Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Mr.Kite

with flimsy I meant the look and feel of the components e.g. in the mouthpiece.
Did you take off the lower white silicone in the MP yet ?
Did you see how thin the plastic bottom piece of the MP is ?

The outside in 90s Thinkpad tank-like sturdy.

What about the taste.
A Mighty has zero built material taste.
A fury has this acidy new car smell taste.
makes me wonder...

didnt try the WPA yet. (not my vape)
but not sure I wanted to invest in a vape that my gut somehow cant trust.

fury2 feels like a cheap leather jacket from "real leather"

Mr.Kite,
Reactions: OF

OF

but not sure I wanted to invest in a vape that my gut somehow cant trust.

fury2 feels like a cheap leather jacket from "real leather"

For sure no vape is going to be 'just right' for more than a fraction of the public, and none will be so for all. A very personal and subjective deal.

Just don't expect to find too many similar views among the happy campers here 'bouts. It seems to be well received with a growing fan base.

Very important to essential you trust your gear, enjoyment is not possible otherwise? Better luck with the next vape.

OF

Vitolo

Vaporist
I think so.
not sure I wanted to invest in a vape that my gut somehow cant trust.
Go with your gut. When you enter into any purchase with doubts, you will subconsciously start out with an attitude that is prepared to reject.
A very personal and subjective deal.
That is the point!
Not every vape is for everbody.
The thin plastic part you speak of is remarkably sturdy, and is not part of the vapor path.
It combines well with the body of Kirksite Alloy which is also not part of the vapor path.
It has become one of my favorite portables.

EDIT:
It seems to be well received with a growing fan base.
Through the growth of my "patient Base".... the most popular unit was the Solo. It was a home unit, for unplugged relief, with the capabilities of a desktop, in vapor production for one or two patients.
The Fury 2 requests have surpassed the Solo requests for a while now.
It has become the choice of portable for vapor on the go.
(I use it at home too.)

Last edited:

Skunkport

Not nice. Warning point issued.
Did you see how thin the plastic bottom piece of the MP is ?

A fury has this acidy new car smell taste.
makes me wonder...

So you're saying it's flimsy due to an internal component? Are you incredibly stupid or just trolling?

If you don't clean your vape before using it, yes it's going to taste like shit. YOUR bad, learn.

Skunkport,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Mr.Kite

nanana, I am not angry for your response.
Lets be friendly.

The haptic is quite cheap to my mind.
You can think otherwise.
And I support you for stating your opinion and would appreciate your opinion.

Am I stupid?
Uh boy, thats a toughie.... :D

and yes, I clean, and the fury2 of my friend is very clean as well.
In fact I noticed it while cleaning.
And also yes, the device was cleaned thoroughly before the first usage.

To put the white bottom silicone back in place was a little PIA
BTW, is there a way to get the glass cylinder out ?

Last edited:

OF

Yes, there is. In a couple of places IIRC, I found it described without much trouble.

But, IMO it's not necessary, or even wise (risk of breaking/wearing out parts). I simply remove the (blue) gasket and screen and stand it wide end up in the dishwasher in the silverware tray and run the dishes as usual. The screen and gasket as well. 20 minutes of hot water and detergent does a great job if you set it up so it flushes through on it's way back to the pan.

I also tried the same thing (washing the unit intact) in a small jar with hot water half way or so and a pinch of PBW. Great stuff, BTW, superior and cheap and easier than ISO:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pbw-the-chemistry-of-clean.7854/

Ten minutes with intermittent shaking to shift stuff around and it was ready for rinse and dry. Floating the jar (with lid on) in a bowl of hot water in the sink between shakes kept it nice and hot (therefore more aggressive).

Detergents in theory clean better than solvents like ISO unless you take extreme steps. Where detergents 'break the bond' of gunk on your vape and let it float away solvents will always have some nasty stuff dissolved, ready to deposit as they evaporate. Best practices often call for detergent wash anyway.....

Sorry to ramble, but while you can take it apart, having done so I recommend washing while assembled. Faster, easier, safer and better for the environment even if not as fun.

OF

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I stuck my thumb in it and just pulled hard, ham-fisting it worked for me.:tup:
I like to pull it completely apart to clean, even with an ultrasonic cleaner, see below.

superior and cheap and easier than ISO
I only use low temp with the standard mouthpiece so I like to use ISO to clean it so I can collect my reclaim and vape it. It's a bit hard to do that with PBW, and you have to be careful with PBW too, I have seen stuff ruined by it.

