Multi-brand Healthy Rips FORCE

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All on FC,

Over the last few weeks - we have read a couple of posts that mentioned our Healthy Rips FORCE Convection vaporizer lumped together with other vaporizers that ‘look’ the same as our FORCE. There has also been discussions about our FORCE vaporizer mixed into the post about our new FURY Convection vaporizer - so we felt it was appropriate to have a dedicated thread about our FORCE here on FC.
See the FORCE here: http://www.healthyrips.com/store/p2/FORCE_Vaporizer.html

We realize that the FORCE has been compared to other versions on the market and understandably so - it does 'look' the same as other vaporizers on the market. However, a few weeks ago we were challenged on another forum to demonstrate that we have redesigned, improved and upgraded the internals of the FORCE. We described and illustrated the differences with pictures and videos as we will post here as well. The following comparisons are to our manufacturing plant’s unbranded base model that they sent us for testing last year (presumably the Fenix):

Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Comparisons:

Healthy Rips FORCE upgraded PCB:

067ymss6lbezksd2.jpg

Base Unit (presumably Fenix) PCB:
ychln3py3go1o6wi.jpg

Performance of our Healthy Rips FORCE upgraded PCB:

Performance of Base Unit (Fenix?) PCB:
This PCB test shows that our upgraded and reconfigured PCB board makes it much more efficient - notice how the FORCE PCB is super fast - instant really - and the input reaches 1.5A.
Comparatively - the Base Unit PCB is slow and the input only reaches 1.0A.
Our FORCE will charge approximately 33% faster as well.

For more information about the FORCE and its features - please go here: http://www.healthyrips.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Our vaporizers are RoHS Certified for your health and safety - for more Health and Safety information about our vaporizers please go here: http://www.healthyrips.com/health.html

There was also talk about other vaporizers that have a bottom plate with glue covering the air path. Here are pictures of our FORCE bottom plate removed - showing that we use non-toxic 3M tape - not glue. And it does not cover the air path:

bottomplate-force-illustration1_orig.jpg

Full disclosure: On a separate FC post about our Healthy Rips FURY - we had a discussion with several FC members about our Convection Technology. We have found that adjusting our Convection heating element closer to the chamber significantly increases the vapor production. Even though the chamber is not directly heated - it does pick up radiant heat from the Convection heating element. However, because the heating element is not touching the chamber - the chamber cools quickly - especially if you turn the unit off and then take one last ‘cooling hit’. This allows you to conserve your material and get several sessions from a single bowl.

Glass Mouthpiece: As we continue to improve our FORCE vaporizer - just this week we added a Glass Mouthpiece included in the price :). The Glass Mouthpiece is amazing - it really completes the FORCE experience - been using it all week...so good!

force-glassmp5-2.jpg

We apologize for the long post - we felt the need to proactively provide as many details as possible.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My beginning Fury experience gave me a lot more confidence about the Healthy Rips claims! I was not a fan of the Weekce fenix but I'll give probably a try to this one soon, I hated the Fenix mouthpiece, the glass one looks more promising.

PPN,

Ravachol

I consider the Fenix, under whatever name, one of the best portables around. Great upgrade the glass stem, with a cooling unit and a swappable battery, it would be close to perfection.

Radiocitysuicide

You are comparing it to a year old base model that you assume is a Fenix but aren't sure. Any proof that the new Fenix vaporizers didn't also receive these upgrades?

Radiocitysuicide,

Ravachol

The tool is the same, it has so many names, they sell it as oem, the real upgrade would be adding a cooling unit and a swappable battery. The glass stem seems a good solution to one of the weak points of the unit. Or are you suggesting that it is something completely different not coming from the same factory in Shenzen?

Ravachol,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Thank you for your questions. The base model we received last year for our testing is identical in every aspect to every picture and every video posted on the web about the Fenix - so it is safe to assume that we are comparing the FORCE to the Fenix. We made this post because the FORCE was getting mentioned as being the same as the Fenix - which it is not.

We redesigned and upgraded the FORCE as we have explained and demonstrated across multiple forums for several months now. We have also explained that we kept the best properties of our manufacturing plant's technology and integrated our upgrades and designs into the unit to create the FORCE. We have also explained that we agreed to 'open source' our designs and allow our manufacturer to use them as we have used the best of theirs. This was an excellent 'jumping off' point for our company - as we could not make the financial commitment that our manufacturing plant required to make our redesigns and upgrades proprietary. However, we were able to secure an agreement with our manufacturing plant that they would no longer sell the Fenix here in the US because our FORCE upgrades superseded their own. Other companies may benefit from the upgrades that we have made to the FORCE because we did 'open source' our technology - that is the agreement we have with our manufacturer.

We appreciate that you recognize and agree that the FORCE is upgraded and redesigned as we have been explaining for several months. As we continue to upgrade the FORCE - we just added a Glass Mouthpiece that really completes the FORCE experience. Aluminum body, massive vapor production and RoHS certified for your 100% health and safety: http://www.healthyrips.com/health.html

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:

VisiblyVaped

I'm going to see if I can't jumpstart this thread tomorrow with a good review.
I've been doing too much testing and the Force has been too strong for me to do one tonight.
Holy shit

VisiblyVaped

Healthy Rips Force - Full Review by VisiblyVaped

First, I'm not affiliated with this or any other company and I purchased this vape on my own accord with my own hard earned money. I want to get that out there, I'm doing this just like I did my NV review strictly because
A. I find it fun and
B. People need to know these things. The best thing for our community is an abundance of unbiased reviews (and quality vapes).

I'll be rating this on cost, effectiveness, ease of use, vapor production, battery life, and overall bang for buck.

Regarding battery powered portables, I've used the Pinnacle Pro, the Arizer Air, the Arizer Solo, Thermovape T1, MFLB, Iolite, and the Xmax v2 Pro.
I have a damn good basis of comparison.
For desktops I've used so many and have personally owned the EQ, the Volcano, the Da Buddah, and my beloved NewVape Flowerpot.

The vape and the materials I'm working with -
xi1UW2W.jpg

bApuqpt.jpg

As you can see I'll be testing it with dry herb, wax, and shatter. I'll also briefly touch on "force mode" and when that's applicable.

So, let's begin.....

Cost - 9/10
This was tough. It's the best portable bang for the buck vape out there in my opinion. Period.
People can make arguments about a couple other great portables, whether the US made ones or the vapes we love from our German friends, but not for under 200 bucks. And it has a year warranty, with great customer service.
I also believe if the unit ever dies on you, even multiple years down the line, they'll replace it for half price. With whatever modifications have been done since. Maybe @HealthyRips.com can clarify that for everyone. That shit is a ridiculously good deal though.

The only reason it didn't get a 10 is that I hate the fact that vapes are so expensive in general really. Though if it was like 119.99 on average I'd do a 9.5

Effectiveness - 10/10
Is your goal to chase clouds. It does that.
Vape concentrates with big rips AND seamlessly transition to dry herb.
Yea, it does that too.
Clouds on low settings? Yep.
User friendly? You bet ya.

This vape is awesome. It can hit like a pipe, sip or rip it, and it really does do concentrates well in the chamber. I was skeptical AS FUCK about that but it blew me away. I do suggest using what's called "force mode" with wax or for getting the last out of your herb. It seems to help with bigger hits, likely by conpensating heat for how hard you draw. I dunno, I'm no scientist, just a guy who's high and loves his vape.

Oh yea. ....from lime green to this
8GgfNuK.jpg

Ease of use -9.5/10
It's super simple. Take 30 seconds to read the manual. Would have given it a 10 if it was digital temp. I'm nitpicking here to try to touch on what I think people would complain about.

Vapor Production - 9/10
There's no draw resistance and you're going to get clouds no matter how hard or soft you draw. I would toggle back and forth between the glass mp and the plastic one actually, simply because the plastic had a bit more draw resistance which I liked.
Some of your clouds will be slightly airy, they're not all super dense, but overall every single hit per load of herb or concentrate was enjoyable with good visible vapor.

Battery life - 8/10
I believe I've gotten 6-8 bowls per charge. I will do a full charge and report back but so far that's a good estimate.
It's not quite 60 min, but it charges via mini usb so that's a huge plus on its own.
It's not a removable battery, so anything has to go through healthy rips, but again......one year warranty anyways and half price replacement after that.

Overall - 9/10

Best portable I own. By far. Best battery operated portable I've ever tried.
You won't beat this for 150 bucks. I've searched, I've tried many, you just won't. Its a little bigger than some may like, and there's tiny drawbacks here and there, but I really think people should be more aware of this things awesomeness.
I don't give a damn about the convection/conduction thing going on, or the "rebranding" (if the body is the same but the inside isn't, it's not really rebranding?).......I just want people to know that for 150 bucks you'll get clouds for days of dry herb and concentrate

Hope you all enjoy reading this, highly suggest you try the vape. Peace
5Xj3kLo.jpg

notown

When I want a little wax but don't want to/can't set up my flowerpot......the z force has become my go-to.

Did not see that coming
I would like to see someone do a side by side break down of the force and the new version of the fenix that's being sold. So many claims from all the rebranders. I bought my first fenix in 2015 and it did the trick until this February when the battery finally gave out. Then after I bought another I figured out how to swap the battery. Kind of funny how some of these guys who are on the cutting edge didn't have this unit on their radar until last year. Just my two cents. Also if you need to do a battery swap on your fenix or force or titanic 2 or utillian 720 or etc. here's the link for the diss assembly. On another note I like how they all call it their manufacturing plant. You can call the people at weecke and they will gladly give you the names of their customers as well as the rebrand names.

Last edited by a moderator:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All,

Please note that the video posted above by this 'new member - notown' is not a video of our FORCE vaporizer. This video is of the Fenix model which is completely different from our FORCE vaporizer. If you simply compare the images in this video with the pictures of our FORCE vaporizer - you can clearly see all the differences between the two vaporizers. We are not sure what motivates this 'new member' to follow us around on multiple forums and create 'new accounts' and then attempt to redirect potential Healthy Rips FORCE buyers to their own website - but it would be nice it they would stop. We also added a new Glass Mouthpiece in our newest build of our FORCE vaporizer as you can see in the FORCE pictures.

Here is our original post so that you can easily see all of our FORCE vaporizer redesigns, improvements and upgrades:

Hi All on FC,

Over the last few weeks - we have read a couple of posts that mentioned our Healthy Rips FORCE Convection vaporizer lumped together with other vaporizers that ‘look’ the same as our FORCE. There has also been discussions about our FORCE vaporizer mixed into the post about our new FURY Convection vaporizer - so we felt it was appropriate to have a dedicated thread about our FORCE here on FC.
See the FORCE here: http://www.healthyrips.com/store/p2/FORCE_Vaporizer.html

We realize that the FORCE has been compared to other versions on the market and understandably so - it does 'look' the same as other vaporizers on the market. However, a few weeks ago we were challenged on another forum to demonstrate that we have redesigned, improved and upgraded the internals of the FORCE. We described and illustrated the differences with pictures and videos as we will post here as well. The following comparisons are to our manufacturing plant’s unbranded base model that they sent us for testing last year (presumably the Fenix):

Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Comparisons:

Healthy Rips FORCE upgraded PCB:

067ymss6lbezksd2.jpg

Base Unit (presumably Fenix) PCB:
ychln3py3go1o6wi.jpg

Performance of our Healthy Rips FORCE upgraded PCB:

Performance of Base Unit (Fenix?) PCB:
This PCB test shows that our upgraded and reconfigured PCB board makes it much more efficient - notice how the FORCE PCB is super fast - instant really - and the input reaches 1.5A.
Comparatively - the Base Unit PCB is slow and the input only reaches 1.0A.
Our FORCE will charge approximately 33% faster as well.

For more information about the FORCE and its features - please go here: http://www.healthyrips.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Our vaporizers are RoHS Certified for your health and safety - for more Health and Safety information about our vaporizers please go here: http://www.healthyrips.com/health.html

There was also talk about other vaporizers that have a bottom plate with glue covering the air path. Here are pictures of our FORCE bottom plate removed - showing that we use non-toxic 3M tape - not glue. And it does not cover the air path:

bottomplate-force-illustration1_orig.jpg

Full disclosure: On a separate FC post about our Healthy Rips FURY - we had a discussion with several FC members about our Convection Technology. We have found that adjusting our Convection heating element closer to the chamber significantly increases the vapor production. Even though the chamber is not directly heated - it does pick up radiant heat from the Convection heating element. However, because the heating element is not touching the chamber - the chamber cools quickly - especially if you turn the unit off and then take one last ‘cooling hit’. This allows you to conserve your material and get several sessions from a single bowl.

Glass Mouthpiece: As we continue to improve our FORCE vaporizer - just this week we added a Glass Mouthpiece included in the price :). The Glass Mouthpiece is amazing - it really completes the FORCE experience - been using it all week...so good!

force-glassmp5-2.jpg

We apologize for the long post - we felt the need to proactively provide as many details as possible.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

notown

Hi All,

Please note that the video posted above by this 'new member - notown' is not a video of our FORCE vaporizer. This video is of the Fenix model which is completely different from our FORCE vaporizer. If you simply compare the images in this video with the pictures of our FORCE vaporizer - you can clearly see all the differences between the two vaporizers. We are not sure what motivates this 'new member' to follow us around on multiple forums and create 'new accounts' and then attempt to redirect potential Healthy Rips FORCE buyers to their own website - but it would be nice it they would stop. We also added a new Glass Mouthpiece in our newest build of our FORCE vaporizer as you can see in the FORCE pictures.

Here is our original post so that you can easily see all of our FORCE vaporizer redesigns, improvements and upgrades:

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
Just to clarify the unit in the video is Not the healthy rips force it is the weecke fenix. Just used as a reference for anyone who would want to break their unit down for battery swap or any other reason. This disassembly works for all other rebrands of this unit.

notown,
Reactions: KeroZen

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Our vaporizers have a Lifetime 1/2 price replacement warranty and a One Year free replacement warranty. If your FORCE or FURY vaporizer fails during the first year - we will replace it for free. If your Healthy Rips vaporizer ever fails after the one year warranty expires - we will replace it for 1/2 price with our newest model of equal value....for life. We would not recommend tampering with your Healthy Rips vaporizer - this would void the warranties. We want to keep our clients happily vaping for life - not just a single purchase.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

bboy888

Hello @HealthyRips.com im interested to buy Force vaporizer,but before to buy i want to ask you if you have a water adapter and if you have for sale capsules.

And how many time take to deliver to spain?

Last edited:

justcametomind

My newest purchase, not bad at all!
I like Fury2 a LOT and so I decided to give this one a try.
I assumed it represented the biggest brother of the Fury2, same as Crafty and Mighty or CF and CFX. Probably I was wrong, as Force’s battery and Fury2’s seem to give pretty much the same amount of bowls per charge. With the difference that Force’s bowl is a bit bigger.
I expected 8/10 bowls compared to the 4/5 I get with the Fury 2.
Nonetheless the vape is enjoyable and the quick heating time is a great feature for me.

justcametomind,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I assumed it represented the biggest brother of the Fury2,
Their upcoming Fierce is going to be the “bigger brother” of the Fury2.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/healthy-rips-fierce.26457/

They also just posted this in the Fury thread:
FIERCE Vaporizer: We are currently testing our last 'engineered unit' before we go into full production. We could not be happier with the performance during this final testing stage - the functionality, vapor quality and battery life continue to blow us away. We will make an announcement soon regarding the release date and pre-sale order opportunities.

But I appreciate the feedback on the Force, there are surprisingly few reviews out there.

