• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

healthstone

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
In a previous post, i showed a bootleg healthstone i rigged up and it impressed me so much, Yesterday i picked up a healthstone from a local headshop. Got some nice rock budder to try it out with. These things are amazing. The hits are so smooth and flavorful, good quality hashes, budders and waxes taste amazing on this thing. I went with the one with a slight angle, so the flames arent right in my face, but didnt like the claim catcher one, as it sat at too steep of an angle and if the stuff isnt sticky, it might just fall out.

Check it out....
10879yf.jpg

And here it is sitting on my mobius, which is already getting errl'ed out..

r9k4lh.jpg

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I like my healthstone as well, and find it better when I lightly preheat the stone, drop the errl on it, and flame from a distance. That way I don't have to be so close as to be torching the goods nor do I then get the 'taste' of any butane when inhaling.

smokum

I use the stone in a RooR 14 mm bowl and it sits perfect. I had originally ordered it in a HSG handpipe (TheBomb), but found it too HOT for my liking.

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
^^^yeah i saw those handpipes....the person at the shop explained this handpipe has a unique feature to lessen the heat, which looked like an area where the pathway of the smoke narrows then widens again. One handpipe had one of these, and there was a sherlock style with the HSG that had like 4 of these narrowing paths, so maybe the number of these matters.

My healthstone seems to be getting lots of errl inside already after just a few sessions with it, it seems in no time it will be coming out the bottom of the GG joint, does anyones healthstones need frequent cleaning? is it an issue with method or technique thats not vaporizing all the concentrate?

YoGranMazPimp,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

smokum

I just let the resins come out and accumulate on the glass, then handle it as reclaim.

For myself, I soak my glass attachments in a large ISO filled mason jar to clean until I'm ready to do another qwiso extraction which I'll use that jar of goods for the purpose.

There's really no reason to clean the stone itself unless your getting too close with your torch and charring the errl. In that case, I imagine, you could simply suspend the stone over a glass surface, and heat it enough to drip it out, scrape out and add into the existing ISO for the next/future round of extraction (as mentioned above). Then blast the stone red hot to clean it for next use.

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
I planned on letting it buildup quite a bit before cleaning but its getting close to the opening and dont want honey oil on my hands or padded case. I was thinking just cleaning the inside of the ground glass joint with a iso soaked q tip so it doesnt come out of the opening and continues to build up in the bulb it has.

Ive noticed that i do have to get fairly close to the stone to get a nice hit. With the torch at a distance, the errl melts, but i dont see any white in the piece unless i directly blast it with the flame.

YoGranMazPimp,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Well i haven't had much lost, its still all inside ready to reclaim.

What I've been doing is when the oil is getting close to the opening of the joint is take the torch and heat up the end while upside down and the oil runs back into the bulb, until it gets too full then ill clean it and reclaim it all.

YoGranMazPimp,
Reactions: NorVape

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Where do you guys buy these things? I tried googling them but that silly computer game makes it really hard to find what I'm looking for :argh:

OhTheAgony,

smokum

Look at ALT under concentrate tools or search HSG (HealthStoneGlass).

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Thanks man. Unfortunately the freaking American shipping costs to NL are higher than the costs of the stone itself :bang:

OhTheAgony,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Yeah HSG needs to work on their distribution. I live in America and my only option to buy a healthstone is from overpriced ALT... :disgust:

tharealmclovin

Contact HSG through their facebook page. I just ordered a Inner Cooled Sherlock direct from them just through a private message and paypal.

Is it safe to ISO soak the stone in a slider???

tharealmclovin,

EyeFonez

Herb Roaster
Contact HSG through their facebook page. I just ordered a Inner Cooled Sherlock direct from them just through a private message and paypal.

Is it safe to ISO soak the stone in a slider???

Good question, isnt the stone ceramic? If so I think it should be fine for ISO

EyeFonez,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I know HSG recommends using a butane torch to heat the stone until it glows to remove any soot.

aesthyrian,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
As far as where to buy, yeah they are hard to find, ALT has some sick healthstones, ones i havent seen in stores... But i just hate waiting for for shipping and found a local smoke shop had some, although i had to take a hour drive to get there, was well worth it.

Thanks man. Unfortunately the freaking American shipping costs to NL are higher than the costs of the stone itself :bang:
wow! I know the cheapest healthstones cost at least 70 so if shipping is just as much that is craziness! I made a homemade healthstone before getting my real stone with a ceramic disc in a combustion bowl 18mm slide. It hit surprisingly well!

As for cleaning the disc, giving it the blast with the torch until it glows works well. I do it until nothing comes out in the hit. Ive popped out the disc and noticed a little build up on the underside. It looks like golden honey and i want to pop it in that side up and hit it, but cant with the HS's unique angled ceramic disc it must be the bottom. I will carefully remove the honey from the bottom of the stone when i reclaim the slide. Which may come soon. Check out my concentrate honey ready to be reclaimed...

..Mmmmmmmmm....Honey oil.....

2ztecug.jpg

Edit after viewing: sorry for the super pics! Happens everytime i take a verticle shot.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Nah, the cheapest stone was around 26 bucks, shipping was 30 I believe.

Can someone tell me if ALT is just a website that allows people to sell their stuff or that it's actually a store/shop? I was wondering if I could just make a combined order with some other stuff to make it worth the shipping costs?

OhTheAgony,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
It's a shop.

Shipping sucks. When I've added things to my order the shipping price still sky rockets- savings are there, but slim.

Make sure you ask them to check the orders quality/integrity before dispatch. You know my experience with ALT ;)

WatTyler,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yeah, you're right, I forgot. That's not a shop I wanna buy from, I guess I'll try the facebook way instead. I'm not a fan of the website but I made an account on there especially for vapor-related stuff. So far all I did was like a Underdog post, lol. Better put it to use!

OhTheAgony,

EyeFonez

Herb Roaster
I know its a bit off topic but what had happened with ALT WatTyler?

I was considering ordering some items from them soon and wouldn't want to have the same issue arise.

EyeFonez,
Top Bottom