Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Alright, been doing some sniping and found the HazeV3 30% at vapor nation TODAY! last site that did this went out of stock, so I went ahead and ordered... so If your hard up on paying 175 maybe do it now.

legalcloud,
Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great Turkey day!

Just wanted everyone to know that we will price match any authorized sellers out there if you feel more comfortable buying from the source.
Man I really wanted to buy it from you guys, either way I am totally stoked on getting the V3 picking up some accessories for it tonight! beeen waiting for this weekend to come!

hi_there

Just wanted everyone to know that we will price match any authorized sellers out there if you feel more comfortable buying from the source.

Good stuff!! I private messaged you, included a screenshot of the checkout - look forward to this quality product and also hope dealing direct with the manufacturer takes some of the unknowns out of the mix.

I will be back to post a review of the company and the product as soon as I have had some time to get to know it.

hi_there

Hi, I am going to get a Haze v3 and had some questions, I apologize if they have been asked elsewhere in the thread, I did look through around 20 pages but had no luck.

-Can someone show me a picture of the Haze v3 with something in it for a size comparison?
-Please explain how the two different screens work.
-When you use a cart you don't use a screen correct?
-When you use the concentrate cart can you use shatter?
-Are the carts all multi-use?
-I hear they changed the carts to steel tops instead of silicone, was there an issue?
-How is reliability for this unit?
-How much does the bowl hold? How much does an herb cart hold?
-How warm is the unit after say 3 good pulls?
-Does the mouthpiece actually store inside the unit?

thank in advance

Philreal187

-Please explain how the two different screens work.

Conduction screen has two open sides to leave contact with the oven.
Convection screen is all four sides like a basket.

-When you use a cart you don't use a screen correct?

Correct

-Are the carts all multi-use?

The carts or cans are all the same the lid is the only difference. I believe the silicone are all multi-use but the ss lids are for dry herb

-How is reliability for this unit?

Ten year warranty that tells me the company has plenty of faith that this until is quite reliable.

-How warm is the unit after say 3 good pulls

The oven door can become a bit hot, nothing crazy but you will quickly adapt the technique of holding the battery side.

-Does the mouthpiece actually store inside the unit?

Sure does I think this was one of the best upgrades from v2.5 to v3

The other questions I don't have answers for and will leave open to someone with more sure answers.

Hope this helps a little @hi_there

sircrisp

I'm a long time lurker, bought the Haze v2.5 as soon as it came out and loved it. I've been having a problem with it shutting off prematurely though. Previously the auto shutoff would postpone itself every time I would take a drag from the device but unfortunately I now have to restart it every 5 minutes. Since it doesn't indicate it's turned off with a sound or anything I usually would suck on it until I was exhausted and would be confused why I wasn't getting any vapor, only to look at the device and see it's been off for the past few minutes. Thankfully it has a warranty unlike my other vape so I am sending it in today! :) I just don't want to be away from it too long :p

mikeben

Hi, I am going to get a Haze v3 and had some questions, I apologize if they have been asked elsewhere in the thread, I did look through around 20 pages but had no luck.

thank in advance
Please explain how the two different screens work?
One is a convection basket, the other is a conduction strip with the sides cut out. The latter will cloud up a lot faster as the herb touches the oven direct, flavor is a lot stronger too. The basket is good for a dry session, the strip really will cloud up glass and work at very low temps.

When you use the concentrate cart can you use shatter?

Oh yes and very well. A dab can last a good 15 min with great flavor. You just put it in the can (cart) and put on the silicone lid. The lid never gets dirty but to keep the can clean. I use SS pads that I cut up and put in the bottom. Of course you can also put a little herb in the bottom too and sandwich it.

The lids did not change. You get a SS one for dry herb and the silicone for everything else.

I am not sure on what it exactly holds but with dry herb I do a 75-80 percent fill and get a great session. With hash, wax, or kief you don't need much to get it going. They give you a great small scoop tool, and I usually do five or six scoops of dry herb.

Hope this helps.

MuGGzy

Got a V3, so far very happy but as this is the very first exposure I have to Vapes after a 20+yr stretch of puffing the traditional way, I have a couple questions.

So far I have only tried the full screens (Convection?) and for the most part it works but I don't really know if I am doing it right. I fill the little baskets with finely ground herb and turn it on to 3 or 4 lights.
I can never really tell if I am getting full vapor as I SEE nothing and it tastes pretty much as if I was breathing THROUGH a bag of weed. I do get buzzed but it is deff not the intense heady high I am used to. I read on another forum that people switching from smoking to vaping need to give it a few weeks for the body to somehow adjust to the new ingestion method, not sure how valid that is but I'm giving it a shot.

How do you know if the herb is spent? I have been sucking on it for a while and when the herb looks a little more brown than green I figure it's done, but it sure seems to be going through a TON more than when I would take 2-3 puffs off a pipe.

Same question for concentrates, if I put a little dab of goop in the can, how do you know when it's totally spent?

scottg402

Got a V3, so far very happy but as this is the very first exposure I have to Vapes after a 20+yr stretch of puffing the traditional way, I have a couple questions.

So far I have only tried the full screens (Convection?) and for the most part it works but I don't really know if I am doing it right. I fill the little baskets with finely ground herb and turn it on to 3 or 4 lights.
I can never really tell if I am getting full vapor as I SEE nothing and it tastes pretty much as if I was breathing THROUGH a bag of weed. I do get buzzed but it is deff not the intense heady high I am used to. I read on another forum that people switching from smoking to vaping need to give it a few weeks for the body to somehow adjust to the new ingestion method, not sure how valid that is but I'm giving it a shot.

