Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

SiDankies

Hey everyone, looking for my first vape and my research has lead me here. A couple questions i hope some users can answer.

-I am also looking at the pulsar APX, the Exxus and the gpen elite , why is the Fury2 better than these other vapes?
-would this be ok as a daily driver?
-those that have the Fury2 and mention they use other vapes at home, which vapes do you use at home?
-when on, loaded up and heated how much smell does it give off? if i had it in a car with others would it be noticeable?
-can you load up .2, and just use on demand throughout the day?
-do you have to stir at all during a session?

Appreciate all the help and will probably have more questions.
Thanks

I have never even heard of any of those other vapes so id say the Fury is in a different class.(Much better)

Yes it would be more than ok as a daily driver. And just from impression I'm thinking this is probably your first vape, its a very very good first vape if it is.

I only use portables so i cant comment on this. This is one of the strongest portables I've used though.

It smells, as does every single other vape. People aren't dumb if they know what weed is they can smell it, especially if they are in a car with you. I do most of my vaping in the car and it definitely smells, just roll down the windows and use ozium.

I use this as a session type vape but you can def use it in an on demand style as well

No i don't stir at all and the extraction is on point every single time.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
is the fury2 worth $55 more than the pulsar APX V2?

It depends what you value, the materials used in the Fury2 are much more neutral tasting I am presuming (not to mention their factor sourcing etc. as pulsar looks like a rebrand maybe too?) and it is convection with a steel heater and chamber. Sounds like the pulsar is just another ceramic tube that is the heater and the chamber, standard Chinese oven using conduction? Nothing wrong with either of those if you want to save the money, in my opinion having used other Chinese ceramic conduction vapes and the Fury2, that the Fury2 is definitely worth the extra money with its convection heating (which the overall price just actually cheap for a convection vape...) Plus everything else touted here like customer service, functionality, materials, etc.

That coupon code FC20 isn't working. I was trying to get my order in and shipped before the black Friday rush. Guess I'll have to wait.

Wubbalubbazw,

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
is the fury2 worth $55 more than the pulsar APX V2?
Don’t own either but I’ll confidenly say that the Fury is worth $100 more than that thing.

The Fury really seems to be a rather spectacular vape! I’ve been keenly involved in this thread since launch, and the reports from members and responses from healthyrips leave me in no doubt that this is one great vape.

I’m very happy with my two Dynavap’s, but I’ve been interested in an electric vape for times when I want a simple, subtler, and more 'pass around friendly' vaporiser. The Fury seems like a massive win!

I would already own one except I’m stuck with a dilemma. . . A Fury 2 with UK import TAX would cost me £160. I can get the rebrand version (Felix mini) for £66. While I’ve no doubt the Fury will be the better version in terms of material quality (I thoroughly believe in healthyrips as a company) and it's the one I would prefer, I'm just a bit stuck given the huge price difference for ALMOST the same vaporiser. . .

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I’m very happy with my two Dynavap’s, but I’ve been interested in an electric vape for times when I want a simple, subtler, and more 'pass around friendly' vaporiser. The Fury seems like a massive win!

I would already own one except I’m stuck with a dilemma. . . A Fury 2 with UK import TAX would cost me £160. I can get the rebrand version (Felix mini) for £66. While I’ve no doubt the Fury will be the better version in terms of material quality (I thoroughly believe in healthyrips as a company) and it's the one I would prefer, I'm just a bit stuck given the huge price difference for ALMOST the same vaporiser.

I'm having the same dilemma but I think I'll order the Fury2.

With the 30$ discount I can get it for 15€ more than the cheapest rebrand I could find and in my book the stealth mode and the half price lifetime replacement along with the very presence of a company rep here on FC are worth it.

In case I get charged with import taxes I'll end paying around 140€, 50€ more than what I could pay online for a rebrand and 40€ more than at my local head shop but still 40€ cheaper than your worst case scenario (160 gbp is a lot of money!).

The Beagle,
Reactions: AtomicPB

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I'm having the same dilemma but I think I'll order the Fury2.

With the 30$ discount I can get it for 15€ more than the cheapest rebrand I could find and in my book the stealth mode and the half price lifetime replacement along with the very presence of a company rep here on FC are worth it.

In case I get charged with import taxes I'll end paying around 140€, 50€ more than what I could pay online for a rebrand and 40€ more than at my local head shop but still 40€ cheaper than your worst case scenario (160 gbp is a lot of money!).

I think you’re making the right decision. If I could get the Fury2 for €50 more than the rebrand I’d jump,on it. But at £96 / €108 difference it’s a much harder call! :shrug:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
That coupon code FC20 isn't working. I was trying to get my order in and shipped before the black Friday rush. Guess I'll have to wait.
Hi @Wubbalubbazw, The coupon code: FC20 expired - but we just extended it until our Black Friday sale starts. You can now use coupon code FC20 to get the early sale discount of $20 off any vaporizer on our website.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

HealthyRips.com,
Reactions: Fat Freddy

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
5 days of light pocket use. @HealthyRips.com this can't be a good thing, eh?

bk6fo.jpg

168ihih.jpg

Last edited:
sk8man121,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @sk8man121, This looks like some deep scratching? We have not seen anything like this before. Would be nice if you would contact us and let us know if you are having an issue with your vaporizer - you are fully covered under warranty assuming you have a defective shell. We have a contact form on our website and our client email address is: Healthyrips@gmail.com

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Vape Dr.

@sk8man121 That looks to me like you tried to pry the intake port out, then hit it with a dremel.

Gotta call BS on the "light pocket use". Mine has been in and out of my pocket for 6 months and still looks new.

If that is light pocket use can you explain why the rest of the bottom looks perfect and only the intake area is scratched up?

It took you some effort to do that to the bottom my friend.

@sk8man121 That looks to me like you tried to pry the intake port out, then hit it with a dremel.

Gotta call BS on the "light pocket use". Mine has been in and out of my pocket for 6 months and still looks new.

If that is light pocket use can you explain why the rest of the bottom looks perfect and only the intake area is scratched up?

I agree with the bullshit call. That didnt happen without at least some negligence on the part of the user.

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
Umm, okay. Fully wish it was BS and unsure why I would buy a vaporizer just to sabotage it.

No joke in that the unit hasn't been dropped, scrapped across a bed of nails or experienced anything even remotely aggressive. It hasn't even been in a pocket with a set of keys.

I didn't notice it until last night. Hate to say it, but that's what's up.

Edit: May have tried to charge the unit from the air intake in the dark. Oy vey.

Last edited:
sk8man121,

Meach

@sk8man121 you have a wife?...or significant other? My glass pieces, vapes, etc are all pampered by me..however I always notice something off after my wife uses them..a new scratch ..paint flaked off..or dent that wasn't there last time I used it...those are legit deep scratches..that's not paint flaking..not saying you made them purposely or anything but that unit looks scrapped up..flaking wouldn't happen in that manner..anyways end of the day if it doesn't affect the performance no worries..if it bothers you that the cosmetics are messed up...I'm sure you could reach out to Healthy rips..all my devices have a lil crack or scratch on them that mysteriously showed up after my wife touched them of course she swears she never drops or breaks things..but hard to explain broken mouthpieces and glass on the floor..lol...I learned to just get over it as long as it didn't affect my device performance.

Last edited:

elykpeace

exVASted
Umm, okay. Fully wish it was BS and unsure why I would buy a vaporizer just to sabotage it.

No joke in that the unit hasn't been dropped, scrapped across a bed of nails or experienced anything even remotely aggressive. It hasn't even been in a pocket with a set of keys.

I didn't notice it until last night. Hate to say it, but that's what's up.

Looks like you tried charging it from the air intake lol

DirtyD

Mine is so beat up, chunks missing from outer coating ( cosmetic damage) but I've dropped mine at least a half dozen times. Still pumps out vapor no glitches. This bad boy can take all we throw at it here at the lab. Going strong since April. Cheers! Buy one of these they're tough! D

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
@elykpeace you may actually be right! I remember fiddling in the dark the other night while charging and had the vape the wrong way around. I wonder if that could possibly be how it got so beat up, so quickly?

@Meach I have a SO who thankfully doesn't participate in my extracurricular activities. I'm now thinking the flaking could have happened from literally trying to charge from the air intake without looking; those usbs are sharp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
:shrug:

Yeah....I think I have to agree with the others who've called BS on those scratches...scratches isolated to just that one area can't be explained from just a few days of pocket use, I'm afraid. :shrug:

Top Bottom