Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

sickmanfraud

On sale right now for Fury 1 equal to the Fenix mini? for $114. $15 postage brings total to $129 or 109 Euros.

Fury 2 $139 plus $15 for shipping $154 or 130 Euros.

Older technology is almost always less expensive than the "latest and greatest"

AtomicPB

@sickmanfraud
I think most Europeans don't want to bother with customs, because most European Countrys have strict prohibitive cannabis laws.

I had to pick up my Fury2 from the customs office and had to unpack it in front of a customs officer explaining the nature of the device. I went for aromatherapy and everything went well and paraphernalia isn't even illegal but the whole scenario can be quite unsettling.

Your calculation is correct but in most EU countrys you also have to pay VAT and sometimes some other kind of Tax. Personally, I had to pay about 20% VAT but no other Tax (I think because Aromatherapy Devices are not taxed or because the amount of the device was low enough, not quite sure).

Including VAT I would have to pay 156€ for the Fury2 taking your calculation as base (and that's with the Fury2 on discount).

@HealthyRips.com
With "Puff it Up" now selling the Fury2, I was wondering, since you are abandoning the strict policy of selling the Fury2 only from your own Webshop, if there will be a European reseller in the near future.

From what I am reading here, there are quite a few potential customers that could be lost to the competition. I for myself would have already ordered a second Fury2 and the new WPA for sure if I had not to go through the unpleasant experience with customs and if I would not have to pay about 40$ for shipping and VAT on top of the product price.

I really like your products and I think they have great potential in Europe as well and maybe even more so if there would be an easier way to obtain them. Great service and great products sell everywhere in world. :)

Edit: We even have a very reputable European online Vaporizer Shop in @VapoShop as FC Member and Sponsor that might (like PIU) have interest in offering your products.

Last edited:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I think most Europeans don't want to bother with customs, because most European Countrys have strict prohibitive cannabis laws.

In my case is not a law problem as vaporizers are legal here but mostly the VAT (that if applied will add around 22-25% to the final price) and the fact that dealing with customs here is a huge pain in the ass, as if the postal service weren't crappy enough (need an example? USPS's tracking for my Fury 2 is more up to date than my country's postal service and the package it's been in my country for at least a week).

@HealthyRips.com
With "Puff it Up" now selling the Fury2, I was wondering, since you are abandoning the strict policy of selling the Fury2 only from your own Webshop, if there will be a European reseller in the near future.

From what I am reading here, there are quite a few potential customers that could be lost to the competition. I for myself would have already ordered a second Fury2 and the new WPA for sure if I had not to go through the unpleasant experience with customs and if I would not have to pay about 40$ for shipping and VAT on top of the product price.

I really like your products and I think they have great potential in Europe as well and maybe even more so if there would be an easier way to obtain them. Great service and great products sell everywhere in world. :)

Edit: We even have a very reputable European online Vaporizer Shop in @VapoShop as FC Member and Sponsor that might (like PIU) have interest in offering your products.

This x1000.
The Fury 2 looks like an excellent vape and it meets a lot of needs of European users (small, discrete,...). It's also gaining quite a reputation online (as the misnamed rebrand incident tells IMHO) so you really should ride this train.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @AtomicPB , Thank you (and others) for your valuable support and suggestions! One of the main reasons that we have had a policy of selling only directly to the public is due to the rampant counterfeiting of other vaporizer brands that has ravaged our industry. There are fake Pax, Mighty, Firefly, etc. vaporizers everywhere.

Randy at puffitup reached out to us to sample the FURY 2 - they tested it thoroughly and love it. Our ‘client always first’ philosophy aligns very well with the outstanding reputation that @PuffItUp has built over the last decade. We saw working with them as a natural progression of our company as Healthy Rips becomes a mainstream name. They are also close to us and we can easily ship large orders to them. We understand that there is demand for our vaporizers globally including Europe - and we would entertain partnering with a highly reputable vaporizer seller such as @VapoShop in the near future. Please bear with us as we navigate the next level of this industry - there are pros and cons to every decision we make and we want to carefully consider all of our options. We don’t want to make a misstep during this leap into the mainstream :)

Thank you all again for your support and feedback - we appreciate it more than we can express!

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

hoptimum

In my case is not a law problem as vaporizers are legal here but mostly the VAT (that if applied will add around 22-25% to the final price) and the fact that dealing with customs here is a huge pain in the ass, as if the postal service weren't crappy enough (need an example? USPS's tracking for my Fury 2 is more up to date than my country's postal service and the package it's been in my country for at least a week).

This x1000.
The Fury 2 looks like an excellent vape and it meets a lot of needs of European users (small, discrete,...). It's also gaining quite a reputation online (as the misnamed rebrand incident tells IMHO) so you really should ride this train.

Plus, it looks sexy as hell, IMO

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm curious. There are 45 pages on the fury and 1 on the force. I'd like to know why so many are choosing the fury and whether any have tried both.

