1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

healthstone

Discussion in 'Glass' started by YoGranMazPimp, Mar 24, 2012.

1. WatTyler

WatTyler Revolting Peasant

Nothing too bad MrFonez, they just sent me a dodgy piece and didn't want to put it right (plus it wasn't the pictured piece that I ordered, but I was less bothered about that (though it is unforgivable really))- there's a thread here. They're kinda OK - plenty of other happy customers and they put me right in the end- but their store policies are weighted very, very heavily in their favour and not the best (poor to awful) service. I'll shop elsewhere now on principle.
    TanukiCoast and BLAZING OG like this.
  2. YoGranMazPimp

YoGranMazPimp I Vapes Hard

They did waive a restocking fee they previously were going to charge me for a stem I ordered in the wrong size. Nearly every company has fees for this or that.
  3. WatTyler

WatTyler Revolting Peasant

Maybe in the US. Here it's totally illegal (maybe across the EU?)- you get 7 days after you've received something you've bought online to return it for any reason, even just a change of mind, for a full refund including shipping charges (you have to pay to ship it back though, so this does prevent time wasting). As consumer it's a great regulation when you're buying stuff unseen- pictures and descriptions can be deceptive. It's a shame it doesn't apply to the whole internet IMO. So my usual experience of this kind of protection does make the ALT offering seem somewhat brutally weighted in their favour :/ I don't think any of the other glass stores policies are quite so harsh?
  4. OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony here for the chicks

It's almost the same here in NL, Wat. I think it was ten days at first but they changed it up to 14 a while ago.

Azarius gave me nothing less then 31 days to decide if I want my money back even.
  5. EyeFonez

EyeFonez Herb Roaster

Thanks for clearing that up Wat.

Just ordered a SYN micro beaker from them so I'll let you know how that goes hah!
  6. Dr. Plutonious

Dr. Plutonious Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I don't know much about concentrate use much as was wondering if someone can explain how these work.

Does this 'dab' the oil the same way a nail would? Or are you essentially combusting it.

Basically, I just need an explanation on how these work as a whole :p
  7. Ripstar

Ripstar Well-Known Member

I am curious about this thing too. What is the major advantage?
  8. smokum

smokum I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

see 0 to 4:10 for use:

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors