Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
@Adobewan Hi, our FURY has a Kirsite Alloy body.

s521998654532965957_p1_i45_w160.jpeg

s521998654532965957_p1_i46_w160.jpeg

s521998654532965957_p1_i47_w160.jpeg

@Gardenerjeff We believe you are referring to our other vaporizer the FORCE - which has an Aluminum Alloy body. We realize that the FORCE gets compared to other versions on the market and rightfully so - it does 'look' the same as other vaporizers on the market. However, we were challenged on another forum to show that we redesigned, improved and upgraded the internals of the FORCE - so we demonstrated the differences with pictures and videos that you can see here: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/15290

This is a timely discussion as we just added another upgrade to our FORCE today - a Glass Mouthpiece which is included in the price :)

force-glassmp5-2.jpg

And a family photo :)
ovAaoLRPWVJvB-ilftkErvjfXQzKSPcoqpFaaFobHR3c8TbovNmAz61-VdmR8q39S30sIaTX7QkguAabasrDImxraeVuTzXjxGIQCI6F5iwx90t9e2CH0J7xlIEWff5Eu9M_XXRXkzNZgxatDrRBIpY7WNF0TGZbksm38nEFMLsr8gU2I4F39NNi99_HxZt0z4Uk452v8LyEFyQZJxBMKlwl3rZZ5zaGeDKwf3aLvGaYO4eFprSXV0d5N1imDkxBO0_9D0VZD2tEPmx12px4Nx9i6j4RMBUicBrRorN-ErlxWBKWb1T5e0AQxM2aEkGg3xQ3n5MGjODZXyDW95U2x0EzTwVIYNjE-321zu4J9HqN8CJTX4Q1FCZYTvNDWY7z9aTED4zEj4C9L1lEGwZXP9YBOz7qkg1UVRT7-CAm83H6d7ex2ZETnkENoEPlOiK-gDmkDAiEsZGDcihqylnuD2W-h4hEYSoZ296NJLpIf_rI6JtmkAYg7ep75KIQ4JDBGIVLa7QxUEVVRj4WwMwW1CwhuR56GoFYYn8Sj8S0AehlE8TG5NrizZB2k5DLd8ok-lm-ljSM4eteP9skWr0p5ZstSu6UaiYg_0PWZpL2Zk8mzH9Aa0xPK2GfaCdcaV1F5mlDI_2Ooifb0TLqwQrTYFfi05_jvh10W4TqsjpjAQ=s980-no

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com
Thanks for the clarification!!!!!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@HealthyRips.com can the mp be bought separately .also is there a discount for fc members?
Hi Meach, Yes - we will be adding the glass mouthpiece to our store in the next day or so. Our philosophy is to provide the best possible prices for all of our products and we include free shipping with all purchases - so it is difficult to give discounts. The Glass Mouthpiece will be $20 including free shipping.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

So the fury,s loading chamber picks up heat from the convection heating element from below.So when I'm not taking draws is it still vaping my material? I hate speed vaping. Had to do that with the force. Hope the fury picks up less heat. And not constantly cooking my material.
Conduction test anyone? Leave material in bowl for a full session without taking any draws, then dumping the material out to see how brown it's gotten. Any brown would be hybrid to me.

Got the milaana and it's what I was looking for thank you @Shit Snacks

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@HealthyRips.com is there ever going to be a water pipe adapter in the works for the Fury?
Hi Paytonpenn, thank you for your question! We currently have a universal glass adaptor in the works for the FORCE and we will be working on one for the FURY in the near future. We will keep you updated as development progresses.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

So the fury,s loading chamber picks up heat from the convection heating element from below.So when I'm not taking draws is it still vaping my material? I hate speed vaping. Had to do that with the force. Hope the fury picks up less heat.
Conduction test anyone with the fury? Leave material in bowl for a full session without taking any draws, then dumping the material out to see how brown it's gotten. Any brown would be hybrid to me.
What temp?
What temp?
I did a conduction test on my force on normal non force mode blue setting, and that's 356 f.And it brown a bit

Last edited:
reeefermadness,
Reactions: paytonpenn

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@reeefermadness We respect your opinion and if you accidentally leave your material in your vaporizer for a full 5 minute session without taking a draw - you might get a slight browning of your material. But this would be a rare occurrence unless you turned on the FORCE and forgot about it for the full 5 minute session (the FORCE has a 5 minute auto shut-off protection feature). We sell hundreds of vaporizers each month and we have not had any other purchasers voice this concern. Our vaporizers are very efficient and utilize hot air Convection Heating Technology. The Chamber does pick up radiant heat from the Convection heating element - but not significant enough to waste or ‘cook’ your material. And because the Chamber is not the heating element (Chamber not directly heated) it cools down quickly allowing you to save your material for your next session.

We have found that when the Convection heating element is too far away from the Chamber - the user must take a couple of extra initial draws just to heat the Chamber in order for a vaporizer to become effective. By adjusting the Convection heating element closer to the Chamber - our vaporizers are effective from the very first draw. This gives you the best production from your material - as well as being the most efficient for the conservation of your material because there is no need to waste your material on ineffective initial draws.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

@reeefermadness We respect your opinion and if you accidentally leave your material in your vaporizer for a full 5 minute session without taking a draw - you might get a slight browning of your material. But this would be a rare occurrence unless you turned on the FORCE and forgot about it for the full 5 minute session (the FORCE has a 5 minute auto shut-off protection feature). We sell hundreds of vaporizers each month and we have not had any other purchasers voice this concern. Our vaporizers are very efficient and utilize hot air Convection Heating Technology. The Chamber does pick up radiant heat from the Convection heating element - but not significant enough to waste or ‘cook’ your material. And because the Chamber is not the heating element (Chamber not directly heated) it cools down quickly allowing you to save your material for your next session.

