• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

nobruh420

Kudos to @HealthyRips.com, your CS is beyond awe! :2c::tup:

For real. I know if I owned a vape company, I personally wouldn't have the temperament to do this stuff. I mean HR is replacing this guy's vape with a brand new one just because this guy messed up the coating by being dumb - trying to stick a charging cable into an air intake. That's beyond great customer service.

I just recently bought a brand new Toyota. This is like if I drove drunk and ran my car into a light pole, then Toyota is like "it's all good bro, we'll get a brand new replacement Toyota sent to your house for free".

nobruh420

Anyone know if it's "bad" for the battery to charge it even when it's not completely dead yet?

For example I can use it for two 4 minute sessions, and the battery is still quite full at this point. Is it ok if I throw it on the charger to get it fully charged before I put it in my pocket and leave my house for the day?

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @nobruh420 @Ernie1086, We use safe (non-exploding) Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries which supposedly can be charged anytime - regardless of how much life is left in the battery cycle. Our vaporizers have many protections including: Low voltage protection, Over voltage protection, Over current protection, Short circuit protection, Open circuit protection, Overheat protection, Reset protection, Lithium Polymer battery overcharge & over-discharge protection. In our opinion - keeping your vaporizer fully charged at all times could slightly degrade the battery life over time.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

vapenerd

The Fury 2 is cool. Very portable, solid battery life, charged in 2 hours. Clever design and sturdy build.

I loaded it up with 0.132 gram (very fine grind) and got three 4m sessions out of it. First session yesterday @185 degrees celsius (365 fahrenheit), second and third today @195 (383) and @205 (401).

Not much loss of taste throughout the sessions and even brown avb without stirring. I never stop a session with my Mighty because of taste degradation. With the Fury 2 it's no problem.

Vapor production is consistent, even at lower temps. The Mighty puts out thicker vapor with a conduction character, bigger clouds and a burnt popcorn taste towards the end of the session. The Fury 2 gives you smooth convection hits with almost no taste degradation. Up to you what you prefer. I like both! :)

Last edited:

emilyk9055

I just wanted to make an account and give a quick review of the Fury 2. I currently own the MFLB, Arizer Air, Dynavap M, Flowermate Mini, and Pax 2. I use the M every day and I use the Air about 3 times a week. I don't use any of my other units. THey just sit in the kitchen drawer waiting for me to list on eBay.

I got the Fury 2 to use as a truly portable self-contained 1-piece vape to take around with me all day. I don't really leave the house with the Air because I don't want to bother with the glass stem and it's impossible to use when i'm somewhat out of breath, like on a hike or bike ride....if you own an Air, u know what I mean. I don't take the M out because of the torch.

I've had the Fury 2 for 3 days and it's been pretty awesome. It ticks off all of my boxes. I can really see me using this as a daily driver both in and out of the house. So far I'm liking a full load of about .12 vaped over three 4 minute cycles. I see visible vapor on every hit on all 3 cycles. I feel like HR truly tried to hone in on things that people don't like about existing vapes and gave each thing a good solution.
  • I like how small it is and how cool it looks. Some great performing vapes are so awkwardly bulky and look ...weird.....to be carrying around. *cough S&B portables* THis thing looks like a little high tech gadget. It's small and concealable. I like the material on the outside- it gives it some grip and seems like it can take some abuse getting thrown around in my bag. One thing I don't like is the healthyrips.com URL on the side. Kinda cheesy. Wish it had FURY 2 on one side and blank on the other.
  • Heat-up time is insane. I can't believe I'm going from room temperature to 400 in half a minute. That blows my mind. I'm so used to conduction vapes that take minutes to heat up so this convection is really refreshing.
  • This is something that few vapes can do, and the Fury 2 does it really fucking well - you get a great hit starting with the FIRST hit. You all know what i'm talking about when you know that the first 1-2 hits are useless on certain vapes - wimpy weak first hits while the material needs time to heat up. Not a problem with the Fury 2
  • Cleaning - not sure what to say about this yet. I haven't owned it long enough to need a real cleaning. My concern right now is the bottom of the chamber...i mean tiny particles of material MUST fall in there, right? I see HR is saying it will all burn off in the heating process. But I'm still paranoid about it. I might to try cut a regular stainless steel screen to fit it and put it on top of the stock screen.
  • I kinda wish the area around the bowl on the body was 1 piece with no seams. The crevices where the horizontal meets the vertical body panels are collecting weed. There's also a seam where the metal cylinder meets the horizontal at the top of the chamber where weed collects. I try to brush out those areas after each bowl because I think if it's left alone, it will get resiny and gunky.
  • I like the lights in the see-through air path. It looks cool at night and it's simple. The display is good, no complaints. The simple 3 button operation is good.
  • Battery life is good. I can get about eight 4 minute cycles.
  • I have a weird fear with the cover because it firms very firm and snug, and it pushes right up against the power button. My fear is that will somehow wear out the power button or something? I mean.... it can't be good to constantly be pushed in by the cover, right? I don't know. NOt a big deal to me at this point. --- Edit to add: I'm just inobservant. There's an indentation inside the cover to allow room for the button!
Anyway, I really like this thing. I love being able to load it up and throw it in my bag and leave my house and get on with my day!

Last edited:

vapenerd

This is something that few vapes can do, and the Fury 2 does it really fucking well - you get a great hit starting with the FIRST hit.
I noticed that as well. The first Mighty hit never gives me vapor. The Fury 2 produces vapor from the start, even on the last cycle. I also get three 4 minute cycles with about 0.12 gram. Pretty impressive.

Last edited:

Moriarty3

• "I have a weird fear with the cover because it firms very firm and snug, and it pushes right up against the power button. My fear is that will somehow wear out the power button or something? I mean.... it can't be good to constantly be pushed in by the cover, right? I don't know. NOt a big deal to me at this point."
There's a little indentation inside the cover to keep it from hitting the power button :tup:

emilyk9055

• "I have a weird fear with the cover because it firms very firm and snug, and it pushes right up against the power button. My fear is that will somehow wear out the power button or something? I mean.... it can't be good to constantly be pushed in by the cover, right? I don't know. NOt a big deal to me at this point."
There's a little indentation inside the cover to keep it from hitting the power button :tup:

I had to check once i saw your post and ..... yep, you are absolutely right. I never even noticed before !

Sketch420

@HealthyRips.com

I know stupid question and all. I'm about to get this but noticed it only says 'Fury vaporizer' on the web site. Shouldn't it be Fury 2? I didn't see a selection for Fury 2 so am i safe to assume they are no longer selling Fury orignal? I haven't bought a vape in so long since i discovered VapCap a year ago, but this one really caught my attention. Tiny, micro dosing, good battery life, wpa, good vapor quality, and smell cover...what's more to ask!

Thanks all!

BigSkySmoke

@HealthyRips.com

I know stupid question and all. I'm about to get this but noticed it only says 'Fury vaporizer' on the web site. Shouldn't it be Fury 2? I didn't see a selection for Fury 2 so am i safe to assume they are no longer selling Fury orignal? I haven't bought a vape in so long since i discovered VapCap a year ago, but this one really caught my attention. Tiny, micro dosing, good battery life, wpa, good vapor quality, and smell cover...what's more to ask!

Thanks all!
https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p22/*NEW!__FURY_2_Convection_Vaporizer_.html

Here ya go...

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@HealthyRips.com

Thanks all!
Not a stupid question, they basically bury the lead. I don’t know why they don’t put the Fury 2 front and center. Any reason @HealthyRips.com ?

Top Bottom