• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

trevorzamani

If you try to make some PLEASE don't blow yourself up!

I agree on this thread.

I am actually surprised there is not more excitement about the Haze.

Go look back at the Pax thread when it first started. People were drooling over it for a long time before it came out. Once it did it was crazy the traffic on that thread.

Two bowls + removable battery + herb/oil/wax capability in a very small and efficient design but just a couple of us active on here?

I have researched a lot of vapes and would like to know what everyone is looking at.

Waiting on something that isn't out yet??
They need to do more marketing i guess. I saw this product at Cannabis Cup in Denver back in April but it was not out yet. They were just promoting the prototype. I thought it was a cool product but never assumed that it would compete with Pax. I wonder if people are discussing elsewhere. Where did you see Haze first Scott?

trevorzamani,

trevorzamani

Just checked and looks like coupon works for other products but not for Haze. It is strange. Maybe they dont give discount for Haze. You can try it by adding a product in your cart and apply the coupon. You dont have to pay i guess.

scottg402

They need to do more marketing i guess. I saw this product at Cannabis Cup in Denver back in April but it was not out yet. They were just promoting the prototype. I thought it was a cool product but never assumed that it would compete with Pax. I wonder if people are discussing elsewhere. Where did you see Haze first Scott?

Right here on FC (Thanks Mr. Weed).....

After my Pax crapped out I started looking for something to hold me over.

This forum is such an excellent source of information.

As I mentioned before I preordered this and also bought a DaVinci Ascent. I wanted to try that one too.

I ended up flipping it when my brand new Pax got back. There were things I didn't like about it and I knew the Haze was coming.

scottg402,
Reactions: mrweed

virtualpurple

Anyone out there that has used this and the ascent both that would be able to compare the two in terms of draw, taste, and vapor quality?

I typically use my ascent around 375 to 385 and it is generally a pretty smooth experience (especially when compared with my backup, the flowermate), but there is alot I like about this Haze. I would also like to know if the glass stems are similar in size.

I'm hoping Mr. Weed's code ends up working, as I'd love to put in an order on the haze.

Currently waiting on my F-bomb water tool and davinci 14 mm gong to arrive, but damned if this vape doesn't have me interested. I better figure out some funds.

virtualpurple,

NickDlow

Log Hog
I ended up coming across this while I was searching for a new vape n I also preored it but it was in May. Honestly in my search there was much out there for new vapes, at least nothing that sparked my interest. Maybe ppl are content with their pax's n solo's I don't get it. They defiantly need to market it better. I think ppl will be hearing about the haze soon enough. If not their loss lol

@virtualpurple
I believe Trevor had both and sold the ascent lol to get an in depth comparison ask him

Last edited:

rizzo

Discount doesn't work for me either. Maybe they are including the grinder instead of a discount. They value the grinder at 36 dollars ?

rizzo,
Reactions: mrweed

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
sorry to hear guys, just wanted to help you to save some money, since i thought these 20% are what I would have gotten from every sale, when this was an affiliated banner, but since i refuse affiliate programs generally, they gave the discount to my readers instead.
However, I didn't know about any exceptions before

virtualpurple

sorry to hear guys, just wanted to help you to save some money, since i thought these 20% are what I would have gotten from every sale, when this was an affiliated banner, but since i refuse affiliate programs generally, they gave the discount to my readers instead.
However, I didn't know about any exceptions before

No worries man, we appreciate you trying to save us some money.

rizzo

No problem mr weed. I like your blog reports. Trevorzamani. Geez you are locked and loaded my man

rizzo,

scottg402

Anyone out there that has used this and the ascent both that would be able to compare the two in terms of draw, taste, and vapor quality?

I typically use my ascent around 375 to 385 and it is generally a pretty smooth experience (especially when compared with my backup, the flowermate), but there is alot I like about this Haze. I would also like to know if the glass stems are similar in size.

I'm hoping Mr. Weed's code ends up working, as I'd love to put in an order on the haze.

Currently waiting on my F-bomb water tool and davinci 14 mm gong to arrive, but damned if this vape doesn't have me interested. I better figure out some funds.

I had an Ascent that I elected to flip it.

I thought having a Pax, Ascent and a Haze would have been a bit over kill.

I love my Pax still and wanted to keep it because it is so small and you can cup it in your hand for discrete pulls. That combined with its overall performance means I will probably have this until it is totally dead or obsolete. This will more likely be many many years.

To be fair I no longer have the Ascent so a more objective opinion is not available. Keep in mind I am going off stoner memory. :o

I did like my Ascent and had also considered some water attachment accessories but the design and features of the Haze were a big advantage IMO. As I stated earlier, I really couldn't stand loading the Ascent. You had to hold it up to load and I also didn't like how the rubber seal around the bowl seems to get out of whack in short order.

I thought the battery sucked and it wasn't removable. I also worried about the design of having to twist the bowl around. A lot of pressure on that hinge and I had read some of the issues people had had with that so I wanted to dump it before it became a problem for me.

As for vapor taste/quaility....these units are comparable from my memory but I wouldn't want to comment further without the benefit of a side by side. I can tell you that the Ascent seemed to have a less restrictive draw. I believe the draw tube is a bit wider with the Ascent. However a lot of this depends how you load your device and grind your material. I do a coffee grind to get it very fine (almost powder sometimes) and pack it in tight. This naturally provides more restriction as well.

I do/did this for my Pax, Haze and Ascent and the Ascent is the easiest to draw and it most likely comes down to the diameter of the draw channel. Just not that important for me but may be for others.

If you have other questions feel free to ask and I will provide my :2c:.

On the subject of the vaporizerusa.net code. ...I used one on the Haze. Not Mr. Weed's code tho, it was one I got directly off the site for Mother's day (20%).

They typically have a sale for all the major holidays and it worked then. However they may have changed it and excluded it from all codes working. Maybe because it's new and they have limited stock still. Once the word gets out I see them being able to sell these at $250 all day long so they are just hurting profitability by offering it.

I also got the grinder and the discount to work but again, you are not missing anything on the grinder. Nice for free of course but worth less than $5 otherwise.

Keep asking questions folks....Nick, Trevor and I are here for ya!

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
I would think they would want to keep the discount going, at least for a while longer to get more units out to customers. This is just marketing 101 when you're trying to grab market share with a new brand.

trevorzamani

That would certainly increase their sales but i am not sure if they would go down that path since they have such a good product in hand. Like Scott said, as soon as more people get their hand on this unit, i dont think that they will have any problem selling this at full price. Such a unique concept and performs really well. I am with friends at the moment and even tobacco/joint smokers here want to get this on Monday. Scott mentioned that he invited the manufacturer on this forum. If they join or read these posts, we may see a promotion but i doubt it....

trevorzamani,

grokit

well-worn member
as soon as more people get their hand on this unit, i dont think that they will have any problem selling this at full price
We're in agreement here, I just think that extending the discount would further this goal.

grokit,

NickDlow

Log Hog
Their product is brand new I doubt there is a discount on the unit maybe the accessories I could see and if u see it for 280 or what ever u guys saw it at just go to hazevaporizers.com n get it for 250. I like getting my stuff from the manufacturer directly. In their email they told me that a select few will be receiving discounts and promos. More or less their early customers I kno when I left them feedback that's what they told me. N they also mentioned upgrades I can't wait to see what haze has in store or us.

NickDlow,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have researched a lot of vapes and would like to know what everyone is looking at.

Waiting on something that isn't out yet??

Honestly in my search there was much out there for new vapes, at least nothing that sparked my interest. Maybe ppl are content with their pax's n solo's I don't get it. They defiantly need to market it better. I think ppl will be hearing about the haze soon enough. If not their loss lol

@virtualpurple
I believe Trevor had both and sold the ascent lol to get an in depth comparison ask him

I actually sold my Ascent too, but it was when I got my Indica. That has outperformed it tremendously in nearly every way (and I prefer it to my Solo now as well). I ruled out the Pax from my consideration based on its numerous limitations, especially given the price.

That being said, I was still excited for the Haze to come out, but I did not want to spend that much on another portable yet (got my Indica the end of April). I also don't do waxes/oils so that aspect has no value to me personally, but I can definitely see it as a huge selling point and certainly something that can put this guy in place as an Ascent assassin at the very least.

Its nice to have another excellent portable vape to start recommending to other people though, especially those who value the functional trifecta. So thanks to all of you pioneers here for taking the leap for the good of us all!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: scottg402

trevorzamani

Good to hear. I was tempted to get Ascent when it first came out but some reviews threw me off. I am glad that i did not. I saw both Haze and Indica at the Cannabis Cup in Denver. I chose Haze since it was all around unit in terms of what you can vape in it and for dry herb only users, you have double the capacity in terms of chamber size. Another reason why i did not go with Indica is that it is much larger in size and bulky/heavy in my pocket. I was expecting something larger than a zippo but at least close to a zippo size as they advertise but the unit is much bigger than that. Looks stylish though. I am sure they will sell a lot as well if it performs well.

trevorzamani,
Reactions: NickDlow

NickDlow

Log Hog
I actually sold my Ascent too, but it was when I got my Indica. That has outperformed it tremendously in nearly every way (and I prefer it to my Solo now as well). I ruled out the Pax from my consideration based on its numerous limitations, especially given the price.

That being said, I was still excited for the Haze to come out, but I did not want to spend that much on another portable yet (got my Indica the end of April). I also don't do waxes/oils so that aspect has no value to me personally, but I can definitely see it as a huge selling point and certainly something that can put this guy in place as an Ascent assassin at the very least.

Its nice to have another excellent portable vape to start recommending to other people though, especially those who value the functional trifecta. So thanks to all of you pioneers here for taking the leap for the good of us all!

The leap has been nothing but pleasure trust me haha

I came across the ascent in my search and it looked alright. I liked the digital temp on it. But I wasn't a fan of the chamber and a couple other things plus the reviews weren't that great either.

Then I saw the haze and I figured it was worth a shot. The wax/oil capability and the rechargeable removable batteries sold me. But now that I have it, there is so much more I love about the haze

virtualpurple

Well, you guys talked me into it.

I was disappointed that I couldn't find a discount online, and more disappointed at how much haze wanted for shipping, but I was able to get shipping a little cheaper through vaporizerUSA. I ordered a second set of batteries, some extra screens (vaporizerusa didn't specify if they were convection or conduction screens, so I took a gamble), and 4 extra oil canisters since it seems that people have success in preloading and vaping loose herb directly from the canisters.

I will be hanging onto my ascent for the time being at least, and will try to do a direct comparison between the two one my Haze arrives. I do appreciate all the comparisons that people have made between the two so far, and it seems very likely that this little beast will be superior to the ascent in almost every fashion.

One thing I really enjoy about my ascent is the digital temp control, but while it was on hiatus being replaced by Davinci corp I busted in a Flowermate as a backup, and discovered that life can still be quite pleasant without the precise temp control. And unlike the flowermate, the Haze gives some options to play with so there is a healthy spectrum of temperatures to choose from.

I feel a little silly ordering a new vape as I just ordered a water tool adapter and a F-bomb for my davinci...but hopefully I'll be able to make it work for the Haze as well.

Real excited here folks, I'll certainly keep you all posted when it arrives. Can't wait to explore this little gizmo with everyone.

virtualpurple,

NickDlow

Log Hog
Good to hear!!! @virtualpurple haze needs more exposure. The last 2 temps, 3(375F) and 4(410F) are the best for buds IMO, 4 is also for wax n what not, 1 is for oils. I ordered 4 more cans on top of the 4 I have cuz the preloading is badass lol thanks to Scott I believe. In the can on the 4th temp is my sweet spot. It's produces nice dense clouds and the session last a good amount of time. Well u won't be disappointed when it comes in. Enjoy!!

virtualpurple

Thanks much. Looking forward to it.

Although I live in a MMJ state, there are no dispensaries in Alaska, I'm going to have to figure out how to make oils or waxes so I can give them an equal shot here.

NickDlow

Log Hog
I'm about to start making my own also I jus bought my equipment. My problem I don't trust peoples prices n quality. I live in a mmj state also but I don't have a card because of my job. There are a few different ways of extraction to choose from so do ur research n be safe bro

NickDlow,
Top Bottom