Haze V3 or Plenty

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeben

Hi this is my first thread, but I have lurked and like you all a lot. I have a lot of questions as I am not a newbie, but still am learning a whole lot. Narrowed down a needed new purchase to two models.
I am about convinced to get that Haze V3 or Plenty. I have a few questions that I think will help me decide as I can only afford one or the other. I never use in public as I am ill and am fighting to be made a medical cannabis patient. I use a V2 3 now but hate the battery which takes six to eight hours charging to get a proper session plus it's so small a chamber. Heard V7 is just eh, I want to upgrade now so after looking at a lot I felt Haze v3 and Plenty would be better in every way and will suit my needs medically better once I get the proper guidance. I want to give up smoking completely and feel I can keep these going most of the day with no problem correct????

As for now I do I like it the V2 better than my old Ariser extreme vaporizer which I found bulky and just not that good flavor wise. I never figured out the bag and only used the hose. I just want better than those two now.

Because I know the Haze uses all kinds of materials (though I am curious what chamber a typical rubbery hash would go), and I am worried slightly about issues of bulk I am leaning towards the Haze. The only way I would really want a Plenty instead is if it significantly better flavor wise, and also if it uses the concentrates, oils, hash, tinnitus as well as the Haze. So can anybody let me know that?

Also want to know if Haze V3 or Plenty have or will have water attachments. I never tried them before but studying up on vaporizers the last weeks has led be to believe I should use one for the best experience, and for the good of my health.

Lastly should I post this in both the V3 and Plenty forms as well or is putting one post in different places against the rules?

mikeben

Decided on Haze V3 because it's newer and smaller. Will take the questions I still have on it to Haze thread. Still respond here if you like as I might order a Plenty one day. Thanks to the fifty that looked, I guess no cross over for these admittedly two very different machines.

scottg402

Thanks for choosing us! Feel free to PM me with any questions. I actually own both so can provide you some insight. When people are trying to decide between vapes I never push them one way or another. I simply explain the difference in features and provide my experience. I think it's important for you to decide if my input is valuable and decide for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom