Healthy Rips Fury 2 vs. Force Questions

Trioplan 100

Hey FC, I'm new here. I was hoping you could give me your input on something I've been trying to figure out for quite a while.

I'm trying to figure out which is a better purchase for myself, a Healthy Rips Fury 2, or a Healthy Rips Force.

What mostly confuses me is that the Fury 2 seems absolutely beloved online, from all accounts I have read. A lot of people say it's a great bang for your buck, and it has tons of positive reviews. The Force though, which seems pretty similar function-wise to the Fury 2 (and with a better battery, which is the reason I'm leaning towards it), does not have the same fame at all. I've seen a lot of people accuse it of being a re-branded ripoff of a cheap generic vape.

How is it that the same company can be so applauded yet criticized at the same time? If the Fury 2 is so good, shouldn't the Force be too? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Something else worth noting that I've noticed is that the few people I've seen that have actually purchased a Force have nothing but good things to say about it. Again... it just has that reputation of being a cheap knockoff by a lot of people that makes me hesitate buying it.

Really not sure what to think at this point. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Trioplan 100,
Reactions: C No Ego

sickmanfraud

Welcome to FC @Trioplan 100.

I think the hesitation that people feel towards the Force is that it was marketed as the Wecke Fenix for a full year before the name @HealthyRips.com was heard on FC.

IIRC some rebranders were selling the Fenix for more money and folks who were here thought it was a poor value. There is a Fenix thread under portables.

If I am correct you should not have any hesitation about purchasing the @HealthyRips.com Force since HR made improvements since the Fenix days.

Hold off on a decision for a bit to see if my memory was correct.

Trioplan 100

Welcome to FC @Trioplan 100.

I think the hesitation that people feel towards the Force is that it was marketed as the Wecke Fenix for a full year before the name @HealthyRips.com was heard on FC.

IIRC some rebranders were selling the Fenix for more money and folks who were here thought it was a poor value. There is a Fenix thread under portables.

If I am correct you should not have any hesitation about purchasing the @HealthyRips.com Force since HR made improvements since the Fenix days.

Hold off on a decision for a bit to see if my memory was correct.
Thanks for clearing that up for me! Hearing that definitely makes me feel way less hesitant. I knew something was amiss...

Trioplan 100,

Skunkport

Story as I've understood it, Healthyrips started up by designing the Force, but they were low on cash, so they got Weeke to make it for them with the agreement Weeke could also sell it themselves. Weeke sold it under their name, plus sold rebranded units to several other companies. Same thing happened initially with the Fury, then by the Fury 2, HealthyRips had made enough to pay for exclusive manufacturing.

The Fierce has bigger batteries than both AND they're replaceable so you could carry 2 to swap out, plus several other upgrades.
Last update is that testing was finished and it should be released near the end of July.

Trioplan 100

Story as I've understood it, Healthyrips started up by designing the Force, but they were low on cash, so they got Weeke to make it for them with the agreement Weeke could also sell it themselves. Weeke sold it under their name, plus sold rebranded units to several other companies. Same thing happened initially with the Fury, then by the Fury 2, HealthyRips had made enough to pay for exclusive manufacturing.

The Fierce has bigger batteries than both AND they're replaceable so you could carry 2 to swap out, plus several other upgrades.
Last update is that testing was finished and it should be released near the end of July.

That also clears up a ton, I appreciate it! So I think where I stand now after hearing everyone's responses in this thread is I am on board with HR as a company but probably won't being going with the Force.

And @VaporWare @Skunkport I did get a chance to look at the Fierce thread. The thing looks like a beast to say the least - best of both worlds in terms of functionality and battery life. Only reason I would hold off on that for now is my budget, it's pretty tight atm. But definitely further down the line that would be an investment I would look into for myself.

So just a quick update; at the moment for me, I will be deciding between the HR Fury 2 and XVAPE Fog.

I was also looking at the force because I like the mouthpiece. Now that the Fierce is coming out with the built-in glass mounthpiece, I am waiting.

@Healthy Rips is the Fierce intended to replace the Force?

Trioplan 100

Random thought, but I think it would be cool if HR released a "Fury 3" where the only main difference from the 2 is that the battery is replaceable. This way it could remain a similar form factor/size/price. Would anyone have an interest in this even with the Fierce being on the market?

sickmanfraud

Random thought, but I think it would be cool if HR released a "Fury 3" where the only main difference from the 2 is that the battery is replaceable. This way it could remain a similar form factor/size/price. Would anyone have an interest in this even with the Fierce being on the market?

That would appeal to me. I do not want to buy any vape without replaceable batteries.

A Fury with a swappable battery would be awesome.

Top Bottom