Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Is there anybody able to confirm that statment please: Fury is it a full convection vape as claimed by the manufacturer?

I have serious doubts...
Sadly no one here owns the actual Fury I own a similar rebrand and its definitely not full convection.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT87d2JBOeP/

Here is a conduction test showing it definitely has those properties. It has convection heating but conduction heating is also going to be present especially at higher temps.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Sadly no one here owns the actual Fury I own a similar rebrand and its definitely not full convection.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT87d2JBOeP/

Here is a conduction test showing it definitely has those properties. It has convection heating but conduction heating is also going to be present especially at higher temps.
Thanks for the reply,That's nice to know it's not full conduction at least. so there is no Fury user arounds for now?
I told I have doubts and they looks legitime imo but i would be pleased to know there is a true cheap convection vape on the market.
Had doubts about the Swift and it turned to be a true convection vape (but more expensive), so .... wait and see!

PPN,

Cl4ud3

Thanks for the reply,That's nice to know it's not full conduction at least. so there is no Fury user arounds for now?
I told I have doubts and they looks legitime imo but i would be pleased to know there is a true cheap convection vape on the market.
Had doubts about the Swift and it turned to be a true convection vape (but more expensive), so .... wait and see!
It's not true convection, the HealthyRips team say it is and have explained the ratio and how it works, they said the oven gets up to 300 degrees from the heater but the heater is convection. It is a Hybrid and is very obvious from the clouds produced on both this and the Force.

kaisersosay415

From what I'm getting healthy rips were the original designer of the vape since they were on a budget the manufacturer made a deal with them to sell th base design. I'm gathering that theses are different internals than the hippie rebel and sutra mini. I'll have one in a few days and do a write up on it after some testing

PPN

Volute of Vapor
From what I'm getting healthy rips were the original designer of the vape since they were on a budget the manufacturer made a deal with them to sell th base design. I'm gathering that theses are different internals than the hippie rebel and sutra mini.
Why the thread was tagged as "rebrand/knockoff"?
is there no way for Healthy rips to remove this tag since it will desserve it in a bad way?
I'll have one in a few days and do a write up on it after some testing
Great new! Let us to know how it works!

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Why the thread was tagged as "rebrand/knockoff"?
is there no way for Healthy rips to remove this tag since it will desserve it in a bad way?

I would agree...maybe admin can rename to just "The Fury"?

@Stu? @vtac?

EDIT: Ooops! Check it @ -

https://www.sutravape.com/sutra-mini-by-sutra-vape/

And:

"The development of the FURY is a collaborative effort between us (Healthy Rips by Green Curative, Inc.) and our manufacturing plant. We are still a relatively small company and we did not quite have the resources to cover all of the substantial manufacturing expenses. Our manufacturing plant agreed to cover most of the expenses if they could recoup their costs by offering a version of the FURY to a couple of their other clients."

https://forum.vapelife.com/search?Search=fury

Last edited:
Fat Freddy,
Reactions: PPN

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I would agree...maybe admin can rename to just "The Fury"?

@Stu? @vtac?

EDIT: Ooops! Check it @ -

https://www.sutravape.com/sutra-mini-by-sutra-vape/

Also the Hippie Rebel. It seemed like a re-brand to me, so I put the tag on the title.
giphy.gif

:peace:

Last edited:

mephisto

I changed my mind after using a new conduction vape for my daily driver. I re-ordered a Fury and it will be here shortly. Thanks for the tests, I can deal with hybrid. Looking to grab a strong hit, and then get back to work. Got no time to futz with tiny batteries, finicky threads, or difficulty loading/unloading. The hits I saw being ripped in the vids are more than adequate for my needs. During the day its good to grab an attitude adjustment and motor on with the day. I like the ability to grab a hit here and there without getting stoned.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Nope, you ain't wrong, your HIGHness! :bowdown:

Although if you read the narrative from Green Curative, they claim to have developed the Fury first and then sold some of the marketing rights to the manufacturer, who in turn sold the rights to other "rebranding" clients. So perhaps it's not a knock-off
per se, but re-branding is a fairly appropriate label, I'd think.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi everyone posting - we appreciate the interest in our FURY vaporizer. We are a manufacturer and seller - we agree that this discussion should be renamed 'Healthy Rips FURY'. The 'Rebrand/knockoff' label is very misleading and potentially hurts our company.

There is a fairly simple solution to this discussion.
The Sutra and Hippie companies claim to have designed this unit - yet there are discrepancies in the description of their versions (unless their claims can be verified). Sutra's website states that the temperature range is 300F - 430F. And there is no mention of their device being heated by convection heating technology. The Hippie Rebel claims that their battery is a Lithium Ion battery - not a Lithium Polymer battery.
If either one of these companies truly designed this vaporizer - wouldn't they would know exactly what they are selling?

Either the Sutra or the Hippie companies don't know what they are selling or they had their versions designed with different criteria than our FURY. This is simple to verify: Does the Sutra actually have a temperature range of 300F - 430F? And are they powered by a Convection heating element? Does the Hippie version have a Lithium Ion battery or a Lithium Polymer battery?

We have listed every detail of the FURY as follows:
  • Convection Heating Technology
  • Precise digital temperature control
  • Temperature range from 320F - 430F
  • Glass Vapor Path
  • Kirsite Unibody
  • Low Draw Resistance
  • 15 - 20 Second Heat-up time (almost on-demand vapor)
  • Isolated Air Path - Food Grade Stainless Steel
  • Food Grade Stainless Steel Chamber
  • Standard USB Charging with Wall Charger Included
  • Charges in 75 - 90 minutes
  • EVE Class A 1600 mAh Lithium Polymer battery (safety issue - won't explode)
  • Provides approximately 60-70 minutes of battery use per charge
  • 4 minute auto shut-off protection
  • RoHS Certified for 100% Health and Safety
  • One year free replacement warranty
  • Lifetime 1/2 price replacement warranty
Please understand that we are not speculating that the Sutra or Hippie versions are not what they claiming - we are simply pointing out that the claims they are making about their versions are not the same claims that we are making about our FURY - which we know to be precisely correct :)

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

kaisersosay415

I think that people are going to surprised on how well this thing is going to work. I have high hopes that this will be that vape
@mephisto os describing and what I am looking for aw well. I think it will be a good competitor against the alternate

kaisersosay415

Jus got mine in the mail. It's o the charger and will run a couple burn offs and test a little. Will report my finding after warriors game.

kaisersosay415,
Reactions: Fat Freddy

mephisto

Ah, once you reach the half century mark, who has time for burnoffs.....My Fury arrived today, super mega ultra mondo fast shipping. This vape is on point! I surely appreciate the tests that indicate a bit of conduction potential. However, this thing hit 390 in 20 seconds, and it rips like East Coast undertow! 1 hit to the face then power off, managed to grab a chaser hit with the residual heat. This thing should be re-named the Grasshopper (fucker) Smasher. All of you unhappy, on demand convection snobs would be remiss to pass by this vape at this price. That's right, I said it. Appreciate the manufacturer's presence on the thread, we sure can be a tough bunch when it comes to our favorite sport and vape performance claims. It is convection, it is a nice, stealthy package. Feels like quality in your hand, and it will be my daily driver helping to fight the stupidity quotient rampant in my industry. Thank you Healthy Rips for making a great little vape. I am very happy that I decided to re-purchase.

kaisersosay415

Ah, once you reach the half century mark, who has time for burnoffs.....My Fury arrived today, super mega ultra mondo fast shipping. This vape is on point! I surely appreciate the tests that indicate a bit of conduction potential. However, this thing hit 390 in 20 seconds, and it rips like East Coast undertow! 1 hit to the face then power off, managed to grab a chaser hit with the residual heat. This thing should be re-named the Grasshopper (fucker) Smasher. All of you unhappy, on demand convection snobs would be remiss to pass by this vape at this price. That's right, I said it. Appreciate the manufacturer's presence on the thread, we sure can be a tough bunch when it comes to our favorite sport and vape performance claims. It is convection, it is a nice, stealthy package. Feels like quality in your hand, and it will be my daily driver helping to fight the stupidity quotient rampant in my industry. Thank you Healthy Rips for making a great little vape. I am very happy that I decided to re-purchase.

It's like you knew what was in my head than typed it lol. This thing feels really nice in the hand. And I like the rubbery feel to it

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
This vape is on point! I surely appreciate the tests that indicate a bit of conduction potential. However, this thing hit 390 in 20 seconds, and it rips like East Coast undertow! 1 hit to the face then power off, managed to grab a chaser hit with the residual heat. This thing should be re-named the Grasshopper (fucker) Smasher. All of you unhappy, on demand convection snobs would be remiss to pass by this vape at this price. That's right, I said it.
That is pretty much how I use mine. Let it cycle on, hit before it even reaches temp, and turn off mid draw normally another lighter draw left if i didnt inhale too hard at the end to clear. This is pretty much how I wanted to use my Hopper on the go but native is too hot.

EDIT:
If anyone is curious the VXH ELB Cap (and probably EQ Domed Screens) fits so you can either pack your load or just load the basket. Airflow is still stellar when packed with the cap.

Last edited:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Honestly, I'm super fed up with all the unwarranted crap being directed at healthy rips about this vape and it being a knock off!
Healthy Rips have been all over the forums politely providing all the information you could ask for. Which is far more than i see most companies doing. I think this already goes a long way to suggesting you'll get quality customer service from these guys!

