Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@vapen00b Thanks for your question. Just to clarify - as we stated before: The development of the FURY is a collaborative effort between us (Healthy Rips by Green Curative, Inc.) and our manufacturing plant. We are still a relatively small company and we did not quite have the resources to cover all of the substantial manufacturing expenses. Our manufacturing plant agreed to cover most of the expenses and supply the army of manpower if they could recoup their costs by offering a version of the FURY to a couple of their other clients.

The Sutra and Hippie companies claim to have designed this unit - yet their own website descriptions of their 'versions of the FURY' do not match the actual properties of the FURY. For instance - Sutra's website states that the temperature range is 300F - 430F (FURY is 320F - 430F). And there is no mention of their device being heated by convection heating technology. The Hippie Rebel website claims that their battery is a Lithium Ion battery (FURY has a safe Lithium Polymer battery - will not explode).
If either one of these companies truly designed this vaporizer - wouldn't they would know exactly what they are selling?

Either the Sutra or the Hippie companies don't know what they are selling or they had their versions designed with different criteria than our FURY. This would be simple to verify: Does the Sutra actually have a temperature range of 300F - 430F? And is it powered by a Convection heating element? Does the Hippie version have a Lithium Ion battery or a Lithium Polymer battery?

We have listed the exact properties and features of the FURY as follows:
  • Convection Heating Technology
  • Precise digital temperature control
  • Temperature range from 320F - 430F
  • Glass Vapor Path
  • Kirsite Unibody
  • Low Draw Resistance
  • 15 - 20 Second Heat-up time (almost on-demand vapor)
  • Isolated Air Path - Food Grade Stainless Steel
  • Food Grade Stainless Steel Chamber
  • Standard USB Charging with Wall Charger Included
  • Charges in 75 - 90 minutes
  • EVE Class A 1600 mAh Lithium Polymer battery (safety issue - won't explode)
  • Provides approximately 60-70 minutes of battery use per charge
  • 4 minute auto shut-off protection
  • RoHS Certified for 100% Health and Safety
  • One year free replacement warranty
  • Lifetime 1/2 price replacement warranty
Please understand that we are not speculating that the Sutra or Hippie versions are not what they claiming - we are simply pointing out that the claims they are making about their vaporizers do not fit the properties of the FURY - which we know to be exactly correct :)

AND

The Healthy Rips FURY has Two Warranties:
  • One Year Free Replacement Warranty
  • Lifetime 1/2 Price Replacement Warranty

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

Smokinbenbrown

I have the other identical triplet the sutra mini got it a couple days before 4/20. If anyone is interested in the earlier mentioned conduction test of a "rebranded" fury I can post some pics maybe video of the results if anyone can let me know what temperature to run it on. I noticed the sutra mini for presale atleast 2 months ago then the hippie rebel a couple days before this thread when I saw the healthy rips fury. Did I just miss the fury and rebel or did 2 company's produce and market a rebrand before healthy rips mentioned publicly they designed and manufactured a new vaporizer?

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@Smokinbenbrown - I would appreciate any kind of general opinion/review about the vaporizer and your use/experience with it.

Myself, I am less interested in the results of it being turned on for 5 mins without being used.. :)

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@Smokinbenbrown Hi, please read our last post just above your post and you will see the discrepancies in the claims made by the Sutra and Hippie companies - the claims on their websites do not match the factual properties of our Healthy Rips FURY.

Also - we had our FURY on pre-sale 2 1/2 months ago - see our announcement on another forum back in mid-March here: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/13081

Notice at the bottom of this post from Mid-March you will read this:

"As our team continues to improve the FORCE - we have also developed a new Convection Vaporizer we will be releasing in 4-5 weeks named the FURY. It is wrapped in a solid Kirsite Alloy Unibody, delivers enormous vapor production and has a Glass Vapor Path for a Pure Convection flavor. FURY Price: $139"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sutra makes no mention on their website of their vaporizer being powered by Convection Technology.
Our FURY is solely heated by Convection Technology.

Sutra's website states that the temperature range for their version is 300F - 430F (Our FURY is 320F - 430F).
Since you have a Sutra version in your hand - can you please tell us if the temperature range is actually 320F - 430F? Or is it 300F - 430F as they claim on their own website?

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

Smokinbenbrown

@HealthyRips.com I wasnt trying to insinuate that your claims about the rebel were false, everything you said made sense to me after I read thru the thread (before I made the comment). I was really just curious about the release dates. Sutra in hand its 320°-430°, also before I ordered I asked about the oven material as I didnt see it on the site and I was told stainless steel by a sutra rep, a week or two after I had it I checked back and it said ceramic oven so you nailed that one. @mrb Ive used it pretty frequently over the last month it definitely heats in under 30 seconds with decent vapor 1st draw. The flavor isnt really anything special but it deff

Smokinbenbrown,
Reactions: mrb

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@Smokinbenbrown Absolutely no worries! We are just pointing out the facts - and you just helped confirm them :). Sutra's website says that their vaporizer has a temperature range of 300F - 430F. But you have one in your hand and you are confirming that the actual temperature range is 320F - 430F. If they truly designed it as they say - they would know this basic information.
The Hippie company claims that their Rebel has a Lithium Ion battery which can explode and cause severe injury (we have seen several cases first hand).
Our Healthy Rips FURY has a Lithium Polymer battery which is safe and will not explode.

We have explained the origin of our Healthy Rips FURY a few times in this thread and we do not want to become repetitive - so for more information about our FURY please read our previous posts in this thread and/or go to our website page: http://www.healthyrips.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

To get amazing flavor - set the temperature at 355F or lower - you will still get massive vapor production as well.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Are you using max temp 430? Also I know in your vids you use through a wp. I'm only using native. Will results be different
I have used all reasonable temps on 180C you get vapor from concentrates but I personally like at least 190C. Max temp is amazing and still not even too harsh.

I have also used primarily native its very smooth but can get dry with back to back hits.

Smokinbenbrown

In my previous post after the last sentence- Flavor isnt really anything special but it deff. I had typed out a good amount more but just noticed it only posted the upper half of my post. I have the rebranded version the sutra mini. @PPN @paytonpenn @kaisersosay415 all got the healthy rips fury I think everyone mentioned. Every time one of these guys posts a positive comment about the fury Im wondering if we feel that different about it or maybe the vapcap binge clouded my vape judgment. Can or does anyone know if or what the differnces between the materials used internally on the fury and sutra mini?

Last edited:
Smokinbenbrown,
Reactions: vapen00b

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi @Smokinbenbrown I'm not sure to understand what you mean... at first I was very dubitative, sceptik,... cause the claim the Fury was the true "rebrand" and cause the true convection claim.

Although, since I received a unit and can attest by myself it's a convection based vaporizer with some conduction involved (I would say 80% convection, 20% conduction... not scientific at all...) with a quasi-free airflow. And since the mods here took off the "rebrand/knock-off" tag there was for this thread I changed my mind.

I agree the taste is not the "best" although it is very good without any foreign smell.. and the border between a good taste and the best taste is very thin and that's all personnal opinion. for me the best taste vape I get is the ESV but I know that's not the case for all ESV users...

Job is calling me now..

Smokinbenbrown

@PPN I thought that other than having the same look and design the internal parts like oven material and batterys in each are different. I thought the outside shell and mouthpeice for all three is from the same manufacturer. But then each company uses its own batteries and internal parts in house seperatly using their own materials before they are completed. Hope that makes sense, because if they are all exactly the same my sutra mini even after 2 back to back cycles at max temp doesnt produce any vapor (sometimes maybe a wisp but thats more than likely dry residue stuck around the oven) using the quartz cup and concentrate. But for dry material I would say all the comments made about the fury have been similar to how the sutra functions.

Smokinbenbrown,
Reactions: PPN

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
@PPN I thought that other than having the same look and design the internal parts like oven material and batterys in each are different. I thought the outside shell and mouthpeice for all three is from the same manufacturer. But then each company uses its own batteries and internal parts in house seperatly using their own materials before they are completed. Hope that makes sense, because if they are all exactly the same my sutra mini even after 2 back to back cycles at max temp doesnt produce any vapor (sometimes maybe a wisp but thats more than likely dry residue stuck around the oven) using the quartz cup and concentrate. But for dry material I would say all the comments made about the fury have been similar to how the sutra functions.
Fwiw quartz cup needs time but honestly just use convection for vaping oils some hemp or cotton or ss mesh works way better I'll probably have a video around Tuesday.

Top Bottom