Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@little maggie The adapter will work for both sizes. I don’t have the Fury OG but I believe the major differences between old and new are small, but worth the extra $10. On the new one they improved silicone grade, so taste is supposed to improve. You can turn it on with 3 clicks vs 5 clicks. The logo is much more subtle on the new one as well and you have option to use stealth mode on new one.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@little maggie, fits 10, 14 & 18mm Water Pipes from their website.
fury2-2_orig.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Alright, I'm in too now. Been curious for a while and this new cured silicone has me interested enough to buy when I don't need any new vape and can't reeeaaally afford them either lol Early reports seems positive though so could this be the mass produced techy vape standard?! Of course I shall finally see for myself soon enough

mephisto

@Shit Snacks good to see you, you will get a kick out of how much performance and power are in this vape.
Waiting on my Fury 2, still daily driving my OG Fury. Been using it for 3-4 sessions a day. Sometimes start low temp and then up to cash out. Sometimes loading smaller amounts and just ripping through at 410. I do not grind my herb with this one. With this one, the extraction force is strong.

LabPong

I am patiently waiting for someone that is sensitive to tastes and smells to use and review the vape. I am pretty sensitive and have problems with a few vapes regarding silicone and other smells/tastes from heating and general vape construction build. IE.....I have to use water with my vapes. Testing the Ghost MV1....I am having an issue with the silicone and not sure if it is "cured" or something like the Fury2.

So I would appreciate hearing from anyone in a situation like me that is using the Fury2. After hearing of smells/tastes from the Fury1....I am very hesitant about the Fury2 until it is vetted with users for a few weeks.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am patiently waiting for someone that is sensitive to tastes and smells to use and review the vape. I am pretty sensitive and have problems with a few vapes regarding silicone and other smells/tastes from heating and general vape construction build. IE.....I have to use water with my vapes. Testing the Ghost MV1....I am having an issue with the silicone and not sure if it is "cured" or something like the Fury2.

So I would appreciate hearing from anyone in a situation like me that is using the Fury2. After hearing of smells/tastes from the Fury1....I am very hesitant about the Fury2 until it is vetted with users for a few weeks.

Will let you know dude :tup:
My on demand glass path convection vapes have spoiled me for most others, sounds like HR went all out on this one (sorry this just hit me: HR puffinstuff) sourcing high quality materials and curing the silicone in advance even! I'm always skeptical about the mass produced made in China stuff and have become more and more sensitive to off flavors covering the herb taste, so rest assured that will be a primary detail I focus on when mine arrives

elykpeace

exVASted
@HealthyRips.com the fury has ARRIVED! Gotta be honest I was nervous because the post office said it had received it but didn't leave but low and behold the mail guy just handed it to me!

First impressions. Looks and feels AWESOME in my hand. The size alone makes this the stealthiest vape I've ever held. And then you throw in the cover to make it even more stealthy! The WPA fits perfect in my 18 and 14 mm peices and I seriously can't wait for this thing to charge up.

Thank you SO much @HealthyRips.com you have satisfied my VAS (for now) hehe.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
i would have resisted for 149$, but the fenix mini rebrand is only 75€ (88$) in the EU, so guess what...
rare enough that vapes are cheaper on this side of the pond

Used2use,

StonerSloth

cui bono?
My Fury 2 arrived yesterday but I only had time for one 8min session after I got done charging, cleaning, burning off, making dinner, etc. etc. etc.

I will have plenty of time to put it through its paces today but the first session was pretty impressive. Definitely light on the factory smell - much better than most mass-produced vapes. Build quality, fit & finish, ergonomics all outstanding. And the sleeve/cover - absolutely genius - an extremely pocket-friendly way to keep your stank contained.

I packed the chamber full with finely ground material and although the taste was pretty good the vapor was a little bit thin. I have a lot more experimenting to do but so far this thing looks like a real winner!

StonerSloth

cui bono?
So far so good with this little beast. Battery life isn't great but it's so tiny - there's no way they could fit a big battery in there...

I am working towards being able to single-hit a full WPA bowl. Right now I can get it done in 2-3 hits if I want to (one monster, one weak, and one real whispy) at like 410, 420, 430 F - this is hotter than I usually run but I like a vape that is flexible/adaptable. The quick heat-up time coupled with the ability to do a really quick session is great! You could pack and kill a 0.05g bowl in 1-2 minutes flat if you were on a mission.

@HealthyRips.com Any chance we can get a schematic or internal pictures of this little wonder??? Pretty please??? Unfortunately since you are doing direct sales only, we cannot ask our friends @PuffItUp to tear one down for us :(

Thanks!!

Top Bottom