1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy Rips FIERCE

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by HealthyRips.com, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Vaporific

Vaporific All who wander are not lost...

Check the o-ring/screen and how it’s secured to the standard mouthpiece. If not flush and fitted it could pose airflow problems. Also check if it’s gummed up or clogged with material. This happens a bit with my Fury with the standard mouthpiece, though I suspect I’m either drawing to hard or using too much material...

Vape Dr., Vitolo, LesPlenty and 3 others like this.
  2. 25076

25076 New Member

I get what your saying, my very first vape was the da Buddha that's still going strong since 2012 and I get some good rips on it. I get some nice vapor with the fierce I guess I just need to adapt more to it.

My da Buddha hasn't been my daily driver, I mixed it up with combustion most of the time but now I want to be 100% combustion free.

3. OF

OF Well-Known Member

An admirable goal for sure. Stick with it. Not only do you save big bucks on your weed bill and smell better doing it, but you get to live longer to enjoy it all. Avoiding combustion is a smart move from many sides.

DB, being corded, has freedom from power limitations. Portable vapes, to be practical, must be very frugal with energy use (which is why conduction is nearly uniform rather than convection which is a 'power hog').

Vapes like Fury 2 and FIERCE can give good service, you just need to 'work with them'. There are some things they cannot do well (like make huge open clouds on demand) but can be very satisfying to own and use if you keep an open mind and 'follow the results you like'.

Sort of like catching big trout on light tackle.......

Keep in mind 'sipping can be fun and quite rewarding'.

Good luck with it, experiment around some, I think you're on the right path.....just not there quite yet.

OF

4. Revere

Revere New Member

My unit works fine and no smell. I'm liking the fierce and all, but I find it annoying that the shipping is on us. I get that it's only $5 and we get a "free gift", but it's 5 bucks more that I have to spend just to get the rest of my original order, I kinda feel like my dock and battery are being held hostage until that's done.

I guess that's the price for being an early adopter, but still...

On a side note, since its being upgraded, what are the chances we can get a timer that counts down? Especially when switching between the F2 and the Fierce. Nothing like having to do a little math to figure out how much time is left on the session.

Vitolo and LesPlenty like this.
  5. lilvaporub

lilvaporub Member

If there's any one feature I could ask for it would be a mode like the mighty where it doesn't go on timer but auto shut off after it realizes the temp hasn't changed for long enough. Sometimes my sessions go on for 12-15 minutes and it's very minor but I really would appreciate some function that made me not "on the clock" for every sesh.

6. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Now here we differ. If I was enjoying a session and set it down 'for a minute' to answer an email, retrieve the mail when the post man comes, answer the phone, etc and the SOB shut off because it thought I didn't know what I was doing I'd be mighty pissed. I'll cop to letting it time out (and know there's no risk of losing potency with extra idle time), but I sure don't want some machine making such decisions for me.

I have enough problems with vapes that time out without warning but ones that try to out guess me I can do without.

Fun world, this. 'Can't please all the people' you know, even part of the time......

Regards to all.

OF

7. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

To be fair, the free gift is worth $15...
    But I get where you are coming from.
    @HealthyRips.com is taking care of business in the most customer friendly way that they can, while spending a fairly solid amount on new postages etc. themselves.
    I feel that they could use our support.
    I had 2 new Fierce Bundles... so I was able to fit both returns into a small flat rate box (used to be $5.65.... now it is $7.90).
    very true... but you can please a few!

8. Meach

Meach Well-Known Member

@lilvaporub Maybe a happy medium would be a standby mode i have no idea what it would take to do it...but something that allows the user to put the vape in a sleep state ..drops temp to say the lowest setting and shuts off the screen..and after 5 min in idle it powers down. This would be all user controlled..maybe something like holding power button for 10 seconds to active sleep mode or something like that..just spitballing out loud

LesPlenty and Vapeur Rogue like this.
  9. ShedDweller

ShedDweller Member

My fierce is back in the postal system. Our time together was all too brief, I look forward to it's return. :rockon:

10. Vape Dr.

Vape Dr. Well-Known Member

I've been testing my fierce pretty heavily and have not had any issues as of yet FWIW.

One thing I can say is that @HealthyRips.com has some of the best customer service out there and I've dealt with almost every manufacturer.

Has anyone figured out the button pattern that bricks the fierce?

I've been randomly trying to brick my Fierce because if it does I know @HealthyRips.com will take care of me.

I will also be getting more videos up soon.

:peace:

LesPlenty, 25076, Vaporific and 5 others like this.
  11. 25076

25076 New Member

My fierce just died on me, I was just having a puff and it went off after the first 8min session. The only thing I did different was turn it to Celsius and back to Fahrenheit just before starting. Send it off Monday and hope the replacements are stable.

I was wondering if anyone tried the wax pad and how do you like it?

12. Vape Dr.

Vape Dr. Well-Known Member

I should have mentioned I'm using Celcius as well.

Vitolo and Vapeur Rogue like this.
  13. Mikey

Mikey Member

From the preliminaries is there anyway to compare the vapcap M vapor quality to the fierce?

Vitolo and Vapeur Rogue like this.
  14. bossman

bossman Gentleman Of Leisure

The Fierce has more of a spread out convection flavor with a gentle and gradual toasting of the abv. It's hard to get super dark like the toasty flavored hits of a VapCap.

It's hard to compare the two since you can hit a session vape so many different ways with temp control and a heater.

Since sending my Fierce in after it bricked I've been using my OmniVong more. The hits are potent and satisfying but with even a small bubbler like mine the VapCap loses heat before you run out of air.

Vitolo, Vapeur Rogue, Mikey and 2 others like this.
  15. jayhof

jayhof Member

@HealthyRips.com So it's been about a week since my FIERCE Bricked and I sent my back a few days later. So sadly I have been using my back up vape and I am really missing my FIERCE with the water bubbler. Anyway, I was wondering if @HealthyRips.com knows the date that they plan on sending out replacements yet. If so please let us know.

Vitolo and The Chronic of Narnia like this.
  16. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

Hi All! We are happy to announce that we have completed production on our updated & upgraded FIERCE units ahead of schedule. We will be shipping the replacement units and international orders over this coming weekend. If you have not returned your FIERCE back to us for replacement - we would highly recommend doing that right away.

For those of you who are waiting to place a FIERCE order, we should have them available for purchase on our website by the end of November. However, due to the high volume of this next production run, it could take an extra week. Once we have an exact date - we will make an announcement and update our website as well.

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team
    https://www.healthyrips.com

vaptronix, Joaon, Vitolo and 17 others like this.
  17. Urahara

Urahara Member

Sent mine back today, timed just right. My luck though the new one bricks...

Vitolo and LesPlenty like this.
  18. priestsmiler

priestsmiler Well-Known Member

Just had my email confirming shipment of my International (deluxe) preorder Fierce. :) excited muchly :freak:

Vitolo, LesPlenty, bossman and 6 others like this.
  19. lilvaporub

lilvaporub Member

I still have one remaining spare battery from the first production run due to circumstances (I sent my unit back with its battery as instructed, and I now still have one extra) - will that extra v1 battery be all safe and compatible with the new Fierce units?

20. HealthyRips.com

Hi! Absolutely, the batteries are perfect - no changes were needed. :)

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team

Vitolo, LesPlenty, Vaporific and 3 others like this.
  21. jayhof

jayhof Member

I just got an email from the Healthy Rips Team and they are sending out my new unit tomorrow so I hope to have it by Wednesday. Thank you, guys, at Healthy Rips!!

22. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Same here... I have tracking for both of my Fierce units!
    Super excited.

23. Urahara

Urahara Member

USPS says my unit is there, but haven't heard anything from HR yet.

LesPlenty and Vitolo like this.
  24. HealthyRips.com

Hi All! We have an update on our FIERCE replacement and international shipments. We were able to ship all of the international orders and roughly half of the replacement shipments yesterday and today. If you have a tracking number for your replacement, please do not be concerned if you do not see it in the USPS system yet. We will finish the replacement shipments on Monday. We apologize that this process is taking longer than expected. We were hoping to finish all the replacement shipments today, but we ran out of time before USPS closed. Please keep in mind that we are a week ahead of schedule regardless :).

Your new updated & upgraded replacement FIERCE will be in a sealed packet and will include an extra mouthpiece, battery door, and battery door screw. The battery will not be in the unit - so please insert your battery prior to attempting to power it on. If you returned the battery or any other parts - they will be included in your shipment along with all of the parts and accessories to complete your original order(s).

Thank you again for all of your patience and support!
    Healthy Rips Team

Joaon, bossman, Fat Freddy and 9 others like this.
  25. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Woo Hoo!!

Joaon, Vaporific, DVision44 and 2 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors