1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by reeefermadness, May 9, 2017.

1. geevee

geevee Member

Guys, thank you much for the warm welcome and feedback. I'll look into the ryot, thanks! If I was to suggest a design mod to this thing, it would be a small silicone cap or plug tethered to the unit, which would fit either over or in the mouth piece itself. Would be a more elegant solution than the cap HR is coming out with, methinks. It shouldn't be that much more cost from a mfg standpoint, and I'm thinking most people would be willing to shell out another $5 for such a feature.

2. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

Hi - If you have purchased a Healthy Rips FURY - contact us directly at HealthyRips@gmail.com with your order information and we will ship you a free FURY cover as shown below. The FURY Cover will also be available on our website in 2 days ($20) and will be FREE with the purchase of every FURY going forward.

[​IMG]

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team
    http://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  3. geevee

geevee Member

HR, that's generous and also thanks for engaging with your customers on here.

StonerSloth, Fat Freddy and Jill NYC like this.
  4. Tiny88

Tiny88 Deluxe420

You guys/gals are AMAZING, and you take customer service to a whole other level. Really going above and beyond.
    Cheers,

Tiny88

StonerSloth and Jill NYC like this.
  5. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy FUCK CANCER TOO !

[​IMG]

StonerSloth and Jill NYC like this.
  6. b0

b0 Cloudy...

I really like the cover, all portable vapes should have one.

I'm becoming more and more interested in this tiny vape, let's see what the 2nd version improves and probably will buy one :D

The Beagle, Tiny88, Vapetrees and 3 others like this.
  7. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

I know how you feel. It is taking so much will power not to order one now. But if the new one comes out and has far more features, I will be so mad at myself for not containing my twitchy click finger for a few more weeks.

8. stark1

stark1 ~

Some pages back, Healthy Rips stated that the updated package of its Fury is essentially
    comprised of the Fury, and an accessory bundle, which includes the protective cover.....

So, might as well not wait? Order today, get yours in a few days. :nod:

9. Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2 Well-Known Member

So @stark1 ...

I feel like I need a Google maps 360 to get a better look at your latest avatar. I'm not exactly sure what critter and critter parts we're seeing.

But I like it!

stark1 likes this.
  10. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

I would but a few posts back @HealthyRips.com said "The FURY 2 will have some additional features based on the feedback we received from members here on FC. We cannot disclose the features now - our competition is lurking. We will give you the full details when we are a few days from the release date."
    That is what is keeping me from buying today, so I don't kick myself tomorrow.

RUDE BOY, Prolusio and Mr. Me2 like this.
  11. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

I wouldn't mind even slightly higher temperature. 446F/230C should always be max temps. I hate seeing I top off at 220/430..

Vapetrees likes this.
  12. Vapetrees

Vapetrees Vaped Out

For concentrates?

13. paytonpenn

For herb.

14. Meach

Meach Well-Known Member

I agree...I like to finish off sessions thru water at 446 on my cfx and FM Pro..that 16 degree difference doesn't seem like much but it definitely squeezes out a few extra hits

paytonpenn likes this.
  15. Vapetrees

Vapetrees Vaped Out

Ah i see. I personally don't vape it to that temperature but it would be cool to have that option for concentrates.

paytonpenn likes this.
  16. The Beagle

The Beagle Butanist Bubblemaker

Same here, I'm looking for a stealth battery powered portable for the times when I can't go the butane way and this one looks really interesting.

17. virtualpurple

virtualpurple Well-Known Member

I'm super impressed. Not sure if I can swing it though perhaps I can save my precious sheckles for version 2. I'll be honest, I'm really sweating between your 2 vapes.

Vapetrees likes this.
  18. namasteIII

namasteIII Well-Known Member

Watching closely for the number #2 as well. Though Chinese products get me scared for my health.

b0 likes this.
  19. HealthyRips.com

Hi @virtualpurple and @namasteIII Thank you for your interest in our products! Please allow us to give you some information from a manufacturer's perspective. As a manufacturer - we control every aspect of our products - from design to materials used to build our vaporizers and accessories. One of the main reasons we started our company is to help people with their health and well being - we can assure you that we take health very seriously. All of our vaporizers are crafted with 100% food-grade materials from tip to tip (air path, chamber, vapor path and mouthpiece). The air/vapor path is completely isolated - meaning that there is a zero chance of inhaling chemicals from the electronics.
    Our vaporizers are RoHS Certified as well.
    [​IMG]
    RoHS Certification restricts the use of the following ten substances:
    1. Lead (Pb)
    2. Mercury (Hg)
    3. Cadmium (Cd)
    4. Hexavalent chromium (Cr6+)
    5. Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)
    6. Polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE)
    7. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)
    8. Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP)
    9. Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
    10. Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)
    We hope that we have alleviated any concerns you may have about the health of our vaporizers :)

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team

20. geevee

geevee Member

Lovin the cover, thanks!

[​IMG]

21. Modicum

Modicum Well-Known Member

@RUDE BOY Would that be a whole nugget or tear it to pieces ??

RUDE BOY likes this.
  22. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

I do a little of everything. Sometimes just finger broken buds and sometimes a small nug kinda rolled into a ball and dropped into the bowl, other times i'll have ground herb in my JyARz I'll use in the fury.

It all seem to work although I do get bigger clouds of vapor with torn up or ground bud, little nugs seem to give the same effect with better taste throughout the session with less visible vapor.

23. geevee

geevee Member

It's good to know it will work with just a bud crushed in there. Probably lasts longer before having to refill it too yeh? All compact in there, like roasting a leg of lamb vs cutting it up with potatoes and onions, tomatoes, a couple basil leafs and stuff omg, that sounds good actually! ;)

I do like the grinding though, just the ritual of it and plus you get some kief out of the deal.

Almost forgot to mention, the cover for the Fury, it's excellent. No smell at all with it on. Also, it functions as a bumper...you could afford a little clumsiness carrying it around or tossing it in a drawer.

Man, this is a great little device all around, I love it! If anybody is on the fence on getting the Fury, just buy it coz you won't regret it.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  24. HealthyRips.com

FURY 2 is almost here! We will have all the juicy details in the morning....but for now....check this out :)

[​IMG]
    All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team

Jill NYC, paytonpenn, Meach and 6 others like this.
  25. paytonpenn

Hmm. Well that picture doesn't indicate anything new and it seems the next version will have to get the temp increase.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors