1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy Rips FIERCE

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by HealthyRips.com, Mar 6, 2018.

1. OF

OF Well-Known Member

I need a bit of help from someone. I've got my FIERCE boxed up and ready to send back on the way home from lunch......but I can't find the address anywhere? Searching the web site got me no answers, nor do I find anything in emails? I know I had it at one time (it's in a city not too far away).

Can someone, please, let me know?

TIA

OF

Eidt: Sorry to bother folks, I just found it on the box it came in! Embarrassing, really, but I think I know how I got it before.......

Please disregard the above request.

Thanks.

OF

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  2. The Chronic of Narnia

The Chronic of Narnia New Member

Contact them at healthyrips@gmail.com they will answer super promptly.

ataxian, Vaporific and BigJr48 like this.
  3. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'm sure they would but was hoping to save them the trouble......they're mighty busy these days. Not to mention they're not open yet.

Not to worry, I just found it on the box.

Please disregard the request.

OF

ataxian, Vitolo and BigJr48 like this.
  4. MonkeyTime

MonkeyTime Well-Known Member

HR by GC
    PO Box 2458
    Clovis, CA 93613

*Edit - should have read till the end!

ataxian, LesPlenty, Vitolo and 3 others like this.
  5. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Thanks. It's great to have friends who can't wait to help out you know.......

As luck would have it, one of the 'before lunch' errands blew up so I'm not in a big rush anymore. Might even brave the PO before lunch.......

Regards to all.

OF

ataxian, Vape Dr., Vaporific and 4 others like this.
  6. 0198762345

0198762345 New Member

Anyone elses replacement unit not been shipped yet? I got the tracking number on Thursday, and was looking forward to it shipping today or Saturday.

LesPlenty, Jill NYC and BigJr48 like this.
  7. Spelaeus

Spelaeus Well-Known Member

Same deal here.

BigJr48 and Jill NYC like this.
  8. Wubbalubbazw

Wubbalubbazw Member

Ditto

BigJr48 likes this.
  9. jayhof

jayhof Member

Same

BigJr48 likes this.
  10. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

Hi All, The replacements all went out today. We had an issue with the original shipping labels - so you will have a new tracking number. You should have received a notification with your new USPS tracking number. If you did not - simply contact us and we will resend your new one: healthyrips@gmail.com. No worries - you will all be enjoying your new upgraded and updated FIERCE in 2-3 days :).

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team
    https://www.healthyrips.com

ataxian, Joaon, bossman and 11 others like this.
  11. 25076

25076 New Member

Just got my tracking today, I hope the Canada post strike does not drag on.

BigJr48, LesPlenty and MonkeyTime like this.
  12. VivaVape

VivaVape Well-Known Member

I just received a fierce glass bubbler. I remember reading that it’s not supposed to fit in the chamber until it heats up. But mine goes in and can turn when it’s cold. Is this a problem?

BigJr48 likes this.
  13. DVision44

DVision44 Well-Known Member

I received a 2nd tracking # over the weekend but both still say they are awaiting the item.

Also wondering why the shipping was changed from Priority to First Class...

BigJr48, LesPlenty and Spelaeus like this.
  14. bossman

bossman Gentleman Of Leisure

My Fierce glass accessories didn't need the device to heat up like my Solo II always did. They fit snug in the accessories attachment and slightly loose in the chamber itself. I only have the bent stem, straight stem, and wpa.

15. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

For the Fierce, you are fine. It is the Fury 2 that should not fit without heat up. With the Fierce, the glass mouthpiece holder will secure and seal everything into place.

BigJr48, ataxian, LesPlenty and 5 others like this.
  16. Spelaeus

Spelaeus Well-Known Member

Same here. Healthy Rips told me by email that they shipped it Monday, so I'm a little nervous something screwy is going on with the postal service.

BigJr48 and LesPlenty like this.
  17. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

Hi, Please don't be nervous, we can assure you that all of the FIERCE replacements were shipped via USPS on Monday. We did have numerous postal bags full of packages that went out on the last truck Monday night, and apparently USPS did not scan some of the packages when they received them. We apologize that some packages did not get scanned when USPS received them - but they should be scanned once they reach their destination (or somewhere in between). We cannot imagine that those handful of packages that remain unscanned by USPS will not be scanned somewhere along their route to you today.

Sincerely,
    Healthy Rips Team
    https://www.healthyrips.com

BigJr48, Joaon, LesPlenty and 6 others like this.
  18. MonkeyTime

MonkeyTime Well-Known Member

HR is right, we see this all the time at launches and such when a lot of packages are sent at the same time. USPS doesn't scan them in and often I get them before they're "in" the system.

Mine showed up right after it's first transfer, delivery due Friday! It's going to be a Fierce weekend for a lot of us I'm guessing :clap:

BigJr48, LesPlenty, bossman and 4 others like this.
  19. Mikey

Mikey Member

So does that mean I can keep my glass mouth piece in the chamber for transportation? I asked a similar question earlier and the replies basically told me tht was a poor idea because it could damage the heating chamber.

BigJr48, LesPlenty and lilvaporub like this.
  20. lilvaporub

lilvaporub Member

I do remember seeing something in the manual akin to "take the glass pieces out to cool after each session", but that's a good question still: is that still necessary?

BigJr48 and LesPlenty like this.
  21. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

For the Fierce, I believe you could do that without a issue. The glass sticks out a little, so it does have potential to break if you don’t pack it carefully. However, unlike the Fury, you can leave the glass piece in and still remove it when cold. Therefore, I don’t think you will effect the oven adversely if you leave the glass mp on unit for long stretches of time.

Btw - just got my replacement Fierce. It is charging up. :)

BigJr48, ataxian, OF and 8 others like this.
  22. priestsmiler

priestsmiler Well-Known Member

So excitedly i open my box from Green Curative today expecting my Fierce Vaporizer instead it is the accessories order that should have shipped with my New Vape :'(. That's not everything though... There are bits missing from my accessories order: a Fierce mouthpiece, the battery screw and door and another battery screw. (i assume i could (& will) lose parts but plan to have spares on hand in case). Gutted I've not received the vape to try out yet. I was one of the preorders and have waited really patiently but NOW i really want my Fierce (stamping my feet on floor & throwing a paddy) :lol: @HealthyRips.com any idea if the missing parts from my accessories order are shipped with my Fierce vape (that I assume is stuck at UK customs) tracking shows nothing since it left the US. :(

lilvaporub and LesPlenty like this.
  23. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

What is ideal 4 me?

Fury or Fierce?

I have a few vapes however I’m curious?
    Does anyone know?
    I thought you might know?

24. bossman

bossman Gentleman Of Leisure

Giving my Solo II away has me missing the Fierce.

My tracking info just updated all the way to Out For Delivery so today should be the day.

25. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Only you can say for sure what's best for you......I sure don't want to try to predict that.....

My opinion is to go with Fury. FIERCE is too close to Solo. Bigger, heavier than Fury 2. Fury 2 is a true portable, fits in your pocket carries enough charge for a several sessions before recharging.

OF

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors