Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

trfe

HR said that the dosing caps would be available around the second week of March at the earliest. So not overdue.
Oh I thought I read something about “in a few weeks” a few weeks ago but maybe that was news on dosage capsules.

Thanks for the info.

trfe,

thatoneguy445

Found the perfect case to keep the wpa unbroken and the smell in
MSXfmXd.jpg

akb8haD.jpg

Best part? $12 on Amazon with free 2 day shipping

Just sold my pax 3 and have a fury 2 on the way from @PuffItUp!

How do you like that case? Looking for something just to keep the smell in somewhat if I leave the fury in a car for a couple hours (with the pax, with no case on, the car would absolutely reek, even from a turned off vape just sitting there).

How’s the smell in general with/without the mouthpiece cap and the case? Just curious if that’s something I need (I for sure did with the pax), or if the included cap is “good enough”

Super excited to get my fury, and just as excited for the upcoming dosing capsules in a couple weeks!

thatoneguy445,
Reactions: The Beagle

Hanffreund

@Hanffreund you can order stuff from HR to Germany. No problem at all. Normally you have to pay import taxes/fees which are about 20%.

I had to pick my stuff up from "Zoll" and had to unpack my parcel in front of the customs employee and had to explain what it was (obviously an aromatherapy device :)). It seemed though as if he just wanted to make sure that it is not an eCig device (they are taxed differently AFAIK).

I would recommend to order from @VapoShop they have great service and you safe yourself the hassle with "Zoll" and a little money especially if you use their FC coupon code (can anyone help me out? Was it "VAPOBUST2017"?).

I am considering a second Fury2 and as happy as I was with the service of HR, I would order from @VapoShop this time, because of the aforementioned.

And welcome to FC by the way. You are at the right place, if you look for information regarding vaporizers and to discuss them with great people.
Thank you for the warm welcome @AtomicPB ! Exactly those problems which you got into are the reason i did not already buy one directly from HR. I would like to buy from Vaposhop.de immediately but i hope they offer the mentioned accessoires (O-ring & screensets etc.) and special dosing capsules in the next days so i don't have to pay shipping twice.

Could anyone try if the dosing capsules from Storz & Bickel fit into the Fury 2 chamber please? That would be very nice!

Hanffreund,
Reactions: AtomicPB

Jah1975

Just sold my pax 3 and have a fury 2 on the way from @PuffItUp!

How do you like that case? Looking for something just to keep the smell in somewhat if I leave the fury in a car for a couple hours (with the pax, with no case on, the car would absolutely reek, even from a turned off vape just sitting there).

How’s the smell in general with/without the mouthpiece cap and the case? Just curious if that’s something I need (I for sure did with the pax), or if the included cap is “good enough”

Super excited to get my fury, and just as excited for the upcoming dosing capsules in a couple weeks!
Does very well smellwise, I don't use the plastic mouthpiece, but I keep the resined up glass wpa in there with no issues after a long hot day in the Florida sun

potriot

Who has gotten a flashing PROTECT, then a shutoff?

Battery is not dead, either half or 3/4 full.....so i am not charging it further at this point. No need to pump energy into a battery flashing protect, lol....my worry meter is rising too after a hour edit. I know their Rma seems great, but i guess i am under estimating my usage and abuse levels of machines???

I use it fairly heavy, maybe average 2-4 whole battery cycles all day, eveyday, for 3 weeks,lol.

Kinda sucks...i really dig this thing....

Stepping from 360ish to 390ish and finishing with high 420s, makes mincemeat of high tolerances all thru the WPA in native..I milk the bubbler for microdosing at 429 consistently...

Already sent an email but the holiday weekend.....

Snow here in the PNW, vapers be well.

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Who has gotten a flashing PROTECT, then a shutoff?

Battery is not dead, either half or 3/4 full.....so i am not charging it further at this point. No need to pump energy into a battery flashing protect, lol....my worry meter is rising too after a hour edit. I know their Rma seems great, but i guess i am under estimating my usage and abuse levels of machines???

I use it fairly heavy, maybe average 2-4 whole battery cycles all day, eveyday, for 3 weeks,lol.

Kinda sucks...i really dig this thing....

Stepping from 360ish to 390ish and finishing with high 420s, makes mincemeat of high tolerances all thru the WPA in native..I milk the bubbler for microdosing at 429 consistently...

Already sent an email but the holiday weekend.....

Snow here in the PNW, vapers be well.
I only get that in the cold but as soon as it powers off I cycle it back on. Might go through 3 protects before it is heated back up enough. Huge battery drain though.

Feralfarmer

Hey so my wpa has gotten increasingly more loose despite waiting for full heat up removing while hot and keeping it clean. Have used regularly since Nov. Is there any way to adjust the O ring? Still works but now it falls out when used upside down in a water pipe. Actually spilled out last night. I don't love the wiggle either.

Also is this something covered under warranty I took good care of it and I am the only user.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feralfarmer,

trfe

Using the Fury 2 gave me a strange lightheaded feeling in addition to my high. Happened every time I used it.

It’s not a feeling I like.

So as a test I took one hit at 385 with an empty chamber. To be clear, the chamber has never see material, just used the WPA as a mouthpiece so the chamber is basically factory clean.

One 7 second hit on a clear head and I’m still lightheaded 10 minutes later. Pretty confused about this weird effect.

This unit has had about 3 separate upside down iso swabs over the last 5 days and maybe 7 burnoffs.

Edit: still lightheaded 25 minutes later.

Last edited:
trfe,
Reactions: potriot

Jah1975

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

potriot

I only get that in the cold but as soon as it powers off I cycle it back on. Might go through 3 protects before it is heated back up enough. Huge battery drain though.
Ive gone thru a dozen, lol....still 3 quarters battery life.....it is skipping the warmup and the green leds stay lit....

No biggie, irony being I bought this instead of the Grasshopper because of the rma.....such is life

@paytonpenn thanks also for your f2 livestreams, that helped me decide big time!

Also going to iso clean, what do the pros usually do sending devices like this across state lines, especially one that cant really be cleaned all the way....damn not sure i even wanna rma this......

Hey so my wpa has gotten increasingly more loose despite waiting for full heat up removing while hot and keeping it clean. Have used regularly since Nov. Is there any way to adjust the O ring? Still works but now it falls out when used upside down in a water pipe. Actually spilled out last night. I don't love the wiggle either.

Had the same problem and after an email they had it out that day....my new one was spot on. Really liking the wpa stems, buddy is letting me borrow a spare bent stem glass piece.....I preload and swap the for almost on demand microdose, just pack each stem small and swap while hitting, that was my goto at home....good luck!

Last edited:

Jdlpsc

The guy seems suspicious to me. He refused to post a picture because he said he didn’t want to breathe in the white material.

Made my spidey sense kick in.
Yeah, he seemed very apprehensive to do anything about contacting healthy rips or even taking pictures. Weird, would still be interested in seeing how @HealthyRips.com responds though.

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I LOVE this unit. If I could have a dozen of these to pass among low income, terminally ill patients, it would make my life easy!
This is a wonderful tool!

Your post made me think... I mean - We all know and appreciate your efforts to give vaporizer devices for free to people in real need. People who are terminally ill with low income. As if not only one of both states would already be cruel enough. A dozen Fury2 is quite a lot translated into money for a single person, but we are a large community here, with "direct access" to the manufacturer. Many of us spend more money on Vapes each year than others have left for essential things. We should try to give something back...

It's Karma time, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Here is my suggestion:
@HealthyRips.com - We need your help. Would you consider giving @Vitolo six free Fury 2 devices, if we, the community, manage to fund the missing six for the dozen from our own pockets? I know that I am asking for much, but six devices should not mean the world for a manufacturer who sells hundreds or rather thousands of them and maybe we could even get a good price for buying the missing ones. That would be just lovable and a great contribution to making this world a better place. And, hey, you could even advertise with it. Good deeds always pay back.

Maybe @Vitolo could set up some PayPal donation account and we keep the thing running for a month to hopefully find enough people out there who are willing to spend a tenner or two instead of some Starbucks coffee with the good feeling to help others in real need.

What's up, guys and gals? What do you think? My donation is guaranteed already. I am willing to finance 1 Fury2 all alone to get the thing starting. So we would just need to gather the money for 5 units, given that @HealthyRips.com supports us. @Vitolo, is that something you would like to see happening?

Last edited:

Eggzor

Does anyone know how long it generally takes to receive shipping confirmation after placing an order?

I ordered 2 Fury vaporizers yesterday from the healthyrips website and got an order confirmation email back immediately, however am yet to hear back from them in regards to shipment.

Also, has anyone ordered these units and got them delivered to Australia? Just wondering how long I can expect to wait until the order arrives at my door. Super keen to try this vape out, as I just lost my 3 year old Arizer Air over the weekend...

Eggzor,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@Eggzor They usually ship out very quickly, but today is a US holiday, so they might be closed. My guess is it will ship out tomorrow unless for some reason they don’t have stock. I can’t help you on how long it takes to get to Australia, but it will be worth the wait!

Top Bottom