They're different vapes, the Fury was designed with HR input, especially the 2, and it is more pure convection and overall smaller. If you read back early pages of this thread discuss the Force quite a bit actually, a few users have both. The force was also more widely rebranded, so you will see more pages covering it in the Titanic/Fenix thread (maybe others?) as well

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
So... Who can source the glass and wood for stems and sleeves like this? Surely I'm not the only one interested in this style. Also the Fury just.. Wow.

Coincidentally I was just looking last night for the wood/glass stem that @Alan made for my MVT in order to see if it might fit in the Fury2, but it got late and I fell asleep in another drug induced stupor. :clap:

The past month or so I've been using a VapCap in the Fury and it really changes that whole experience, from a VC point of view, AMAZINGLY! However I need to find a way to tighten the fit just slightly so I ordered some thin-walled silicone tubing to see whether that might work as a sleeve on the VC.

Dirtrider

I have fallen victim to Fury Mania. I ordered a Fury 2 today. I hope it is good as everyone says.

PIU is out of stock. PIU is my boys (and girls) !! Hats off to HR though. They responded to a question I had very fast. I ordered 5 minutes later. Then after I ordered I received a ship notice (with a tracking number) 33 minutes after my order. That may be the fastest shipping ever.

As an FYI, there discrete shipping is discrete. I am not going to post the return address (I hope you don't either) but if you google it, nothing comes up. Just letting you know in case you wanted to ship to work or house.

One thing I am thinking about now is whether the inside of he mouth piece is all glass. I hope it is not plastic. I thought I read it is glass inside. Anyway, it should be here Saturday. It is a Christmas present for me. I am at an age where I spend a ton on other people but don't get much myself, which is ok, just part of life I am blessed, but this is present for me. What else could make me happier and more content. Peace out.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Coincidentally I was just looking last night for the wood/glass stem that @Alan made for my MVT in order to see if it might fit in the Fury2, but it got late and I fell asleep in another drug induced stupor. :clap:

The past month or so I've been using a VapCap in the Fury and it really changes that whole experience, from a VC point of view, AMAZINGLY! However I need to find a way to tighten the fit just slightly so I ordered some thin-walled silicone tubing to see whether that might work as a sleeve on the VC.

It actually does work with the Firewood's metal sleeve that is around its heater. That is with cap on but it doesn't seem to get hot enough to make the cap click even through a full 4 minute cycle but you can get some great low temp hits.

Shit Snacks

So... Who can source the glass and wood for stems and sleeves like this? Surely I'm not the only one interested in this style. Also the Fury just.. Wow.

Pretty good! The old MistOG wood mp? I have one of those too, I will have to try it out!

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
It actually does work with the Firewood's metal sleeve that is around its heater. That is with cap on but it doesn't seem to get hot enough to make the cap click even through a full 4 minute cycle but you can get some great low temp hits.

Hmmm...really? I'll have to give that a go!

I've been using the VC in the FURY2 without its cap and it works GREAT at a temp set around 405F!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
pretty simple to make: 11mm outer diameter glass tube and a cork with a drilled 11mm hole - looks like a cork from a wine bottle to me... (similar to the Vaponic diy cases...)
A bit longer glass stem and a 2. conical shaped cork on top makes a cheapo wpa

Used2use,
Reactions: C No Ego

Shit Snacks

pretty simple to make: 11mm outer diameter glass tube and a cork with a drilled 11mm hole - looks like a cork from a wine bottle to me... (similar to the Vaponic diy cases...)
A bit longer glass stem and a 2. conical shaped cork on top makes a cheapo wpa

That is a wooden stem with silicone/glass, made by @mistvaporizer for the original model

Shit Snacks

Dayumm!! What am I doing in this thread?!! I'm an ondemand convection kinda guy. ....have to read thru this thread but, could this be for me? I'll soon find out.

:lol:join the convert club ;)
(though yes I do still prefer on demand)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Alegre

little maggie

That is a wooden stem with silicone/glass, made by @mistvaporizer for the original model
I've been using the stem that came with the mistvape essence for many different vapes- works great and is only wood and glass. And Alan has made some wood stems that are 14mm on one side and 18 on the other.

I need to stop reading this thread. It is dangerous.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hmmm...really? I'll have to give that a go!

I've been using the VC in the FURY2 without its cap and it works GREAT at a temp set around 405F!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Interesting that you're still using the VC in your fury. I think this might have been my suggestion/question that sparked this..
Since your original response i have been wondering if VC fat mouthpiece might help out fit.. If you cut it in half so it's a bit of tube, the open end has a taper that might just wedge in ideally?

Still um-ing and ar-ing over this vape. Think I'm probably, sadly, going to go for the re-brand. I've given HR over 6 months to get an EU distribution...
Having been involved in this thread since the first few pages, i'm sad not to buy HR but as i explained earlier in the thread, the Fury2 EU price + import duty is double the re-brand price here...

So I'll probably end up scaring this thread with reports, reviews and pictures of the Fenix Mini :rant:

Last edited:

dtrdrk

from all my reseach the fenix is exactly the same except no stealth mode, 5x click on and it supposedly has inferior silicon rubbers. heat it a few times and you should be good.... no point for a fury here in the eu imo.

Top Bottom