I am very very interested in this vape, it looks bloody excellent. And every time I search online hoping for an actual review by an owner, all i find is people repeating these statements with unnecessarily malicious tone. Usually only a few posts behind a detailed reply form Healthy Rips themselves!

It's a shame we're waiting so long for any decent reviews! I'd buy/review it myself if i had just a touch more disposable cash for such things. Sadly i spend my cash on too many other things to risk buying a vape I've yet to see a decent review of...

But I'm keeping a keen eye on this one.

Cl4ud3

Honestly, I'm super fed up with all the unwarranted crap being directed at healthy rips about this vape and it being a knock off!
Healthy Rips have been all over the forums politely providing all the information you could ask for. Which is far more than i see most companies doing. I think this already goes a long way to suggesting you'll get quality customer service from these guys!

I am very very interested in this vape, it looks bloody excellent. And every time I search online hoping for an actual review by an owner, all i find is people repeating these statements with unnecessarily malicious tone. Usually only a few posts behind a detailed reply form Healthy Rips themselves!

It's a shame we're waiting so long for any decent reviews! I'd buy/review it myself if i had just a touch more disposable cash for such things. Sadly i spend my cash on too many other things to risk buying a vape I've yet to see a decent review of...

But I'm keeping a keen eye on this one.
What unwarranted crap ? questions have been asked and answered and I can't see any crap being flung around.
I'm happy the Fury is looking like a great product, still I don't think its fair to call it full convection if the oven makes it a hybrid. Healthyrips answered this after a team meeting.

The problem with all this negative as you put it was because of the way they were being advertised and the 6 versions of the Force that everyone keeps saying is their design.

This Fury product does look good though, and its only fair for people to look at the different versions of it and compare them as the design has been given to several companies.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
^^^ The same posts have been repeating for weeks across forums - largely by the same posters who already have all the information they could ask for, directly from Healthy Rips across multiple forums.

I apologize if my last post was OTT, I'm just frustrated by the cross forum groundhog day.

mrb,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@Adobewan Hi, our FURY has a Kirsite Alloy body.

s521998654532965957_p1_i45_w160.jpeg

s521998654532965957_p1_i46_w160.jpeg

s521998654532965957_p1_i47_w160.jpeg

@Gardenerjeff We believe you are referring to our other vaporizer the FORCE - which has an Aluminum Alloy body. We realize that the FORCE gets compared to other versions on the market and rightfully so - it does 'look' the same as other vaporizers on the market. However, we were challenged on another forum to show that we redesigned, improved and upgraded the internals of the FORCE - so we demonstrated the differences with pictures and videos that you can see here: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/15290

This is a timely discussion as we just added another upgrade to our FORCE today - a Glass Mouthpiece which is included in the price :)

force-glassmp5-2.jpg

And a family photo :)
ovAaoLRPWVJvB-ilftkErvjfXQzKSPcoqpFaaFobHR3c8TbovNmAz61-VdmR8q39S30sIaTX7QkguAabasrDImxraeVuTzXjxGIQCI6F5iwx90t9e2CH0J7xlIEWff5Eu9M_XXRXkzNZgxatDrRBIpY7WNF0TGZbksm38nEFMLsr8gU2I4F39NNi99_HxZt0z4Uk452v8LyEFyQZJxBMKlwl3rZZ5zaGeDKwf3aLvGaYO4eFprSXV0d5N1imDkxBO0_9D0VZD2tEPmx12px4Nx9i6j4RMBUicBrRorN-ErlxWBKWb1T5e0AQxM2aEkGg3xQ3n5MGjODZXyDW95U2x0EzTwVIYNjE-321zu4J9HqN8CJTX4Q1FCZYTvNDWY7z9aTED4zEj4C9L1lEGwZXP9YBOz7qkg1UVRT7-CAm83H6d7ex2ZETnkENoEPlOiK-gDmkDAiEsZGDcihqylnuD2W-h4hEYSoZ296NJLpIf_rI6JtmkAYg7ep75KIQ4JDBGIVLa7QxUEVVRj4WwMwW1CwhuR56GoFYYn8Sj8S0AehlE8TG5NrizZB2k5DLd8ok-lm-ljSM4eteP9skWr0p5ZstSu6UaiYg_0PWZpL2Zk8mzH9Aa0xPK2GfaCdcaV1F5mlDI_2Ooifb0TLqwQrTYFfi05_jvh10W4TqsjpjAQ=s980-no

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

kaisersosay415

So after a couple uses i really like this thing I've had a couple of vapes now and out of all the battery powered vapes I've used this has to be my favorite. The size and the clouds are what's impressing me the most. And the heat up time is on point. 29 seconds to 400 degrees from a cold start. I'm planning to do in on depth write up during the weekend. After a lot of more testing. But what it's showed me right now I'm really impressed. And as far as customer service way better than most in the industry.

Top Bottom