1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by reeefermadness, May 9, 2017.

1. Dirtrider

Dirtrider Member

I was messing around with this bubbler last night - not on the fury 2, but see how it worked - without hooking it to a vape. I have to put a hold on my recommendation because when I tried it was getting a drop or two or water out the bottom. It was not hooked to the fury but over a paper towel and with those drops coming out it could have wet the weed - not good. I admit I am a water tool noob so maybe I filled it too full or was to drawing to hard. I will mess around with it some more this weekend but just wanted to let everyone know. Probably me doing something wrong. Honestly I don't find the vapor that hot with the standard mouth piece - or I even if I don't put water in the bubbler, I could run it dry to cool the vapor if needed.

ataxian likes this.
  2. Cheesequake

Cheesequake Convection Enthusiast

Just got a great deal on a unit from another member on here. Super excited to give this thing a try. After some of the videos I've seen it looks like the Fury can match the performance of a Grasshopper or at least come close to it.

paehtod, AtomicPB and C No Ego like this.
  3. Wesmac33

Wesmac33 Well-Known Member

Just ordered a fury 2. Need a small stealth travel vape.

Also, VAS is a son of a bitch.

DirtyD, ataxian, paehtod and 8 others like this.
  4. Cheesequake

Just got my Fury 2 in the mail and holy shit is it tiny. Feels extremely solid too I expected a cheaper feeling extra plasticy vape and it doesn't feel that way at all. Very impressed so far, can't wait to use it when I get some herb later today.

Edit: Just tried with some vaped weed and woah. This thing is incredible. I'm milking up my bubbler using the WPA with vaped (way past where most people would stop vaping it) weed that I thought basically had nothing left in it. Whoever designed this thing did an absolutely incredible job. It couldn't fit in my hand more perfectly.

Edit 2: Just tried with some beautifully grown Gorilla Glue #4 and there was clouds and flavor for days. I know I'm still in the honeymoon phase but I could easily see this thing being my go to vape for a long time to come. I will be recommending this to basically anyone who asks me what vape they should get. Compared to the other options immediately available I think this is by far the best bang for your buck especially with the included 10/14/18mm WPA.

Seriously the only change I can think of would be swappable batteries but then you'd lose the incredible tiny design so I'm not sure on that one.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  5. Ramahs

Ramahs Active Member

And you have a Milaana and Grasshopper to compare it to. Impressive. You're making me really want to pull the trigger on a Fury 2. I specifically want it as a palm-able vape for my walk home in an illegal state.

Cheesequake, AtomicPB and paehtod like this.
  6. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

A Milaana and a Grasshopper owner here too, still prefer my Fury 2 for exactly the same application ("palm-able vape for my walk home in an illegal state.").
    Get one. You will not regret it.

DirtyD, ataxian, The Beagle and 10 others like this.
  7. Cheesequake

Click to play YouTube Video

Gigsabits53, Summer, AtomicPB and 8 others like this.
  8. almost there

almost there Well-Known Member

Dang brother, representing there! What temp u hitting?

Cheesequake likes this.
  9. Cheesequake

415 for all 3 hits. :o

almost there likes this.
  10. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

Hi All,

Healthy Rips FURY 2 Flash Deal Alert!

We sold out of our FURY 2 vaporizers today. However, we have a large production run of FURY 2's that will be completed by next week. THE DEAL: If you purchase a FURY 2 Bundle now - we will include our new Glass Mouthpiece FREE (as pictured) in addition to the FURY 2 Bundle. This deal will end on January 10, 2018 when we have our first 2018 production run of FURY 2's ready to ship.

[​IMG]

Please keep in mind that we are offering this free glass mouthpiece deal due to a one-week delay in shipping - so expect a shipping delay when you place your order :)

We will also have this Glass Mouthpiece available for sale on our website next week. Price: $20 including free USA shipping.

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team
    https://www.healthyrips.com

DirtyD, RUDE BOY, Mr. Me2 and 15 others like this.
  11. HighCheese

HighCheese New Member

Curious as to why you don't leave the WPA in the Fury 2 and lift them out together. Seems your method introduces extra opportunity for breaking/extra wear.

Jill NYC and paehtod like this.
  12. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

Probably because it provides a more convection oriented experience not wasting the herb when he wants to clear and finish the hit.

RUDE BOY, TempIe, Jill NYC and 3 others like this.
  13. HighCheese

HighCheese New Member

I get that, but there's so little conduction between hits the (minor) risk seems to outweigh the (minor) reward. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, everyone should vape how they please, just hadn't seen that before and thought it was a little odd/different.

paehtod likes this.
  14. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

I do the same thing. If you leave the stem in you will see vapor begin to come out of the air intake if its upside down sitting on the bubbler, definitely more efficient to take it out, but also I do like to clear my hits fully as Payt said (and often pack one hitters for water anyway)

vapen00b, Alegre, paytonpenn and 2 others like this.
  15. Cheesequake

This exactly. And the mouthpiece system is glass in metal so I'm not too concerned about wear.

vapen00b, TempIe, Jill NYC and 3 others like this.
  16. Marley420

Marley420 Member

Is the fury 2 an on demand vape?

17. 6ickos

6ickos New Member

for those who have both a pax 3 and a fury 2, how would you compared them in terms of vapor quality and taste?

i'm currently looking to buy a portable vape and the design, build quality, and warranty of the pax 3 are hard to ignore.

18. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

Welcome to FC @6ickos !! There is a whole world of information on just about all known vapes.

Personally, the Pax never interested me, and the Fury2 does.

Comparison questions are supposed to be asked in the ASK FC section. You actually should get more feedback there from Pax owners.

Edit: I just happened to look at the Fury 2 on @PuffItUp website. Besides being out of stock, the WPA was extra. It is possible they were referring to the WPA that holds more herbs?

Any clarification from @PuffItUp would be most welcome. TIA

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Wesmac33 and The Beagle like this.
  19. Cjisohsocool

Cjisohsocool Well-Known Member

Well this stinks :( I just tried charging my Fury 2 and it won't charge. @HealthyRips.com

20. almost there

almost there Well-Known Member

the Fury 2 from Puffitup doesn't include the WPA, it's $10 extra. As far as I know the newer WPA is not available at Puffitup.

AtomicPB likes this.
  21. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

The Beagle, Prolusio, paehtod and 8 others like this.
  22. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Nope, it is session based-- cooking when on. But it does heat up quick with plenty of convection.

23. Wesmac33

Wesmac33 Well-Known Member

My fury 2 got here today and damn, this thing packs one hell of a big punch for such a tiny device. Did 2 bowls back to back at higher temps and I sure am medicated :ko::D

Vapor quality is fantastic while being small and stealthy.
    Well done, @HealthyRips.com !!

24. Sketch420

Sketch420 Well-Known Member

Btw good those of you who own an E-nano log vape, the screens in the glass stems fit the Fury 2 perfectly. Helps not let those small partials through. Though i think a smaller weave pattern would work out better but it sure works great ATM. Love this thing :rockon:

25. Cjisohsocool

Cjisohsocool Well-Known Member

Fit inside the mouthpiece or fit inside the chamber?

AtomicPB likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors