Healthy Rips Fury 2 kit w/ bent glass MP

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinglemccringleberry

EDIT-SOLD

Genuine HR Fury 2 complete with brand new/unused accessories. I am the original owner, purchased in May of 2018. Asking $50 shipped.
The original Fury 2 mouthpiece you see here HAS NEVER BEEN USED! That's dust that you see on the little window, because its been sitting on the shelf since the day I bought it. I've been using the glass stem exclusively. The water you see in the glass is distilled water, I cleaned it right before taking the pics.
The charging cable is unused, the tweezers and other items were never taken out of the wrappers.
I put a mesh screen at the bottom of the chamber to prevent herb particles from dropping down under the chamber. I put another mesh screen in the bowl of the glass piece for extra filtration.
The unit is in very good condition. The LED readout screen has a small amount of light scuffing but nothing crazy. The body is damn near mint. I never marathoned it and never let it hang out at high temps for extended periods. Battery seems to hold a charge just like it did on day 1.
Asking $50 shipped. I'm selling it this cheap for a few reasons that I want to be up front about:
-It's out of warranty
-There is no silicone cover included
-I can't find the HR USB brick, so I will include a used Samsung brick instead. I'll update if I locate the HR brick.
Free shipping with tracking to the USA only please.

rbk3mp.jpg

1zz2rsz.jpg

2lliu6o.jpg

2aj87lc.jpg

jzfksn.jpg

14adf1u.jpg

fyprew.jpg

5k1zbm.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom