• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Cl4ud3

There are another one but i dont remeber the name :(

However, the weecke produces excellent vaporizers their range of products according to me beats boundless and flowermate products ...

And the price of products are very lows vs the competitors

Got to disagree with you here, Boundless and Flowermate have been nothing but transparent with their dealings where these Weecke vapes are shrouded in conspiracy and misinformation.
Nobody knows for sure who designed what, where things were designed and the devices all come in at varying price points.
They are mis-marketed as full convection which has been proven wrong on multiple occasions.
The fact you can buy one for under $100 and others for $150 should raise flags.

joint46go

Got to disagree with you here, Boundless and Flowermate have been nothing but transparent with their dealings where these Weecke vapes are shrouded in conspiracy and misinformation.
Nobody knows for sure who designed what, where things were designed and the devices all come in at varying price points.
They are mis-marketed as full convection which has been proven wrong on multiple occasions.
The fact you can buy one for under $100 and others for $150 should raise flags.

Weecke Is the original producer and have decided to sell their products exclusively to other companies that personalize their details and sell them for their own . Their heating system is hybrid and I find it better at flowermate and cfx and similar to cfv with metal ring

Cl4ud3

Weecke Is the original producer and have decided to sell their products exclusively to other companies that personalize their details and sell them for their own . Their heating system is hybrid and I find it better at flowermate and cfx and similar to cfv with metal ring
Well this is wrong, Healthyrips say they designed the device and had it manufactured by Weecke. Weecke were then allowed to sell the product to other companies.

Now this is similar to what has been said by every company who pushed out a Fury clone.

The number of clones of these devices and the large price differences are nothing like the Boundless/Flowermate lines which hold similar value and have a transparent relationships.

As for the fact you prefer these over other brands is subjective and all your own opinion which is fine, but I find it highly offensive to sell items as 100% convection when they aren't.

mephisto

I believe we shook loose the concern about %100 convection with contact from the Healthy Rips people right here on the forum. This is a hybrid vape, designed to be full convection and obtaining conduction by a lesser scale due to the nature of the build. If you are offended, don't buy the product, no offense.

Cl4ud3

I believe we shook loose the concern about %100 convection with contact from the Healthy Rips people right here on the forum. This is a hybrid vape, designed to be full convection and obtaining conduction by a lesser scale due to the nature of the build. If you are offended, don't buy the product, no offense.
No offence taken, we did indeed get a reply from the Healthyrips team but these are still being sold as 100% convection. No matter how you look at it these devices are NOT true Convection and them being sold as such and making out they are the smallest true convection vape is untrue and false advertising.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I believe the Healthy Rips team has moved from "100% convection" to "convection technology", which I think is accurate. At least that's what their t-shirts said at Champs last week. Correct me if I'm wrong here...

Cl4ud3

I believe the Healthy Rips team has moved from "100% convection" to "convection technology", which I think is accurate. At least that's what their t-shirts said at Champs last week. Correct me if I'm wrong here...
Direct from their website.
"Introducing the smallest dry herb Convection Vaporizer to hit the market. We call it the FURY because it is fast and furious. Enormous vapor production & wrapped in a Kirsite Alloy Unibody."

Sutra:- The Sutra Mini by Sutra Vape is a pure convection vaporizer

Hippie only states :-Air-heating (convection) technology

Grindhouse doesn't mention the heating at all.

I don't care how this is spun they are Hybrid vapes and should be marketed as such.

Last edited:

joint46go

Well this is wrong, Healthyrips say they designed the device and had it manufactured by Weecke. Weecke were then allowed to sell the product to other companies.

Now this is similar to what has been said by every company who pushed out a Fury clone.

The number of clones of these devices and the large price differences are nothing like the Boundless/Flowermate lines which hold similar value and have a transparent relationships.

As for the fact you prefer these over other brands is subjective and all your own opinion which is fine, but I find it highly offensive to sell items as 100% convection when they aren't.

First, "healthyrips" can say what it wants but does not mean it is the truth.
"Weecke" manufactures vaporizers but leaves distribution to third parties...
Who pays can personalize and brandish the vaporizer.
Now, outside what they state who sells the vaporizers (if I do not remember well even but boundless have declared that Cfx was also a convenction With controversy in the forum) from my customer view i look how well a product works and how much I can buy it..
For me, their products simply work better and cost less ...Obviously I want a hybrid vaporizer otherwise I would have chosen another ... however and always just a personal opinion

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi, don't mean to step in here - but things are getting muddled - just wanted to clear things up. Weecke is our manufacturer as we have already stated. We work very closely with them as @stickstones can attest. We had a 3 hour meeting with our manufacturing team last Wednesday night at Champs where we discussed all of our new ideas - some based on suggestions that people have made here of FC. We also received a prototype for the new FURY cover that we will be getting in about a month - designed by our Healthy Rips team and exclusive to Healthy Rips. I.e. Because we work so closely with our manufacturing team - we already have many things in the works including upgrades and new models coming soon. We will keep you all posted as we continue to improve our vaporizers and add to our product line.
Several weeks ago - we updated our website to say: 'Convection Technology' and we have explained exactly what that means in our blog. However, we will also update the areas in our site that say "Convection Vaporizer" and change that to 'Convection Technology'. Is everyone OK with that? :). We really just want to move past the terminology so that people can focus on how well our vaporizers perform.

Thank you all again for your feedback and suggestions. You will see most (if not all) of these suggestions implemented into our upcoming models.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

VisiblyVaped

Hi, don't mean to step in here - but things are getting muddled - just wanted to clear things up. Weecke is our manufacturer as we have already stated. We work very closely with them as @stickstones can attest. We had a 3 hour meeting with our manufacturing team last Wednesday night at Champs where we discussed all of our new ideas - some based on suggestions that people have made here of FC. We also received a prototype for the new FURY cover that we will be getting in about a month - designed by our Healthy Rips team and exclusive to Healthy Rips. I.e. Because we work so closely with our manufacturing team - we already have many things in the works including upgrades and new models coming soon. We will keep you all posted as we continue to improve our vaporizers and add to our product line.
Several weeks ago - we updated our website to say: 'Convection Technology' and we have explained exactly what that means in our blog. However, we will also update the areas in our site that say "Convection Vaporizer" and change that to 'Convection Technology'. Is everyone OK with that? :). We really just want to move past the terminology so that people can focus on how well our vaporizers perform.

Thank you all again for your feedback and suggestions. You will see most (if not all) of these suggestions implemented into our upcoming models.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

I was never complaining, I just care about clouds, but wanted to chime in and say I like that response and I'm continously impressed by your forum presence. I'm off work for a couple more weeks, I don't do anything besides gym/basketball, vape, take care of newborn, and chill on here.
Somehow you guys are on here more than I am? :goon::hmm::hmm::hmm::leaf:

Cl4ud3

First, "healthyrips" can say what it wants but does not mean it is the truth.
"Weecke" manufactures vaporizers but leaves distribution to third parties...
Who pays can personalize and brandish the vaporizer.
Now, outside what they state who sells the vaporizers (if I do not remember well even but boundless have declared that Cfx was also a convenction With controversy in the forum) from my customer view i look how well a product works and how much I can buy it..
For me, their products simply work better and cost less ...Obviously I want a hybrid vaporizer otherwise I would have chosen another ... however and always just a personal opinion
Yes Boundless had trouble for selling the CF/X as convection (as they believed it was) and I agree that they were wrong to do so. They went on to remove all mention of it from the product, which should also be done here. I would prefer it was stated as Convection Hybrid as the term convection alone is very very misleading.

As for how the vape performs, I'm happy that people are loving the vape but the advertising is wrong.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Yes Boundless had trouble for selling the CF/X as convection (as they believed it was) and I agree that they were wrong to do so. They went on to remove all mention of it from the product, which should also be done here. I would prefer it was stated as Convection Hybrid as the term convection alone is very very misleading.

As for how the vape performs, I'm happy that people are loving the vape but the advertising is wrong.

Be aware that this vape is made by one manufacturer but marketed under different labels. Each label will market it differently. Best I can tell, the Healthy Rips team has responded similarly to what Boundless did by getting rid of that terminology. None of us has the right to tell them exactly what to call it, but if you want to grind the full convection axe, I think the other manufacturers are where you should aim, and they aren't on here.

I've had a chance to put the Fury through some initial testing and it left me wanting to test more, which is a good thing. The battery life will probably come in around five or six bowls per charge, but no idea yet. I will say that it starts producing vapor pretty quickly, has a form factor I like holding, and the thing just doesn't get as hot as almost every other vape in this price range. The mouthpiece is a good design for effectively cooling the vapor. So far I think it's worth a look!

Cl4ud3

Be aware that this vape is made by one manufacturer but marketed under different labels. Each label will market it differently. Best I can tell, the Healthy Rips team has responded similarly to what Boundless did by getting rid of that terminology. None of us has the right to tell them exactly what to call it, but if you want to grind the full convection axe, I think the other manufacturers are where you should aim, and they aren't on here.

I've had a chance to put the Fury through some initial testing and it left me wanting to test more, which is a good thing. The battery life will probably come in around five or six bowls per charge, but no idea yet. I will say that it starts producing vapor pretty quickly, has a form factor I like holding, and the thing just doesn't get as hot as almost every other vape in this price range. The mouthpiece is a good design for effectively cooling the vapor. So far I think it's worth a look!
They hadn't removed it from the website but they are going to now.

Again my issue isn't with the device but how it is marketed, no matter who that is. I find it quite shocking that other companies had so much trouble for this and suddenly it's ok.

Meach

Hmm New Fury...color me interested..healthy rips updated there marketing to squash the convection issue, they have a presence on the forum and as far as I've heard no one has had a bad customer service experience with them so far.....they make solid portables and they are priced accordingly..only knock I have on the devices is that so far there is no way to replace the battery..even if HR offered a plan similar to boundless to replace the battery for a fee..then I would gladly purchase one again..I have an OG fenix direct form Weecke which was awesome while it lasted but something failed on it and it doesn't work anymore but again different internals than what HR force has....but when my current portable takes a dump on me I will be looking at a Fury for sure

Last edited:

VisiblyVaped

Hmm New Fury...color me interested..healthy rips updated there marketing to squash the convection issue, they have a presence on the forum and as far as I've heard no one has had a bad customer service experience with them so far.....they make solid portables and they are priced accordingly..only knock I have on the devices is that so far there is no way to replace the battery..even if HR offered a plan similar to boundless to replace the battery for a fee..then I would gladly purchase one again..I have an OG fenix direct form Weecke which was awesome while it lasted but something failed on it and it doesn't work anymore but again different internals than what HR force has....but when my current portable takes a dump on me I will be looking at a Fury for sure

My experience via pm with a rep from the board was nothing less than stellar. Absolutely a pleasure to do business with and talk to.
My force is actually charging in my car. I just received it a bit ago. When I get home I'm going to try a session, it won't have a 3hr charge time but that's alright. One test session THEN a long charge, then another session with a review and pics tonight.
That's my plan anyways, to do it like I did my FP breakdown. Hopefully the device performs well enough with dry herb (and I'll try wax) to get as good of a review.

I'm really hoping to be set on vapes for awhile

Edit: Holy fuck I'm impressed. Wow.
More to say later but wow. If the battery holds up for the year and/or they replace units fast for I think half price after warranty.........
This is what I've been looking for in a portable the last few years of vaping

Last edited:

joint46go

Yeah i use my fenix aka force from 1 year is a very goood vape and i have pay 89€ only

joint46go,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Yeah i use my fenix aka force from 1 year is a very goood vape and i have pay 89€ only
Hi Joint46go, We hope you are doing well. If your Fenix is a year old - we have completely reconfigured and upgraded the internals on the FORCE since then. And your Fenix has the 'glue in the airpath' issue - you should take the bottom plate off and remove the glue that covers the air path. @Vape Dr. did a really good job showing how to fix this issue on another thread - he did not know that we had already corrected this issue on our FORCE model.
We also include a Glass Mouthpiece and a Wall Charger with our newest/current FORCE model. And please remember our Lifetime 1/2 price replacement warranty - it is a pretty nice deal. This gives you a new replacement vaporizer for 1/2 the price - for life. E.g. Say you have your FURY for 4 years and it gives out - you would get the newest model replacement including those four years of mods and upgrades for 1/2 price (this is after the 1 year free replacement warranty). And we always include free shipping. We realize this probably sounds like a commercial for Healthy Rips...sorry about that. We just want you to be aware :).

There is a separate FORCE thread that would be more appropriate for further discussions about the FORCE here: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/healthy-rips-force.24566/. Please use that thread for the FORCE going forward as to not confuse the readers.

All the Best! Healthy Rips Team

joint46go

Ok I got two hippie rebel today .....
Compared to the "fenix" it seems to me that the temperature-like the herb is more green despite the rebel producing more dense clouds ... it's really fantastic ...More clouds less grass consumed !!! But .... The mouthpiece does not cool enough for me and I burn my tongue many times :(Already with the fenix I had this problem pulling strong at the maximum temperature ... but with the rebel and hotter ....

However, the fenix has a slower release and even the taste seems to last longer , Ideal for long and tasty shots When you are quiet and relaxed.. the rebel is a shootgun and shoots your grass with dense hot clouds :), Ideal for short and dense shoots when you have to run

joint46go,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Has anyone rigged one up?
Cough. Cough..

Grasshopper session extender (silicone mouthpiece) and MFLB caps. It doesn't seem the mouthpiece is available anymore but the caps are still helpful and could be mixed with other silicone for a water pipe fit. I guess I could send a mouthpiece to @Ratchett or something and he could make something for us (maybe he already has something that may work). But I'm sure HR will release a wpa one day.

I only use the Fury/Rebel for the first hit.

paytonpenn,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Cough. Cough..

Grasshopper session extender (silicone mouthpiece) and MFLB caps. It doesn't seem the mouthpiece is available anymore but the caps are still helpful and could be mixed with other silicone for a water pipe fit. I guess I could send a mouthpiece to @Ratchett or something and he could make something for us (maybe he already has something that may work). But I'm sure HR will release a wpa one day.

I only use the Fury/Rebel for the first hit.

Omf, that mouthpiece looks pretty curved. Does it come off easily? I might be able to make something for it, but It doesn't look like it would lock into the vaporizer easily....

Top Bottom