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
I pulled the trigger on this one earlier today, after some thorough research and comparisons I must say... always having in mind a value for money potential deal and with a certain preference in convection style vapes I think and I hope that I made a fine choice..
I got it off vaposhop for 99E (149E initial price).. and I must say that I didn't expect this thread to be so quiet considering the quality and the characteristics of this device.. There was a certain debate inside me on getting the F2 but I think that the battery life factor got me choosing this one instead.. :clap:

Somewhere deep down me I wanted to get the deal with the omniVong and the free M but I'm a little bit tired of so much butane so far in my vaping and I really wanted to have an electric backup (or daily driver for sometime) to spend some quality one-handed mode vaping time.. :sherlock:

It has been long since the last time that I ordered a new vape and the 'waiting for a new vape' mode has been activated!!
A key factor choosing this vape among some others was the kind of relationship that HR want to build with their customers, which really shows that the company cares for them. Providing a lifetime 50% discount on a warranty replacement vape is something that warms your heart towards them.. :love:
Plus the fact that their vapes have been built mainly for medicinal purposes and the materials used seem to be of fine quality.
Not to mention that I'm feeling a bit proud that I chose an 'old school' kinda vaping technology vape rather than one with a led screen and a full range temperature selection .. :lol::freak:

I will keep you posted upon arrival! :peace:

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
So, after owning the Force almost 3 weeks now, I think I can say few things about this little decent vape that for its money, it's definitely a killer.... got it for 99E from Vaposhop, that sent it same day of order and I had it within 5 days (including xmas 2-days off). Really impressed with their service.. will definitely do business again with them in the future..
What really amazed me with Force is the vapour production that is extremely obvious even at the very first temp setting @ 170C. Flavors and clouds for the 1st fiver (5' auto shut off timer) and if you keep it to the 'green' temp you may be able to run through another session, although flavor will be significantly vanished.
Overall, battery lasts for around 5-6 5-min sessions which I think it's pretty decent. Charging time is around an hour and few more minutes (maybe 1h20m). Maintenance is pretty straight forward, you just dip the mouthpiece in ISO and let it soak for half an hour and then rinse with hot water. I'd say you need to do this around once per week if you don't your vape to get gunky and sticky and it gets really hard to clean it afterwards.

Friends feedback so far is really positive. All of them really like it. Some with vaping experience, some without. A friend that owns Crafty was really excited on how close their feel is.
So far so good... Let's hope that the performance lasts for some time!!

Cheers for now :leaf::sherlock:

CVC4455

So, after owning the Force almost 3 weeks now, I think I can say few things about this little decent vape that for its money, it's definitely a killer.... got it for 99E from Vaposhop, that sent it same day of order and I had it within 5 days (including xmas 2-days off). Really impressed with their service.. will definitely do business again with them in the future..
What really amazed me with Force is the vapour production that is extremely obvious even at the very first temp setting @ 170C. Flavors and clouds for the 1st fiver (5' auto shut off timer) and if you keep it to the 'green' temp you may be able to run through another session, although flavor will be significantly vanished.
Overall, battery lasts for around 5-6 5-min sessions which I think it's pretty decent. Charging time is around an hour and few more minutes (maybe 1h20m). Maintenance is pretty straight forward, you just dip the mouthpiece in ISO and let it soak for half an hour and then rinse with hot water. I'd say you need to do this around once per week if you don't your vape to get gunky and sticky and it gets really hard to clean it afterwards.

Friends feedback so far is really positive. All of them really like it. Some with vaping experience, some without. A friend that owns Crafty was really excited on how close their feel is.
So far so good... Let's hope that the performance lasts for some time!!

Cheers for now :leaf::sherlock:

Yeah I've got a Fenix(force) and it works just as well as the fury Ive got. It's just bigger and got lots better battery life and charges faster and holds more then then the fury. And the fury is really small and holds less but the battery doesn't last long. The biggest difference is the mouthpieces, I like the fury better cause there is less to break

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
Yeah I've got a Fenix(force) and it works just as well as the fury Ive got. It's just bigger and got lots better battery life and charges faster and holds more then then the fury. And the fury is really small and holds less but the battery doesn't last long. The biggest difference is the mouthpieces, I like the fury better cause there is less to break

hmmm... I don't think that HR will be happy that another user is calling Force as fenix... I got to see a Fenix and I must admit that it looks very similar, almost identical with Force. There are slight differences though even on the outside, not to mention the inside that there has been extensive referrals in this thread.
Fury has better, with less resistance draw but the battery indeed is really small, plus the fact that a friend of mine that own Fury has reported a lot of plastic taste even though he has the unit almost a month now using it almost daily.

voodoo_vape,

CVC4455

hmmm... I don't think that HR will be happy that another user is calling Force as fenix... I got to see a Fenix and I must admit that it looks very similar, almost identical with Force. There are slight differences though even on the outside, not to mention the inside that there has been extensive referrals in this thread.
Fury has better, with less resistance draw but the battery indeed is really small, plus the fact that a friend of mine that own Fury has reported a lot of plastic taste even though he has the unit almost a month now using it almost daily.

I don't really see any difference on the outside besides the names? On the inside healthy rips said there's lots of upgrades but didn't really say what they were? The only thing if I remember correctly was that the force had an upgrade that might let it charge faster then the original Fenix. Charging faster would be nice but my Fenix charges pretty fast and it's way faster than a fury.

I noticed a smell on the fury when it was new but I think I remember it going away after using it for a few days?

CVC4455,

LambsBreath

I don't really see any difference on the outside besides the names? On the inside healthy rips said there's lots of upgrades but didn't really say what they were? The only thing if I remember correctly was that the force had an upgrade that might let it charge faster then the original Fenix. Charging faster would be nice but my Fenix charges pretty fast and it's way faster than a fury.

I noticed a smell on the fury when it was new but I think I remember it going away after using it for a few days?
I'm considering a Force now after looking at the Fury (or a Grindhouse Shift re-brand) But I'd rather have more battery life, and I like the size/shape of the Force. Looking to replace a new Alternate that after many dry burn-offs (and a replacement) still has an electronics or melting plastic odor emitting from the bowl/heater area.

Here's what I found about the Force re-branding: HR replied to a reddit thread with an explanation as to why it looks the same on the outside: Basically to save tooling and production costs for their start up, a vape manufacture offered to build their device using an existing body shell they already produced. (Weecke Fenix and a whole slew of other re-branded names) HR claims the internals were re-done to their specifications and are different from the existing devices.

I haven't researched it further but I'm leaning towards believing this explanation because, for one it makes sense, and two they seem to have a pretty good rep around here. However on reddit they were flat out accused of lying by some. Surprising someone hasn't done a tear down on this and one of the original brands for comparison.

One thing I don't understand is why the Force isn't being sold at all the usual sites that sell the Fury/Fierce? The only place I found to buy the Force in the US is direct from HR.

LambsBreath,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I'm considering a Force now after looking at the Fury (or a Grindhouse Shift re-brand) But I'd rather have more battery life, and I like the size/shape of the Force. Looking to replace a new Alternate that after many dry burn-offs (and a replacement) still has an electronics or melting plastic odor emitting from the bowl/heater area.

Here's what I found about the Force re-branding: HR replied to a reddit thread with an explanation as to why it looks the same on the outside: Basically to save tooling and production costs for their start up, a vape manufacture offered to build their device using an existing body shell they already produced. (Weecke Fenix and a whole slew of other re-branded names) HR claims the internals were re-done to their specifications and are different from the existing devices.

I haven't researched it further but I'm leaning towards believing this explanation because, for one it makes sense, and two they seem to have a pretty good rep around here. However on reddit they were flat out accused of lying by some. Surprising someone hasn't done a tear down on this and one of the original brands for comparison.

One thing I don't understand is why the Force isn't being sold at all the usual sites that sell the Fury/Fierce? The only place I found to buy the Force in the US is direct from HR.

If you look at the first few pages of the Fury thread, you will see HR got beat up quite a bit for the same reasons. But they kept coming back and talking and backed up everything they said with their product and customer Service. They eventually won over the communitys’ trust.
IMHO, you can take them at their word about the rebrands.
As far as the force itself, I have never used one, but always wondered why it wasn’t promoted more by HR but still in their line up. Very few people have reviewed it here... I mean the thread is only 1 page long! I don’t really know why.

Top Bottom