• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Arian

I only have this problem with the screens. The cans don't seem to stink as bad.

This might actually be it! all I really use is the screens! Thanks you I will begin to use the cans then whenever I want to deal with the scent. I really like the varied experiences you get with the screens. The more you use them the more you begin to realize how different the experience they provide.

Arian,

mixchu69

This stand is great @Ratchett!! Rather than having all my accessories/tools scattered about, they all conveniently fit in the stand. I especially like the four holes for mp's/wpa's it makes desktop use very easy to switch things around. Also the can/screen slots are great too. I put my loaded cans in the front row. The two can slots in the back row are much deeper so I store 4 empties in each. The larger middle spot I store my lids/screens. Also that honeycomb design matches perfectly to the haze design imo.

Here's mine packed to the limits!
aUU6OAU.jpg

ulsQ5qv.jpg

The Nu-SonG fits the haze like a glove. The mp securely slides all the way into the wpa, creating an extremely tight seal. Also having the 14/18mm option makes it very versatile and the best part imo, it's virtually indestructible!!!!

I love both of these accessories and I'd highly suggest getting them both, if you want to add to the convenience of the Haze.
Damn. But those two enanos are stealing the show.

Megavapatron

Any ideas for OiL. I tried oil in my haze for the first time and I dont get much vapor. All I did was put a dab in the can and heat to #4. Is that right? I guess it did work but im not sure cuz I was already quite medicated when I tried. Any other methods? I'd like to hear em. Thanks

Megavapatron,

ean

Any ideas for OiL. I tried oil in my haze for the first time and I dont get much vapor. All I did was put a dab in the can and heat to #4. Is that right? I guess it did work but im not sure cuz I was already quite medicated when I tried. Any other methods? I'd like to hear em. Thanks
thats about it if you only want to use pure concentrate. i have recentley been putting some oil mixed with my herb in the conduction screens for the biggest clouds.

Megavapatron

Thanks Ean. I actually just tried mixing oil with some herb and your right conduction screens the way to go.

This vape, keeps me happy. I mean it has so many surprises and uses. If cans With flower won't do it for me I can switch to convection screens and be happy. When that dont get me to my desired point I can switch to conduction screens. If for some reason none of the above work I will switch to oil. Finally if that dont do the trick which would be damn near impossible I can grab a can or screen, mix
420+710 =relaxation.
So wonderfully versatile

Last edited by a moderator:

mixchu69

This stand is great @Ratchett!! Rather than having all my accessories/tools scattered about, they all conveniently fit in the stand. I especially like the four holes for mp's/wpa's it makes desktop use very easy to switch things around. Also the can/screen slots are great too. I put my loaded cans in the front row. The two can slots in the back row are much deeper so I store 4 empties in each. The larger middle spot I store my lids/screens. Also that honeycomb design matches perfectly to the haze design imo.

Here's mine packed to the limits!
aUU6OAU.jpg

ulsQ5qv.jpg

The Nu-SonG fits the haze like a glove. The mp securely slides all the way into the wpa, creating an extremely tight seal. Also having the 14/18mm option makes it very versatile and the best part imo, it's virtually indestructible!!!!

I love both of these accessories and I'd highly suggest getting them both, if you want to add to the convenience of the Haze.
I'm joking. Ratchett, you made a great stand for the haze. Very clean with so many cans and screens

Mrmrmrmr

Looks like I'm goingtohave to say goodbye to haze... After 10-15 sessions I still get a strong plastic acrid taste ad smell. Nothing seems to be working. It bugs me because I know this is a great vape. Maybe I'll come back to it eventually , but I can't keep inhaling whatever it is I an in good conscious.

Mrmrmrmr,
Reactions: steama

FrigginRights

Looks like I'm goingtohave to say goodbye to haze... After 10-15 sessions I still get a strong plastic acrid taste ad smell. Nothing seems to be working. It bugs me because I know this is a great vape. Maybe I'll come back to it eventually , but I can't keep inhaling whatever it is I an in good conscious.

Did you get the taste recently? or straight out of the box it was giving off a bad smell?

FrigginRights,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Oil if already in liquid form would be more effectively vaped on the pads in the can (covered)
Whether on pad or straight up in the can, I would go to high heat (level 4).
Shatter ond other solid liquids (full melt concentrates) work best in the can without pad, as they cool back to solid.

Megavapatron

Oil if already in liquid form would be more effectively vaped on the pads in the can (covered)
Whether on pad or straight up in the can, I would go to high heat (level 4).
Shatter ond other solid liquids (full melt concentrates) work best in the can without pad, as they cool back to solid.

Ok so I'm new with wax/oil/etc. I usually do dabs at friends houses with their oil rig. But now you mentioned it turns back to a black solid. When it does that does it mean I can keep going later on or once its black solid is it bad? when I heat it back up it goes back to liquid but does it still have the THC inside or is most of that burnt off? I wasn't sure so I mixed what was left with some floWer and it was great. thank you for your answers in advance

Megavapatron,

Mrmrmrmr

Did you get the taste recently? or straight out of the box it was giving off a bad smell?
I'm on my second unit. Both hazes straight out of the box had this smell/taste.
I feel I acted quickly and didn't give the haze the proper attention. I'm holding back on sending it to see if the flavor I keep hearing about comes out.
For everyone who has a haze 2.5, how long did it take for the new vape smell and taste to go away and the aromatic tasty scent of herb I want so bad to stay?
I can't give up on such a versatile freakin awesome vape. I won't.

Megavapatron

I got my haze a month ago and I clean it often. I get a little plastic taste but if I put nothing in the haze and just heat it up I get no smoke or vapor so I'm sure its fine. I do get a weird acidity taste rarely but it didn't start til a week ago and I think its my herb. I don't know how to describe the taste except for acid like but it only happens when my mouth isn't clean in the morning before brushing my teeth. IT could just be dirty taste buds lol. Ive noticed since ive quit "smoking" cigs and herb my taste buds have gone outta control.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
sensitive second unit. Both hazes straight out of the box had this smell/taste.
I feel I acted quickly and didn't give the haze the proper attention. I'm holding back on sending it to see if the flavor I keep hearing about comes out.
For everyone who has a haze 2.5, how long did it take for the new vape smell and taste to go away and the aromatic tasty scent of herb I want so bad to stay?
I can't give up on such a versatile freakin awesome vape. I won't.
It took about a week and a half for me but I have very sensitive taste and at that time i was only using it once a day and did not do any burnoffs. It took about the same amount of time for the taste to go away on my SOLO! Damn these sensitive taste buds!

trevorzamani

If a full melt concentrate (almost 100% medicine) still turns solid and melts.. then it is usable and has THC.
At some point there will be no more melt. That is the point of THC doneness.
I mostly do the layers and it creates great results with Haze 2.5 at low temps. I gradually increase the settings as I go and it extracts them all 100%

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I also agree with the last couple of members about a layer or layers of concentrates between your dry herb. The session time, taste and affects will have you blown away at how efficient this method is while using the cans.

This past week we had some ear wax that was co2 extracted. So clean and pure extract from good herb. I was the honored member of our 3 man team to get to load the can. I first loaded some superb herb in a thin layer to the bottom of the can. Next (and I find this to be the best method with the more dry state concentrates) I flattened out a thin layer of ear wax to the size and shape of the can to cover my layer of herb in the can. I just do one layer of concentrate, then last I fill the can the rest of the way with herb.

Now ....... get ready for a great session. If you have not been this route yet, you may find yourself asking others out-loud > Is this can still going?! < > This is not still the first can, is it?! < :D I did this my first time around and even repeated the questions a few times. :rofl: I was that impressed by the Haze. :rockon:

45 minutes later and a battery change ALL 3 of us had to step away from that 1 can! Yes it went that long and was still off vaporizing as it cooled down. We all felt great. :tup: One of the guys in our group was new to the Haze and loved it. He was impressed with the taste and how well it delivered the vapor. I think we may have another member here soon on FC and the Haze family. He asked me a lot of questions.

The main thing I would like to point out here is the fact that between 3 PEOPLE and basically being passed around NONSTOP without much down time in between the Haze preformed flawlessly and the efficiency and taste delivered was off the charts!!!

I would not recommend putting some of the more expensive concentrates in many home/portable vaporizers. I say this because you will not be able to reap all of the benefits of the higher quality herbs or concentrates. I would however drop the best of the best in a clean Haze and a clean can any day! :drool::tup:

Hen-Cloud

More I use this device, more I like it. It is becoming an exclusive for my outdoor activities since it is a strong portable. I am using both chambers at all times. I am still finding myself using my other portables for small loads but that might be due to the fact that I have not tried many small loads with Haze yet. Any of you guys use it with small loads? Do you press or let loose pack? Any tips?

jackson495

I have to try that sandwich method...seems to be the way to go. To be honest, the bloom is off the rose a bit for me with the Haze. I used it a ton when I first got it, but the parts started getting sticky no matter how much I cleaned them (had a couple of occasions where I had a very hard time getting a stuck mouthpiece out of the little straw hole). Also the little metal tab broke off one of my cans, and the other can somehow got sticky with wax residue on the exterior and keeps sticking to the inside of the chamber. I find the performance really suffers on a partially charged battery, even after going through a single can on 2 or 3 temps. I am planning to get some new accessories and keep the Haze in my rotation but I do find myself going back to my trusty Solo over the Haze more often.

trevorzamani

I have to try that sandwich method...seems to be the way to go. To be honest, the bloom is off the rose a bit for me with the Haze. I used it a ton when I first got it, but the parts started getting sticky no matter how much I cleaned them (had a couple of occasions where I had a very hard time getting a stuck mouthpiece out of the little straw hole). Also the little metal tab broke off one of my cans, and the other can somehow got sticky with wax residue on the exterior and keeps sticking to the inside of the chamber. I find the performance really suffers on a partially charged battery, even after going through a single can on 2 or 3 temps. I am planning to get some new accessories and keep the Haze in my rotation but I do find myself going back to my trusty Solo over the Haze more often.
Which version do you have? I agree with you on the partial battery performance. If you are considering accessories, i highly recommend getting the XL batteries. They make a huge difference. I clean my cans after few sessions with ISO. Wax is sticky business as it is.

trevorzamani,
Reactions: jackson495

jackson495

@trevorzamani I have the 2.5. The Haze was the first time I'd tried wax, so maybe whatever you vaporize it on gets gunked up quick, but even with the regular ISO bath, the cans didn't seem to be getting as clean or performing as well as they should. I like the Haze, I just haven't been inspired to go back to it regularly. Nifty device if you can get the most out of it, but for me, not worth the $250.

jackson495,

NickDlow

Log Hog
I find the sandwich method keeps the unit cleaner longer. If you're using just wax, it can still potentially leak if overloaded or not held horizontal (I know it's a PITA) making everything stickey. Until they develop a leak proof lid ;), I'll be using the sandwich method. If you find a can stuck, simply heat up the oven and that should avoid breaking tabs. As Trevor said, the XL batteries are the way to go. Also I NEVER store my MP in the unit, I've already broke a glass MP and cracked one of my wood stems.

Top Bottom