• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Mrmrmrmr

Yes I soaked every thing in ISO and then washed with water and dried.
Really don't want to send it back...but if it has to be done I guess maybe I will.
Hopefully I can solve it myself.

Mrmrmrmr,

Hen-Cloud

Hi guys

I recently bought a Cloud Evo and Haze. Hoping to find some information on this forum. I have a separate post for EVO on that thread but anyone here with experience, please help me out. I am not new to vaporization but I am new to the forum. For Haze, I have been using my f-bomb which I bought for my old solo a while back. It works great but I am trying to find a smaller glass for Haze. Any recommendations? I am reading the thread pages and I am on page 10 so far.

With Haze, it certainly had the NEW product taste and smell for about 7-8 sessions for me. I am now in session 15 or so and the taste is amazing. I use cans and convection screens. I was exclusive with Ascent for over a year i think but Haze may replace that as I become more experienced with this product.

I think a smaller glass tool will add way more value to this. Any suggestions?

Hen-Cloud,
Reactions: scottg402

Mrmrmrmr

Hen-cloud could you elaborate on the NEW smell?
I'm very sensitive to taste and smells so I want to be sure that's what it is before I make the decision to send it back

Mrmrmrmr,

Hen-Cloud

Hen-cloud could you elaborate on the NEW smell?
I'm very sensitive to taste and smells so I want to be sure that's what it is before I make the decision to send it back
I am also extremely sensitive to taste myself.I do burn offs but never use ISO or any other form of alcohol solution when I first get a vape. I use water to wipe down surfaces after burn offs. The NEW vape taste is between metallic to plastic depending on the vaporizer. I had the same taste with almost all vapes I had. Haze had a metallic taste to it for several sessions and now it is perfect.I just had a concentrate session with a very thick shatter. It vapes better than my desktops when it comes to concentrates with efficiency, taste and vapor quality. Hope this helps.

Hen-Cloud,
Reactions: poonman

scottg402

Yeah I'm loving the concentrates too. As most of you know it took a long time for me to get some. I have limited experience with them overall but I did a tiny dab of shatter by itself in a can last night and it was astonishing at how long that lasted and how blitzed I was when it was done!

I'm sure most would argue W9 Tech gear is better but I don't know of another device on the market today that provides a better price to performance value if you are looking for something that can do it all!

Megavapatron

Now I understand what you are saying. If you run empty cans with lids on at 415F, it is normal that you will overheat your silicone and the cans. It is also normal to see smoke coming out of them. It is physics. When you pack your cans with dry herb, oil or wax as intended. The heat is transferred to the material. If there is no material inside your cans, there is nothing for heat to transfer into. Did you ever buy organic cotton for an e-cigarette for example? You will see warning signs on packages saying that "Do not ever heat it without the e-juice on them because it will burn the cotton" ? Why? the same concept. The heat needs to be transferred to the material that needs to be heated. Same applies to your car's radiator. If you do not fill it with antifreeze liquid, the car will over heat. If there is liquid inside, the heat is transferred and no overheating.

Thank you Trevor. I believe you are right. At lower temperatures its not nearly as bad. However I have been enjoying it without the lid. I just take it off before I pop it in the oven. The taste is AMAZING. I again just want to thank Trevor, Scott, Pacalolo, and all the other members for helping me choose this great device. Im glad I found a place like this where fellow THC lovers can bounce ideas/problems/questions back and forth with others. Thanks FC!!

little maggie

little maggie,
Reactions: scottg402

Megavapatron

Can any button top protected 18650 battery with the same mah and voltage of either the standard or xl haze batteries be used? my battery door doesn't shut very easily. I noticed that other protected 18650 batteries are very slightly smaller and would fit perfectly in my hAze but I don't want to wreck anything. if I don't have a battery in my unit the battery door closes very easily but with a battery it's a bit of a trick. Does anyone else have this problem?

mixchu69

Can any button top protected 18650 battery with the same mah and voltage of either the standard or xl haze batteries be used? my battery door doesn't shut very easily. I noticed that other protected 18650 batteries are very slightly smaller and would fit perfectly in my hAze but I don't want to wreck anything. if I don't have a battery in my unit the battery door closes very easily but with a battery it's a bit of a trick. Does anyone else have this problem?
Me too.

mixchu69,

Hen-Cloud

Quick question guys. Do you guys recommend the XL batteries? Also, how do you guys clean the water tool attachment? Since it is wood, I am skeptical to use alcohol on this.

I am still reading the pages by the way.

I am super stoked with the performance of Haze. I have been using it with shatter and herb interchangeably and I must say that the concentrate performance is better than most vapes I ever used and the flower taste is amazing (with convection screens especially). The batteries are OK i guess (I was hoping for 1.5-2 hours on a single battery but they dont last that long) and I am considering the XL batteries if they are substantially better. Thanks in advance.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Quick question guys. Do you guys recommend the XL batteries? Also, how do you guys clean the water tool attachment? Since it is wood, I am skeptical to use alcohol on this.

I am still reading the pages by the way.

I am super stoked with the performance of Haze. I have been using it with shatter and herb interchangeably and I must say that the concentrate performance is better than most vapes I ever used and the flower taste is amazing (with convection screens especially). The batteries are OK i guess (I was hoping for 1.5-2 hours on a single battery but they dont last that long) and I am considering the XL batteries if they are substantially better. Thanks in advance.

Do not use ISO with your WPA!! I really don't clean mine tbh. But my wood stem I use Jack Daniels honey whiskey and just run a damp qtip through it. Any taste left over taste like honey. I'm sure everclear would work or something along those lines. But imo the WPA shouldn't need a cleaning.

I'd highly recommend the XL batteries I get an extra couple sessions with them.

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
If you check out the thread for Ed's TNT, regular proof ethanol (your normal vodka, whiskey,etc--not everclear) is recommended. Only damp, not soaking wet. Pipe cleaners can be helpful too in addition to qtips.

c76man,
Reactions: Mrmrmrmr

Mrmrmrmr

My haze should be arriving at Randy's soon today !
I never have experienced customer service like he provides. Didn't even ask me to pay for shipping just sent me the priority postage !! Now that's service.
The reason I had to send it back was that terrible smell/taste never went away. Even after 30+ burnoffs.
He asked me if I wanted a refund and I said hell no !
There's too many good things about this vape for me to give up that easily :nod:

EDIT-anyone want to post a water usage vid to tide. Me over :brow:

Last edited:

Megavapatron

My glass mouthpiece falls out very easily, Is this normal?
The steel one fits great.
Does the Ed's black wood mouthpiece fit well?

Megavapatron,
Top Bottom