We have found that when the Convection heating element is too far away from the Chamber - the user must take a couple of extra initial draws just to heat the Chamber in order for a vaporizer to become effective. By adjusting the Convection heating element closer to the Chamber - our vaporizers are effective from the very first draw. This gives you the best production from your material - as well as being the most efficient for the conservation of your material because there is no need to waste your material on ineffective initial draws.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
This company is very responsive and helpful. I enjoy mY force Alot. Maybe I got a defective unit.I wouldnt consider it as a pure convection as stated on their site.because it Picks up heat from the convection heater and vapor is produce when not taking draws. The force is compare to the Mighty and crafty, they claim theirs to be a conduction/convection hybrid.

But anyways I really hope the fury doesn't pick up to much heat from the convection heating element. I don't wanna feel like I need to Vape quickly to utilize all my materials potentials.

Last edited:
reeefermadness,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
This company is very responsive and helpful. I enjoy mY force Alot. Maybe I got a defective unit.I wouldnt consider it as a pure convection as stated on their site.because it Picks up heat from the convection heater and vapor is produce when not taking draws. The force is compare to the Mighty and crafty, they claim theirs to be a conduction/convection hybrid.

But anyways I really hope the fury doesn't pick up to much heat from the convection heating element. I don't wanna feel like I need to Vape quickly to utilize all my materials potentials.
Hi, the FURY chamber does pick up some heat from the convection heating element. However, you get some massive potent draws in about a minute - even at low temperatures. Our recommendation is that you turn it on - set it at 355F and in 15 seconds (almost on-demand) you will get your first dense cloud with very low draw resistance and it only takes a couple of draws to get medicated. Turn it off and get one more nice 'cooling hit' and save the rest of your material for a second or even third session. Seriously, you can get fully medicated in about a minute with the FURY - it is potent, simple, fast, efficient and extremely portable.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Ah, once you reach the half century mark, who has time for burnoffs.....My Fury arrived today, super mega ultra mondo fast shipping. This vape is on point! I surely appreciate the tests that indicate a bit of conduction potential. However, this thing hit 390 in 20 seconds, and it rips like East Coast undertow! 1 hit to the face then power off, managed to grab a chaser hit with the residual heat. This thing should be re-named the Grasshopper (fucker) Smasher. All of you unhappy, on demand convection snobs would be remiss to pass by this vape at this price. That's right, I said it. Appreciate the manufacturer's presence on the thread, we sure can be a tough bunch when it comes to our favorite sport and vape performance claims. It is convection, it is a nice, stealthy package. Feels like quality in your hand, and it will be my daily driver helping to fight the stupidity quotient rampant in my industry. Thank you Healthy Rips for making a great little vape. I am very happy that I decided to re-purchase.
Thank you mephisto for your awesome comments and support! Greatly appreciated!

Healthy Rips Team

HealthyRips.com,
Reactions: PPN

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
How big is the chamber? How many hits per? Sessions per? Taste compared to, say, Solo or ??

Teaming With Microbes

Gardenerjeff

Gardenerjeff,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
It would be nice if you, @paytonpenn , get one for direct comparison with your "rebranded" unit....

It will clarify all this and I will trust and believe your feedback!
That would be wonderful if could receive a unit for testing. I don't really think I can afford to purchase a unit I'm sure works identical to mine. I doubt it would work any worse.

Seriously though guys.. I have only brought out my Hopper for this occasion as proof. It will be shelved a lot more than usual from now on.

I use other hard hitting vapes in this video but you can see the Fury/Rebel really does shine as a potential (actually a definite) grassHopper Killer.

@Gardenerjeff chamber is pretty small, holds about .2g packed while still having good airflow. Maybe .1-15g if loose but still to the brim. I get about 2-16 hits from a load. I think the extraction is quicker than the Solo 1 but you can decrease the temp and take it slow. Taste is pretty good but I'm at high temps only so it sours fast, I find the Solo to sour slower but its a slower lower temp unit. By the time the Solo is heated I have take two draws from this vape.

Prolusio

Decided to order a Fury! I'm such a sucker for vapes in this price bracket, just seems like too good of a deal to pass up. Especially when I think of how much I've spent on now shelved underperforming models over the years...

The Rebel is a little cheaper than the Fury.. but Healthyrips has great shipping rates; and I like the idea of dealing with a company that responds so quickly and openly here on FC.

Definitely will post something once I get it in hand. Thanks to @paytonpenn for his excellent rip videos, showed it off really well! (I understand that the videos were of the Rebel.. But from what Healthyrips has shown of the internals, IMO the Fury should at least perform just as well if not better.)

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@mephisto @Prolusio Awesome having you as clients - you are much appreciated!

BTW - you really need to start out at low temperatures (like 355F or even lower) - you still get massive clouds and the flavor is phenom.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:
HealthyRips.com,
Reactions: Prolusio

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
So if one is interested in the unit, what manufacturers/rebranders are out there producing/selling these?

HealthyRips Fury (1 yr. warranty)
Hippie Rebel (2 yr. warranty)
SutraVape Mini-Sutra
+ ?

Are they any different from what we know - from a functionality point of view?

@smutman Do you have one of these by any chance?

Last edited:
Top Bottom