Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

b0

Cloudy...
I believe the Fierce will be offered with a mouthpiece similar to the one you describe??

accessories-attachment2_orig.png

We want a mp like that for the fierce!!!

That looks pretty awesome. I'm not sure if it works this way but if it slides, it looks like it might work with or without a dosing cap.

That pic kind of makes it look like the bowl is built-in like the glass mouthpieces for the Fury.

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Fury 2 has become very popular among patients.
The most arthritic, and neuromuscular cases that I have met all seem to use this unit well.
The hard to please patients that like their vapor thick also love this.
@HealthyRips.com is without any doubt in this for the patients.
I have no doubt that they have marvelous warranty service...
... but I have not seen it in action, as all patients that have received one are happy with performance, and the patients use the unit hard.

Keystonekicks215

:spliff::spliff:Fierce is the Fury enlarged? I like the size of the Fury, sits perfectly in my hand. :shrug:

Why would I want a Fierce when I have a Fury? Just curious.

Supposed to have a removable battery so in turn making the battery life a lot better, upgraded convection tech, bigger bowl, upgraded firmware, exchangeable mouthpieces. Plus more....

Skunkport

Longer battery life, bigger chamber, replaceable battery, depends how much you want to smoke, or if you smoke socially and want to pass it around the Fierce would be better.

I love my fury 2 but it does need recharging fairly often.

The battery pack is twice the size as well, although it probably uses more power too.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
No bloody smoking around here! (not on purpose anyway :))
The Fierce also looks like it will have an all glass airpath in the standard mouthpiece???
I like my Plenty with the reducer, but love it with the big standard or extra large bowl, more product seems to produce more vapor, flavour and effect, for me. So I hope it will be the same with the Fierce over the Fury, the same but more of it.;)

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Skunkport
I am hoping the Fierce is more of a party portable. The Fury and all the other portable vapes are OK for 1 person, maybe 2. But for a pass-a-round at the party (on the patio) I need a party portable.

I was going to grab a Mighty but I am waiting to see how this Fierce works out.

TwisteD

Depends. Do you like to microdose? If yes, than stick with the regular one. If you want a bigger bowl, go with the XL.
I mean, the regular mouthpiece is something different than the WPA right? So when I use the WPA with a bong I would definitely want more weed there, but when not taking bong rips yeah micro-dosing sounds fun. Does the XL suits me just right?

TwisteD,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I mean, the regular mouthpiece is something different than the WPA right? So when I use the WPA with a bong I would definitely want more weed there, but when not taking bong rips yeah micro-dosing sounds fun. Does the XL suits me just right?
Yes.
There is the mouthpiece that comes with the Fury. Everything else is optional.
Sorry, when I got it a while back, the regular WPA came it.

So, if you are choosing between the 3 glass mouthpieces, AND you plan on using it with a bubbler, I would recommend the XL WPA. You can always just fill it 1/4 full when you want to microdose.
If you didn’t need it for water, and just wanted for glass airpath, the bent stem would be my recommendation.

little maggie

Dosing caps? I've never used any dosing caps. I understand that they make it easy to carry around prefilled doses. But I don't understand how they're used.

little maggie,

Skunkport

They're little metal baskets with lids, you fill them with weed and drop them into the chamber just as if you're filling your fury, except without getting bits of weed all over the top or using banknotes/random pieces of paper as funnels. Also drop neatly out and away into the new handy storage tube for later emptying while you slot another full one in.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
They're little metal baskets with lids, you fill them with weed and drop them into the chamber just as if you're filling your fury, except without getting bits of weed all over the top or using banknotes/random pieces of paper as funnels. Also drop neatly out and away into the new handy storage tube for later emptying while you slot another full one in.
To add to Skunk's comment: Dosing caps are great if you spend time in the outdoors where loading loose flower would be subject to the wind, rain, etc. Often conditions make it impossible to reload. With the dosing caps, you just slide one out and slide one in no matter the weather conditions. Also the caps make reloading very discreet and very quick, unlike dumping abv and trying to load with with or without a funnel.

I brought my Fury2(and my Crafty and VapeCaps! and small amounts of three strains--I go by the Boy Scout motto: Be Prepared! Yes, I experience anxiety crossing the border with stuff, but the vapes were clean and the herb well-hidden.) to my place in northern Canada last week. Yesterday was a gorgeous sunny day, though cool 38F/3C, and I couldn't believe how many layers I had to wear to stay warm in the "summer", even had to wear gloves. I spent the entire day at a remote ecological reserve looking at early wildflowers and Greenland icebergs. My F2 and five dosing caps were with me, allowing me to instantly reload in the steady wind. Stayed out past my usual dinner I was having such a good time. On the way home, I stopped to say hello to two commercial fisherfolk buddies--and shared the last two caps, washed down with wicked moonshine. Both buddies poo-pooed my little vape--they are hard-core spleef(weed and tobaccy) smokers, but they both got good and rocked! A very good day for this elderly gentleman:myday:.

Last edited:

Keystonekicks215

To add to Skunk's comment: Dosing caps are great if you spend time in the outdoors where loading loose flower would be subject to the wind, rain, etc. Often conditions make it impossible to reload. With the dosing caps, you just slide one out and slide one in no matter the weather conditions. Also the caps make reloading very discreet and very quick, unlike dumping abv and trying to load with with or without a funnel.

I brought my Fury2(and my Crafty and VapeCaps! and small amounts of three strains--I go by the Boy Scout motto: Be Prepared! Yes, I experience anxiety crossing the border with stuff, but the vapes were clean and the herb well-hidden.) to my place in northern Canada last week. Yesterday was a gorgeous sunny day, though cool 38F/3C, and I couldn't believe how many layers I had to wear to stay warm in the "summer", even had to wear gloves. I spent the entire day at a remote ecological reserve looking at early wildflowers and Greenland icebergs. My F2 and five dosing caps were with me, allowing me to instantly reload in the steady wind. Stayed out past my usual dinner I was having such a good time. On the way home, I stopped to say hello to two commercial fisherfolk buddies--and shared the last two caps, washed down with wicked moonshine. Both buddies poo-pooed my little vape--they are hard-core spleef(weed and tobaccy) smokers, but they both got good and rocked! A very good day for this elderly gentleman:myday:.

Sounds like an awesome day. I just put my order in for some dosing caps and the bent glass mouthpiece this morning. I too like to enjoy vaping while outside and on the move. From the experience told by polarbearboy above I think these caps will be perfect.

Skunkport

i put mine inside a rolled up pair of socks to pad it out in my bike-bag today for a ride. Could do with a case myself, beats extra laundry.

Skunkport,

lookhigh

FC member
Look for waterproof boxes from china. I got a few sizes for very few yoyos.
The cover on the fury does not keep in the smell. Non users can smell this little beauty from a distance.

lookhigh,
Top Bottom