Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

geevee

Guys, thank you much for the warm welcome and feedback. I'll look into the ryot, thanks! If I was to suggest a design mod to this thing, it would be a small silicone cap or plug tethered to the unit, which would fit either over or in the mouth piece itself. Would be a more elegant solution than the cap HR is coming out with, methinks. It shouldn't be that much more cost from a mfg standpoint, and I'm thinking most people would be willing to shell out another $5 for such a feature.

geevee,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi - If you have purchased a Healthy Rips FURY - contact us directly at HealthyRips@gmail.com with your order information and we will ship you a free FURY cover as shown below. The FURY Cover will also be available on our website in 2 days ($20) and will be FREE with the purchase of every FURY going forward.

fury-cover_orig.png

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Hi - If you have purchased a Healthy Rips FURY - contact us directly at HealthyRips@gmail.com with your order information and we will ship you a free FURY cover as shown below. The FURY Cover will also be available on our website in 2 days ($20) and will be FREE with the purchase of every FURY going forward.

fury-cover_orig.png

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

You guys/gals are AMAZING, and you take customer service to a whole other level. Really going above and beyond.
Cheers,

Tiny88

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I'm becoming more and more interested in this tiny vape, let's see what the 2nd version improves and probably will buy one :D
I know how you feel. It is taking so much will power not to order one now. But if the new one comes out and has far more features, I will be so mad at myself for not containing my twitchy click finger for a few more weeks.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Some pages back, Healthy Rips stated that the updated package of its Fury is essentially
comprised of the Fury, and an accessory bundle, which includes the protective cover.....

So, might as well not wait? Order today, get yours in a few days. :nod:

stark1,

Mr. Me2

Some pages back, Healthy Rips stated that the updated package of its Fury is essentially
comprised of the Fury, and an accessory bundle, which includes the protective cover.....

So @stark1 ...

I feel like I need a Google maps 360 to get a better look at your latest avatar. I'm not exactly sure what critter and critter parts we're seeing.

But I like it!

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: stark1

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder

I would but a few posts back @HealthyRips.com said "The FURY 2 will have some additional features based on the feedback we received from members here on FC. We cannot disclose the features now - our competition is lurking. We will give you the full details when we are a few days from the release date."
That is what is keeping me from buying today, so I don't kick myself tomorrow.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I wouldn't mind even slightly higher temperature. 446F/230C should always be max temps. I hate seeing I top off at 220/430..

paytonpenn,
Reactions: Vapetrees

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I'm becoming more and more interested in this tiny vape, let's see what the 2nd version improves

Same here, I'm looking for a stealth battery powered portable for the times when I can't go the butane way and this one looks really interesting.

The Beagle,

virtualpurple

I'm super impressed. Not sure if I can swing it though perhaps I can save my precious sheckles for version 2. I'll be honest, I'm really sweating between your 2 vapes.

virtualpurple,
Reactions: Vapetrees

namasteIII

Watching closely for the number #2 as well. Though Chinese products get me scared for my health.

namasteIII,
Reactions: b0

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @virtualpurple and @namasteIII Thank you for your interest in our products! Please allow us to give you some information from a manufacturer's perspective. As a manufacturer - we control every aspect of our products - from design to materials used to build our vaporizers and accessories. One of the main reasons we started our company is to help people with their health and well being - we can assure you that we take health very seriously. All of our vaporizers are crafted with 100% food-grade materials from tip to tip (air path, chamber, vapor path and mouthpiece). The air/vapor path is completely isolated - meaning that there is a zero chance of inhaling chemicals from the electronics.
Our vaporizers are RoHS Certified as well.
rohs-symbol.png

RoHS Certification restricts the use of the following ten substances:
  1. Lead (Pb)
  2. Mercury (Hg)
  3. Cadmium (Cd)
  4. Hexavalent chromium (Cr6+)
  5. Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)
  6. Polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE)
  7. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)
  8. Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP)
  9. Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
  10. Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)
We hope that we have alleviated any concerns you may have about the health of our vaporizers :)

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@RUDE BOY Would that be a whole nugget or tear it to pieces ??

I do a little of everything. Sometimes just finger broken buds and sometimes a small nug kinda rolled into a ball and dropped into the bowl, other times i'll have ground herb in my JyARz I'll use in the fury.

It all seem to work although I do get bigger clouds of vapor with torn up or ground bud, little nugs seem to give the same effect with better taste throughout the session with less visible vapor.

geevee

It's good to know it will work with just a bud crushed in there. Probably lasts longer before having to refill it too yeh? All compact in there, like roasting a leg of lamb vs cutting it up with potatoes and onions, tomatoes, a couple basil leafs and stuff omg, that sounds good actually! ;)

I do like the grinding though, just the ritual of it and plus you get some kief out of the deal.

Almost forgot to mention, the cover for the Fury, it's excellent. No smell at all with it on. Also, it functions as a bumper...you could afford a little clumsiness carrying it around or tossing it in a drawer.

Man, this is a great little device all around, I love it! If anybody is on the fence on getting the Fury, just buy it coz you won't regret it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom