• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Keystonekicks215

foto_no_exif_9.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Solarforce-Large-Battery-Case/dp/B0106G4AFI/
Quite the set up. Two dosing cap tubes? Wow. Now that I think about it I have know idea why I didn't order two today.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

That looks like a near perfect fit. I really like that.

I was also going to recommend a pelican case, but this case above might be a great solution also. The pelican cases come in all different sizes and colors. The link below is just to show one to you. IDK what size would work best. They are opaque so you can't see what is inside. The one I have is big enough for my Arizer Air and is came with a large foam insert that can be cut to fit snuggly for whatever you are storing in it.

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-C...51&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=pelican+case+small

I can see why many folks might want such a case, but in my situation the F2 is stealthy enough.

hinglemccringleberry

I dig the Fury, but it's pretty loud and not so discreet when pulling on it with the air flow... am I just a maniac, or is it super woooshy?
Are you trying to use it in a public library or something? lol, it also depends on how one defines discreet, which varies from one situation to the next. Sure my Alfa is silent when using it, making it the most discreet vape I own...until I have to spread out 10 pieces of gear just to load it properly, or when I fire it up on a fresh load and it can fill a stadium with the smell of weed, then it becomes not so discreet.
I feel that the Fury2 with the native MP is the most discreet vape I own overall. I dont have to look like a junkie like I do with my Vapcap, and I dont have to deal with stink of epic proportions if I fire it up in a crowd of people.

Last edited:

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Are you trying to use it in a public library or something? lol, it also depends on how one defines discreet, which varies from one situation to the next. Sure my Alfa is silent when using it, making it the most discreet vape I own...until I have to spread out 10 pieces of gear just to load it properly, or when I fire it up on a fresh load and it can fill a stadium with the smell of weed, then it becomes not so discreet.
I feel that the Fury with the native MP is the most discreet vape I own overall.

Next to a sleeping girlfriend... so even more of a sensitive area than the library.

To me, I seem to get better results when I pull on it hard (like a GH) rather than when I slowly suck (like w/ a Mi)

Choices

If one were wanting to use their Fury2 with some Harlequin, what temp should be used to best take advantage of this strand? One set temp or a step through a range. Looking for the best arthritis relief and my GH seems a bit too much.

shredder

Next to a sleeping girlfriend... so even more of a sensitive area than the library.

To me, I seem to get better results when I pull on it hard (like a GH) rather than when I slowly suck (like w/ a Mi)

You may want to experiment with your pack. Tighter packs increase resistance and I think would lower the noise, and the opposite is true as well. I'm not talking packing hard either, just little taps with a finger. I've found it really is touchy depending on the pack.

Keystonekicks215

Skunkport

You may want to experiment with your pack. Tighter packs increase resistance and I think would lower the noise, and the opposite is true as well. I'm not talking packing hard either, just little taps with a finger. I've found it really is touchy depending on the pack.

I think it's the opposite, a tighter pack and higher resistance will increase noise. I don't pack, I tap my grinder onto a piece of card or a note, then pour it in until full and pour the rest back into my grinder. I'll brush bits in that missed but I don't tamp it down and I get hardly any noise. The fluffier it is, the easier the air can whiz through it and bring me those lovely cannabinoids right?

hinglemccringleberry

Theres really not a big noise level difference with either style of pack. The sound of the whoosh changes but thats about it. The only way to truly quiet it down is to draw much slower. @beiberhole69 is saying that slow draws are not effective though, but IME, you get plenty of vapor wether you draw slow or fast and there was a youtube reviewer (sneaky pete?) who said the same thing. But I would just pack a bigger load if you need to get a bigger hit out of a slow draw.
Really though, Im just bumping the thread because I noticed its at the very bottom of page 1 right now and this is NOT a page 2 vape:)

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

The fluffier it is, the easier the air can whiz through it and bring me those lovely cannabinoids right?

That's the belief I have too. I find with a dense pack I will vape on it for a while then tap it out and smash the herb a bit with my thumb. I can see some lighter pieces that still have crystals on it when I repack and still get another 1-2 good hits, but that's only when I feel I packed too much in a dosing cap and the air isn't getting through it well.

I took it to the beach the other day and was able to get some wonderful, discreet hits in practically plain sight. I used the silicone cover to keep sand out of the mp, but actually considered setting the bottom of the unit into the case when I put it away. I had greater concern getting sand in the bottom air intake holes than in the mp. The mp can be cleaned but I wouldn't know how to get sand out of the intake if that happened. A shallow bottom cover might help when not in use, but all in all, using it at the beach might be risky.

Skunkport

Heating to expand the chamber is the best bet as already said, I haven't got mine yet (Your postal service is crap, HealthyRips sent my stuff out Tuesday and it's not even made it out of california according to the tracking. China got my stuff here faster and the shipping was free!) so not sure, but maybe check that the capsule hasn't been squished a little and is out of round?

BabyFacedFinster

I tried removing it while still hot and that didn't work but I'll try again.

Do you have it in lid-side up or down? Some prefer to use them flipped upside-down, and then it could be the lid that is stuck. Still, mine just fall right out either way.

Do you have a screen in the chamber also? If so, some wire threads might be caught together.

If you still haven't got it out yet, maybe a pic so we can see what you got going there?

Last edited:

little maggie

I did get it out and I do have a screen in so it might have gotten caught. Aside from heating I had to try several different items to get it out. Tweezers and picks didn't work. Thanks for the help.
Another question. Do the capsules work with any of the glass stems? I used the basic mp that is attached to the fury but prefer the glass ones.

Top Bottom