• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Count Vapula

not sure which but I remember seeing a video review where the guy took the stem out and flipped it upside down... would really only be a decent method for the bottom(right) oven but its something

Sounds like it's worth a try if needing to be really stealthy. Thank you

Just a head's up other stuff does rattle a bit in there too. I know this because i normally use mine enough to get a stuck stem while out, So i don't even store it in the unit. I even notice a little rattle even with no batteries or cans in the unit.

Thanks for the heads up. I will just have to get over it. :)

UnshavenFish

Just a head's up other stuff does rattle a bit in there too. I know this because i normally use mine enough to get a stuck stem while out, So i don't even store it in the unit. I even notice a little rattle even with no batteries or cans in the unit.

I find without the stem inside, my haze does not rattle internally but the button to switch temp does, this could be what your hearing? Try putting a finger on it then shake while just the stem is out.

Although my hearing isn't great at the best of times.

rshetts

Well after 2 days of use, I have to say Im very pleased with the Haze. It is the best portable vape Ive used so far. I like it far better than the Pax, DaVinci, Solo or Pinnacle Pro. It has a good clear air pathway that provides a much cooler vapor. The flavor comes through a bit stronger as well. Because of that the Haze delivers that cool, flavorful vapor, Ive been missing with other portables. I like that as long as you are using it, it stays on and turning it off is as simple as tapping the stem down and closing the door. Outside of a few quirks involving the doors on the Haze, the only real negative is that it really isnt stealthy. Even if someone doesnt know what it is if they see it, it looks enough like a whiskey flask for it not to matter. Unless stealth is an absolute must, thats not a big deal. The minor stuff aside the Haze is an excellent portable vape.

Count Vapula

I noticed the unit didn't rattle when I removed the stem and put pressure on the oven switch.

I believe I have converted a couple combusters with the Haze. I shared it with them today and now they are shopping for their own. I used a Fenix 3400mAh 18650 for a dual bowl session and it did a fine job. I let them try both convection and conduction screens. I went to hand the Haze to one of them and she was holding a lighter. I asked her what she planned on doing with it.

She just ordered a Haze, not that I had anything to say about it. It spoke for itself, I just translated.

Last edited:

virtualpurple

The mouthpiece issue is really the only con I've ever really found with my Haze (especially since the release of the 2.5 (love those new temps!). If they are unable to solve the stickiness issue I would like to see a separate compartment for the mouthpiece built into the oven door somehow. I think it could be done and the door could hold the mouthpiece firmly in place, solving the issue of the rattling that people experience when the unit is jostled.

Has anyone been able to get the steel plates that cover the ovens clean again? I have cleaned with ISO but there is still staining on the plates.

Hen-Cloud

I am also in love with my Haze like you guys. I am using the stainless steel mouthpiece most of the time. I do not experience the sticky mtpc as much as the glass version. The battery cap settles after a while but they can certainly improve that. Other than these minor stuff, I think it is safe to say that this is one of the best portable vapes I have ever used. I hope that they can have a camo version soon. It is very popular color nowadays. I am keeping my eyes on a deal. I will get one more as my spare. I have a large group of friends and most of them are out there hunting for Haze deals already. Thank you for sharing.

UnshavenFish

Has anyone been able to get the steel plates that cover the ovens clean again? I have cleaned with ISO but there is still staining on the plates.

I use mine for 'flowers' most of the time so never really noticed any stains, although i always open it and wipe the plate with my finger straight after use if i can.

I took my plates off the other day (just to see if i could :mental:) so i guess if you really want them clean you could ask haze if they would sell you a new part:shrug:

The plates might even come off the rubbery holder part to ISO bath but i never tried, if i do i will report back:tup:

Count Vapula

Loving my Haze for dry herb. It's so flavorful and cool. Doesn't get too hot even on setting 4. Don't notice a lot of clouds, even when using conduction screen on highest setting. I'm fine with that since I'm not a cloud chaser. I just wish I didn't have to deal with random drug screens through my job.

It's also nice that I can use the Haze batteries and my Fenix batteries for both the vaporizer and PD35 flashlight. Works well for when you need light or need to be enlightened.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I picked up 2 more XL batteries, so now I get a sort of 18000mah powerbank (4x3200+2x2600) to charge my vape pens on the go!

It's a great add to this vape since it's not my "on the go" favorite device, although I love it at home to sip a hash/shatter can between some MV bowls, sure it's a keeper.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey all!

I wanted to announce that I've finally got the hang of printing with this new PET material (stronger than my normal plastic, but also twice as expensive).

As such my Haze can cases are now available for sale!
5-Can Case and 8-Can Case versions currently available
IMG_0158__80421.1430098863.1280.1280.png

Looking for a different size? Not a problem, let me know what you need!

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Hey all!

I wanted to announce that I've finally got the hang of printing with this new PET material (stronger than my normal plastic, but also twice as expensive).

As such my Haze can cases are now available for sale!
5-Can Case and 8-Can Case versions currently available
IMG_0158__80421.1430098863.1280.1280.png

Looking for a different size? Not a problem, let me know what you need!
that blue looks awesome! lol

great product and fits perfectly in the small pocket thats generally on the right side of your jeans! After using it to carry some cans the other day I would say this is a must have for Haze owners, very convenient case

Last edited:

Betty White

I am also in love with my Haze like you guys. I am using the stainless steel mouthpiece most of the time. I do not experience the sticky mtpc as much as the glass version. The battery cap settles after a while but they can certainly improve that. Other than these minor stuff, I think it is safe to say that this is one of the best portable vapes I have ever used. I hope that they can have a camo version soon. It is very popular color nowadays. I am keeping my eyes on a deal. I will get one more as my spare. I have a large group of friends and most of them are out there hunting for Haze deals already. Thank you for sharing.
Massdrop has the Haze available now. Drop is good to join for the next two days. It is 36% off.

trevorzamani

This guy is one of the only two reviewers I follow most of the time. Great review of Haze since it is sweet and short to the point. I was wondering why he has not made a Haze review yet and there comes the automatic notification. Hope this may help to some new readers.

Thank you for sharing. I just lost one unit with full accessories as I left my bag at fucking Publix parking lot on my way to my cousin's. Of course nobody has seen it. :doh:

Top Bottom