate it to the cause. He did limit this to 6 purchases.
He said he is willing to, "match donations" up to 6, and send us 12 Fury 2 units.
I am not asking anyone here to overspend... or to spend funds at all, but I am just passing on a generous offer that has been put on the table.

If anyone does want to pay it forward to a low income, terminally ill, card holding patient, we set up an account solely for the purpose of the Fury 2 project at https://paypal.me/pools/c/8221F7nQK6

Excellent, thank you both @HealthyRips.com for your wonderful and awesome generosity and @Vitolo for your admirable work and the organisation!
My USD 149,- have just been sent. Let's make this a big thing all together, Ladies & Gentlemen!

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
Put the WPA in and test it that way. If you get an air leak while blowing through the WPA and plugging the bottom air inlet you have a problem...

Should have the WPA next week. Unit performs really well, today I've been using it in london around the city center withiutwany issues.

I think it's a bad seal with the mp, but seems to be normal. Can't wait to try this little guy, it's the perfect travel vape!

b0

Cloudy...
I cannot spend a lot, but will make a symbolic donation of 10 dollar.

Not a fury owner myself, but this initiative should be applauded and supported in my humble opinion.

Next thursday when I get paid I will add some money as well. Have been wanting to help/support @Vitolo for some time and this is the perfect time.

Thanks @HealthyRips.com, it's amazing to see a company supporting the community like this! On top of that this vape is so easy to use, i think is gonna be perfect for the patients

Testing my unit around oxford today, this little vape is sooo stealth, love it!

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I cannot spend a lot, but will make a symbolic donation of 10 dollar.

Not a fury owner myself, but this initiative should be applauded and supported in my humble opinion.
Thank you @tepictoton for the hope and forward direction.
The locals (not the low income population) here have been learning about the Fury 2 and are saving up for their own. @HealthyRips.com ... you are creating a stir around here with your device!

Joaon

Hey everyone!
I was fond of the form factor of the Terra, but now I suppose I will pass ..
It seems the Fury 2 is now in Top 1 position of my VAS. :tup:

Still a 40 min of battery ? Could we charge it on a car lighter adapter ? :ninja:

From what I red here, it seems that the experience with the Fury 2 is daily enjoyable ! Can't wait to save for this puppy!

Also great movement from @HealthyRips.com & @Vitolo , this unit seems beloved by medical users, it's great to make it moreover affordable for thoses in real needs! 'll see if I can contribute :)

Cheers buddies

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hi @Vitolo ! I admire your work and I am doing similar work where I am! Educating about medical marijuana and a healthy way to medicate is crucial! I have been purchasing the Vivant V-Leaf to give to these patients, Mainly because on the Sub $50 price tag and I am paying for all of mine out of pocket. I just bought 4 more in fact to give out to some elderly patients!

Really my only issue with the V-leaf is the timer cuts off 2-3 times per session and you have to turn it back on. Due to this minor annoyance I was thinking about swithing my Goto budget vape over to this one. BUT at almost 3x the cost of a V-leaf do you think it's worth the extra cash? I do not have a Fury 2 of my own, but I was thinking of picking one up to test to see if it would be worth the extra funds getting these people a more premium product without the annoying timer issue.

I was thinking of trying one for personal use anyway,
What made you decide the Fury 2 was the best bang for your buck for this endeavor? Just curious.

C No Ego

Hi @Vitolo ! I admire your work and I am doing similar work where I am! Educating about medical marijuana and a healthy way to medicate is crucial! I have been purchasing the Vivant V-Leaf to give to these patients, Mainly because on the Sub $50 price tag and I am paying for all of mine out of pocket. I just bought 4 more in fact to give out to some elderly patients!

Really my only issue with the V-leaf is the timer cuts off 2-3 times per session and you have to turn it back on. Due to this minor annoyance I was thinking about swithing my Goto budget vape over to this one. BUT at almost 3x the cost of a V-leaf do you think it's worth the extra cash? I do not have a Fury 2 of my own, but I was thinking of picking one up to test to see if it would be worth the extra funds getting these people a more premium product without the annoying timer issue.

What made you decide the Fury 2 was the best bang for your buck for this endeavor? Just curious.

I have not even touched the standard mouthpiece on the Fury 2, just the WPA used exclusively so far... as long as you keep it charged it is a powerful little vape... size too, it just fits.

ah man- just realized that you @mrbonsai420 are who recommended the little Glass fab egg tank glass piece I use with the fury 2 ! thanks for the Rec man!

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
The reasons are many.
  1. Convection
  2. Size/shape suitable for easy grasp and fit in any arthritic hand
  3. Ease of opening, loading and cleaning
  4. Oven size is ample
  5. Long Sessions, and ease of restart.
  6. Complete Extraction
  7. Easy to see screen and readiness indicator
  8. Access to buttons is simple
  9. The unit has something to offer each disabling condition somehow... the blind... Amputees,... patients with spastic jerking.
I tried the Fury before giving the two I had to patients.
I tried it many ways (one handed..eyes blindfolded etc) and when my spasticity was out of control.
Once they were in the patients hands and I had none, I realized I missed using it!
But I have enough vapes to get medicated, so I am OK.
My patients are mostly older folks. The all fall into 3 categories:
  • Terminally Ill or Chronic Crippling illness
  • No income or low income
  • Legal patients with cards
I could pass them some complex Vaporizers. Some of the patients like that and are excited to have a ritual for cleaning, and re-assembling....poking and adjusting.
I feel better giving them a unit that performs superbly and I can sleep better not worrying about
them operating the tool poorly.
Try one.
You will enjoy it for personal use!

Last edited:

TempIe

I have not even touched the standard mouthpiece on the Fury 2, just the WPA used exclusively so far... as long as you keep it charged it is a powerful little vape... size too, it just fits.

ah man- just realized that you @mrbonsai420 are who recommended the little Glass fab egg tank glass piece I use with the fury 2 ! thanks for the Rec man!

Do you have a link to the glass fab egg?

Vitolo

Vaporist
@hillbill and @thatoneguy445 .... my hats off to you. Thank you!
My hopes rise high today.
I really was not sure this was anything more than a "pipe" dream, but it comes to fruition as I watch.
Cool, already 489 USD collected, 360 USD to go!
Go for it, fuckcombustion.com! I am proud of you guys & gals! :rockon::love:

--> Donate here <--
Only 345 USD to go now. It improves by the minute!
While I love the Fury 2's glass accessories, the Fury 2 is dynamite with the standard Mouthpiece, which allows the session a bit more flower in the oven, and a very wide open free draw (without compromising the vapor's thickness).

EDIT:
@Polarbearboy Thanks for moving things along further with your generosity.
1 other kind soul whose forum name I do not know has also kicked in!
I thank you both. the mission is almost done... with only 210 USD to go.

Last edited:

C No Ego

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Another Fury 2 lurker and likely purchaser--waiting to see the dosing caps, which I'm addicted to with my Crafty--who just lovingly donated to the purchase of F2s to give to needy medical mj users, prescribed or self-prescribed! You can donate too, any amount helps, via PayPal: https://paypal.me/pools/c/8221F7nQK6

Thanks to vitolo and the HR folks. This is worthy of attention from the entire FC site/community.

PS: Nice to see my DynaVap friends joining in this effort. There's lots of them and lots of them with $$$$$$!

Last edited:
Top Bottom