How do you know if the herb is spent? I have been sucking on it for a while and when the herb looks a little more brown than green I figure it's done, but it sure seems to be going through a TON more than when I would take 2-3 puffs off a pipe.

Same question for concentrates, if I put a little dab of goop in the can, how do you know when it's totally spent?
Hi MuGGzy Welcome to the family and to the world of Vapes! Thanks for making the Haze your first!

With the dry herb it sounds like you need to pack it down a little better. Not loose herb and a 3/4 to full can will give you the best visual confirmation of vapor.

Your body is going to take some time to adapt from combustion to vaping. You are missing all those carcinogens that definaly have a impact on your "buzz". If you haven't stopped combusing all together you might want to consider that to get the full impact. Once your body adapts you will get a cleaner better feeling than you got before and the effect will be more profound. Your material is also going to have an impact. If you like the Heady Highs then you might like the higher temps and you will get more of a mellow body feeling on the lower temps.

The herb is spent when you say it is. I go by taste. When it's gone, I am pretty much gone. You will get what is referred as a burnt popcorn taste at then end of your session. If you are tasting that, you have probably gotten most of what you are going to get out of it. You can also look at the color. There should be no green at all. You don't need to stir the Haze so it should be brown/dark brown all the way through depending on your temperature you vape at and how long you do it.

Concentrates....Just a very small amount. A rice grain size or smaller. The Haze is really efficient with concentrates. You can get a good 15 (or more) tasty draws off that and when you are done it will almost all be gone! You can throw some herb in that same can to clean up the rest or wipe it out with ISO.

Please let us know of any other questions!

Scott

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Alright my O.G. V1 time tested troopers! Wait for it ...... I'll finally be in the V3 mix cutting some rug wicha y'all. Yes! What a fine journey it has been along the way. Growing with Haze from it's first release to working with them and growing all the way to their current model. Wow what a fun ride and refreshing experience it has honestly and truly been. Haze Technologies was so grown up for such a young & small company. I say that because fresh out on the scene they already practiced better business and service then many more other well known established companies. Dare I say it now, Haze Technologies is now the model for others to look up to when it comes to getting things done. Done in a fashion that keeps it's customer base happy and coming back. With Haze we're not a number we're actually people cared about. This for me is TOPS because I'm all about service and quality. In the mean time I get to keep using my trusty V2.5 while my new baby is delivered. Can you say sweet sweet vapor! I'm sooooo happy that life has slowed down for me so I can get back to and be more involved in one of the many things I love. The vaporizing life. Cheers all and have a happy Haze.

@pakalolo (crickets chirping) Would not Haze be the pregnant party here. Hence them delivering my baby. I'm just happily adopting it. Another thing. Cannabis is not harmful to the unborn. In fact the children studied after birth were all ahead of the non medicated in retention and learning. Now! back to business.

:tup:

Last edited:

rshetts

Scott pretty much nailed the jist of the difference between vaping and combustion. What youre missing is the effect that carcinogens and other poisons combustion puts into your body. If you completely stop combustion, the difference will fade and you'll experience what in my opinion is a better, cleaner and definitely more healthy effect.
Also remember vapor is not smoke. At lower temps the vapor may barely be visible but trust me its still there, the taste is evidence of that. If youre a cloud chaser, higher temps will give you what youre looking for but you will also go through your herb quicker. Most people I know start at heat level 2 and the up the temp to 3 to finish off and milk the most vapor possible out of their herb.
One more thing Ill add, find out what type of cannabis you prefer. Indica and Sativa have different effects. Indica tends to have more of the medicinal and body effects and Sativa has more of a head high. Thats a very general description but bottom line is if youre after more of a head high, try to stick to straight Sativa or a hybrid with a higher Sativa ratio. Myself, I use marijuana medicinally but I do enjoy the head buzz as well so I look for hybrids that are usually in the 70% Indica range. You can find excellent quality hybrids at the better dispensaries in Michigan, that cover pretty much any Indica/Sativa ratio you may want. This allows you to tailor the effects to your personal needs. Vapes and legalized medicinal marijuana have been a godsend for me. After years of living on narcotics for pain control, and paying the price for it in side effects, I can now control my pain levels in a much better fashion with much more enjoyable "side effects". Except for the damned munchies!

Dynalowrider

I keep reading on here about starting on heat level 2 for clouds. Folks you are missing the best taste of all. I start at HL 1 till it reaches temp. When the vapor gets wispy I jump up to HL 2. The best way to enjoy the taste is, when ripping let the vapor flow onto your tongue. Just keep upping the temp. I don't always go up to HL 4. When I get done the ABV looks about the color of a fine maduro tobacco.
There doesn't seem to be much of a step between 1 and 2, (at least on my vape). I realize the temp control circuit can't be that precise, (the whole vape cost less than $250.00). It takes about 2 sec. from HL 1 to 2, 8 to 10 sec. from HL 2 to 3, and about 15 sec. for HL 4, (with a fresh battery).
I love this vape with my Orbiter, it's the best way to learn when you get the best vapor. You can see the vapor in the Orbiter.
I think the conduction screens are your best bet for vapor. Just remember you can't always see the vapor, but it's still there. It tastes sooooo good.

Top Bottom