Petrolhead

This little thing it's a serius gun! Amazing results @ any temperature, I prefer 200/392...
advantages is the size, clouds, speed, convection-conduction hybrid system.
Disadvantages: the battery... take ages to be full, it's small in capacity and item don't work if is in plug. But the "+" in this vape is more than "-". Recommended for sure ...

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have been impressed with how well the F2 can penetrate a full bowl. At home I tend to use the wpa and like to use a loose pack. While I believe you do get more extraction with less draws if you stir (or mash) after a few hits, I don't believe it is worth the hassle unless you have limited rations. You are already microdosing or at least significantly reducing your usage. When I'm done with a bowl, the abv is pretty spent at around 390.

In the evenings I usually start off with a session at my plug-in nano. But then I take the F2 with a packed bowl to the couch for easy vaping while watching tv or surfing the net.

Petrolhead

@felon167inc: a well known member, Mr "Natural farmer" helps me for fury 2 !

Something else: yesterday a friend just receive a fury2 from E.U. shop... this one is with blue panel, temp-time! Mine is from 20/4/2018 with white text. Without gasket type item for wax the newest but with something else...

I like revisions... :clap:

Mr.Kite

One thing I noticed while trying my friend's fury2 was that it also turned on with 4 or 5 clicks.

more than 3 will do.

another thing was that you can press the power button through the "lid-silicone-sleeve".
when you are done taking the sleeve off the fury is almost ready to go.
This adds to the "on demand-esque" character.

Last edited:
Mr.Kite,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
One thing I noticed while trying my friend's fury2 was that it also turned on with 4 or 5 clicks.

more than 3 will do.

another thing was that you can press the power button through the "lid-silicone-sleeve".
when you are done taking the sleeve off the fury is almost ready to go.
This adds to the "on demand-esque" character.
If it’s 3 clicks to turn on, it’s a Fury 2. If it takes 5 clicks, it is either a Fury 1, or a re-brand.

Mr.Kite

it's a fury2.

Small grey logo "fury2" on one side.
other side healthyRips.com logo.

Fury labeled silicone cover.
authentic packaging.
Seems to be a newer revision since it has the liquid pad instead of the older basket-style thingy for concentrates.

It responds to every multipleclick above 3; even a 6-8clicker
Something we should worry about ?

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
it's a fury2.

Small grey logo "fury2" on one side.
other side healthyRips.com logo.

Fury labeled silicone cover.
authentic packaging.
Seems to be a newer revision since it has the liquid pad instead of the older basket-style thingy for concentrates.

It responds to every fast multipleclick above 3; even a 6-8clicker
Something we should worry about ?
Gotcha. As long as it will turn on with 3 clicks, it’s a F2. If it did NOT turn on with only 3 clicks, then it might be suspect.
From what you are describing, it’s seems you have a legit F2.

Mr.Kite

Can you folks test your F2units with 4 or 5 clicks please?

Troy tested it in his review and stated "4 or above" does nothing.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@LesPlenty has the right advice for mouthpiece disassembly: you just need to pull hard the first time and it'll be easy to take apart subsequently but still snap together securely.

He's also right about light packing the wpa for great one hitters. I've been enjoying my Splinter with water lately but I can't get as dense a cloud with my D020 as I can with the Fury 2.

OF

anything above 3..... lift off.

Yup. Or shutdown if you're already lit......

Can you folks test your F2units with 4 or 5 clicks please?

Troy tested it in his review and stated "4 or above" does nothing.

LH has it. I think you misunderstood the reviewer. While many vapes use such 'coding' to get menu choices, that's not here. Perhaps it should be something like '3 or more presses in a X second time turns it on or off'? It's a simple machine. It makes vapor simply. No display dimming, no beeps, fixed time (short) time out. Set the temperature you want one time and it's 3 pushes to stop or go, period.

When @Vitolo says it's proving to the the top choice for his customers, serious even desperate MMJ types needing a simple, reliable tool, I think that points to real success. While we might like 'bells and whistles' that is not always the case, there is a market for KISS as time goes on. A useful feature/design philosophy IMO.

And they still fit well in a pocket and do a great job.

OF

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I actually had a spaz moment on a summer vacation when I couldn't get my Fury 2 to turn on because I forgot it was three clicks and repeatedly trying five. So silly.

Top Bottom