Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

midnight rider

@HealthyRips.com

you indicated a third generation fury will have mouthpiece improvements, will it be backward compatible with earlier fury models? in other words if i purchase a fury 2 now, will i be able to order the new mouthpiece separately when it comes out and use with a fury 2? thanks

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @midnight rider, We will not be updating the FURY 2 in the near future - other than the mouthpiece and accessories. They will be backwards compatible - but these updates for the FURY 2 are still a few months away. We think that you may be referring to our new vaporizer that we are currently designing and developing. It will be quite a bit larger than the FURY 2 and will be more of a home-use portable vaporizer - about the size of the Mighty. It will have all the goodies that everyone wants in a vaporizer - and we are trying to keep the price around $220 with free USA shipping. We promise that we will announce more details as we progress through the development process.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

nobruh420

@HealthyRips.com

Hi, I had my credit card in my hand, ready to buy the Fury 2 today with your awesome FC $20 off code! But then I ran into a little issue - how can I apply the NoWPA code, as well as the FC $20 off code?

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @HengefulOne , We honestly did not consider our accessories for our Black Friday - Cyber Monday sale. However, thanks to your awesome idea - we will have all of our accessories at 20% off as well!

Hi @nobruh420 , Thank you for your suggestion - we just created a code for FC members who what the FURY or FURY 2 with the $20 discount and an additional $10 for no WPA. Use coupon code: FCNOWPA for a $30 total discount during the checkout process.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

nobruh420

I have stopped using my air completely and haven't really been using the vapcap either. (It is still honeymoon phase tho.) So great heat up time great production. Great efficiency.

@SiDankies I also have an Air and a Vapcap and i love them both because they're so efficient with weed. How do u think efficiency compares when you look at the Fury vs the Air/Vapcap?

nobruh420,

HengefulOne

Hi @HengefulOne , We honestly did not consider our accessories for our Black Friday - Cyber Monday sale. However, thanks to your awesome idea - we will have all of our accessories at 20% off as well!

Hi @nobruh420 , Thank you for your suggestion - we just created a code for FC members who what the FURY or FURY 2 with the $20 discount and an additional $10 for no WPA. Use coupon code: FCNOWPA for a $30 total discount during the checkout process.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Awsesome, is there a coupon code for the accesory discount?

Last edited:
HengefulOne,

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
@SiDankies I also have an Air and a Vapcap and i love them both because they're so efficient with weed. How do u think efficiency compares when you look at the Fury vs the Air/Vapcap?

Absolutely comparable. I own all three. The main difference for me is that I can load a Vapcap, fire it, take a toke, put it back in my pocket and take another toke 30mins later.

I always go through the full 4mins session with the Fury and then take another 4mins session at higher temp later with the same bowl. You could switch off the Fury after one toke, but your battery will get empty even faster then.

But the Fury is as efficient with the herb and always leaves my ABV evenly browned without any interaction like stirring. I mostly use the Fury "on the go" and it's perfect for me in that situation.

At home, other beloved vapes come into play and the Fury mainly charges. But that's just me.

Last edited:

midnight rider

Hi @midnight rider, We will not be updating the FURY 2 in the near future - other than the mouthpiece and accessories. They will be backwards compatible - but these updates for the FURY 2 are still a few months away. We think that you may be referring to our new vaporizer that we are currently designing and developing. It will be quite a bit larger than the FURY 2 and will be more of a home-use portable vaporizer - about the size of the Mighty. It will have all the goodies that everyone wants in a vaporizer - and we are trying to keep the price around $220 with free USA shipping. We promise that we will announce more details as we progress through the development process.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

thanks so much for the reply, i am on board with this one.
this vape w/ all the accessories for $129, absolute no-brainer, can't wait to receive

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Anyone know what the exchange/repair process like? Who pays for shipping etc?
Hi @Cjisohsocool, If you ever have an issue with one of our vaporizers - we pay for all the shipping except for the return shipping.
All of our vaporizers carry the following two warranties.
1. Lifetime 1/2 price replacement warranty.
2. One year free replacement warranty.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

sickmanfraud

Do I have to send the broken unit back to apply the lifetime 1/2 price warranty? I ask because I would like to not have to send my used vaporizer across the world when it dies :)

I will let Healthy Rips answer for themselves, but to me it is a no brainer. In order to prove it is broken and to stop someone who may try to send it back more than once, you should have to send it back.

Likes2vape

I will let Healthy Rips answer for themselves, but to me it is a no brainer. In order to prove it is broken and to stop someone who may try to send it back more than once, you should have to send it back.
I agree and I don’t agree. I think now in this day and age a video showing it not working/dead is really all that should be needed but I would understand if I was made to send it in or at least smash it on camera.

Likes2vape,
Reactions: vaptronix

zor

If there was a way to allow passthrough charging while the vape is in use then the Fury 2 would easily become our daily hitter at home. My GF has enjoyed the portability but not the overall battery life to make it her go-to throughout the day. I really love using it as well but return to my other vapesfor home use to avoid any interruptions in our usage...forgoing great flavor for convenience :(

zor,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Do I have to send the broken unit back to apply the lifetime 1/2 price warranty? I ask because I would like to not have to send my used vaporizer across the world when it dies :)
Hi @vaptronix, We rarely have returns - but when we do - we have accommodated every single client to their complete satisfaction. We do require the unit to be physically returned in order to verify that there is actually an issue. However we only require the main unit itself to be returned - we allow our clients to keep all the parts and accessories including the lid and the mouthpiece and only return the 'stripped-down' unit. This saves our clients on return shipping and we pay the shipping again to send out any replacement units. And because we allow our clients to keep all the accessories including lids and mouthpieces - they end up with extra parts for their vaporizer that helps offset the return shipping cost. We are people too and we understand that there may be an unique circumstance that requires us to make a reasonable exception. We just want everyone to have the greatest vaping experience possible and we will do whatever is necessary to help our clients :)

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Vape Dr.

I really don't think you'll need to send the fury 2 back unless the batteries start to die.

I have been using my fury 2 daily a lot and the batteries are still perfect in it, even in cold weather.

plus the unit doesn't stink much any way even after a ton of usage.

If your worried about sending it back and it smelling, just get a small cork for .20 cents, stick it in the chamber and wrap a piece of tape around the cork and air intake holes.

It's an isolated air path so you wouldn't smell anything if you swab the ledge around the bowl with iso and cork and tape it you'll be good to go.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Fwiw I keep my Fury 2 in my car when at work and its now very cold. There have been a couple situations where I start it and 15 seconds later it says PROTECT. Although I can immediately turn it back on after its protects itself and it heats up like normal just a small thing I've been experiencing after leaving it in the cold.

Mr. Me2

Fwiw I keep my Fury 2 in my car when at work and its now very cold. There have been a couple situations where I start it and 15 seconds later it says PROTECT. Although I can immediately turn it back on after its protects itself and it heats up like normal just a small thing I've been experiencing after leaving it in the cold.
Do you try warming it up first with your hands, or do you let the vape do all the work?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You could also put in in an inside pocket before firing it up, and when you do
It should be up to speed.

stark1,

snoopyfan

Hey everyone, looking for my first vape and my research has lead me here. A couple questions i hope some users can answer.

-I am also looking at the pulsar APX, the Exxus and the gpen elite , why is the Fury2 better than these other vapes?
-would this be ok as a daily driver?
-those that have the Fury2 and mention they use other vapes at home, which vapes do you use at home?
-when on, loaded up and heated how much smell does it give off? if i had it in a car with others would it be noticeable?
-can you load up .2, and just use on demand throughout the day?
-do you have to stir at all during a session?

Appreciate all the help and will probably have more questions.
Thanks

snoopyfan,
Top Bottom