Discontinued Healthy Rips FIERCE

C No Ego

Will you still be able to effectively microdose with the WPA or bent glass stem?
you can use degummed hemp fiber ( hemp wicking) added as filler in any vape to make micro dosing work for your situation... I have a vape with a huge herb chamber like a party vape herb hog and only use it with a filler in there... waste not etc...

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
They posted the new accessories on their website, just to let y'all know.
Thanks! The Fierce accessories are not quite the same as Fury 2, notably missing the chamber screens (not a big deal for me) and oil & wax pads (a bit surprising). The latter I was sort of hoping for, eventually, however I mostly enjoy dry herb, and my Source Slim 4 is the ultimate concentrate portable for me. I wonder if they're not yet available or HR is not offering them for the Fierce. Discuss among yourselves :)

...AND I just ordered the Power Bundle. Can't wait!! :D

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Thanks! The Fierce accessories are not quite the same as Fury 2, notably missing the chamber screens (not a big deal for me) and oil & wax pads (a bit surprising). The latter I was sort of hoping for, eventually, however I mostly enjoy dry herb, and my Source Slim 4 is the ultimate concentrate portable for me. I wonder if they're not yet available or HR is not offering them for the Fierce. Discuss among yourselves :)

...AND I just ordered the Power Bundle. Can't wait!! :D
Hi, Thank you so much for your support! No worries - we will be adding additional FIERCE accessories as we get them manufactured and have them on hand. E.g. We will be adding the Chamber Screens and the Oil & Wax pads in a week or so (one Oil & Wax pad is included with your FIERCE bundle as well) :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

Vaporific

Hi, Thank you so much for your support! No worries - we will be adding additional FIERCE accessories as we get them manufactured and have them on hand. E.g. We will be adding the Chamber Screens and the Oil & Wax pads in a week or so (one Oil & Wax pad is included with your FIERCE bundle as well) :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
Thank you, HR, again for your quick and informative/claritative reply. It's good to know one oil & wax pad comes with the bundle - and the pads and screens will be available soon too - though I'll be hesitant to use the pad initially or frequently as I have a fear it will be quite messy. And judging my friend's F2, that is so easy to clean and maintain for dry herb usage - a huge advantage of both of these units. However it's not totally out of the question that a o&w pad won't be used on occasion...

Spelaeus

@HealthyRips.com Has there been any consideration for a power adapter for the Fierce down the line? Something that could be inserted into the battery bay and plugged into an outlet so as to not have to worry about battery life at home would be a big perk to me and I'm sure others. I'm not sure if there are technical reasons this couldn't be done, but I figured the idea was worth floating.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@HealthyRips.com Has there been any consideration for a power adapter for the Fierce down the line? Something that could be inserted into the battery bay and plugged into an outlet so as to not have to worry about battery life at home would be a big perk to me and I'm sure others. I'm not sure if there are technical reasons this couldn't be done, but I figured the idea was worth floating.
Hi! This is an interesting idea for sure. We will discuss this with our technicians and see if this is a possibility. Either way - we will provide an answer for you.

Have a wonderful day!
Healthy Rips Team

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If it pulls more than 10 amps you will need a wall wart the size of a football to run it!

LesPlenty,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Off topic, Ed`s TNT WS is a desktop and a portable, you are right it can be done, I have a nice 15amp power supply that could run just about any vape it is a GME that cost a couple hundred bucks and is the size of a small shoe box.
I also looked at industrial induction heaters for my Vapcaps, only $600:)

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi! We discussed this idea with our team including our technicians. Having a power adapter slide into the battery bay would require significant revisions that would not be feasible at this time. However, with the very long battery life and with the option to purchase extra batteries at only $20 - our FIERCE is designed to be just as effective as a desktop without being tethered to a cord.

NEW FIERCE UPDATE:
We have successfully resolved the cosmetic issue with the mouthpiece and we are upgrading our tentative September 24th release date to an official release date. We have started our first production run at this time and we do not anticipate any further delays. All FIERCE preorders should be shipped by September 24th, 2018. This also means that you can still save $20 by placing a preorder on any FIERCE bundle prior to the September 24th, 2018 release date :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
any timeplan when the Fierce is released via @VapoShop in the EU ?
Hi! Thank you for your question. It will take a couple of weeks for our international partners to receive their orders from us once we have them ready to ship. That would put the timeline around the middle of October.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
c'mon, give a final version to TROY at vapezone420 to review.

best advertising for you
Hi! Yes - of course Troy will be one of the first to get a FIERCE. We did a few FIERCE sessions with Troy, Randy (PIU), and others at the Las Vegas Champs show with our final FIERCE prototype. They were able to play around with it as well :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Curious @HealthyRips.com how well would this unit hold up on the Mountains with Action sports? too Unwieldly or Cumbersome?, Battery etc.. it would be great to know if it could hold up against the elements.
Hi and thank you for the question! The FIERCE is about the size of a man's wallet and weighs about 10 oz. It has a Kirksite Alloy body and is extremely sturdy. It will hold up very well under the elements :).

Have a great day!
Healthy Rips Team

Vaporific

@HealthyRips.com I have a fierce question. Is taking an extra battery without the outside charger (Save $20) and charging both in the unit in succession a possibility?
I think the question really is: can you charge a battery while it's in the unit? "Succession" is implied since the unit only takes one battery - unless I'm missing your main point. But it would be cool if the battery could be charged internally within the unit but not a dealbreaker for me. I pre-ordered the Power Bundle :brow:

MonkeyTime

I think the question really is: can you charge a battery while it's in the unit? "Succession" is implied since the unit only takes one battery - unless I'm missing your main point. But it would be cool if the battery could be charged internally within the unit but not a dealbreaker for me. I pre-ordered the Power Bundle :brow:
Considering the base set doesn't include it(dock), I'm guessing you can plug in the unit and charge the battery inside.

I also think I remember seeing a port like the F2, which would be another indicator.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@HealthyRips.com I have a fierce question. Is taking an extra battery without the outside charger (Save $20) and charging both in the unit in succession a possibility?
Sorry for the late reply! Yes you can charge the battery in the FIERCE - replace it with another one and charge it as well. You can do this multiple times if you have several batteries. BTW - our FIERCE is charged via USB-C connection which is reversible (any way you plug in is the right way) and provides a faster charge than the Micro USB technology. Here is a great article about USB-C (USB Type-C): https://www.howtogeek.com/211843/usb-type-c-explained-what-it-is-and-why-youll-want-it/

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:
Top Bottom