Discontinued Haze Square

LitPot

Just did a nice full tray. All my bowls are nice and brown. Amazing. I love the flavour. Oh how did I miss the flavour from convection vapes. Even the bowl thag I double pressed the heat up and it was still about the same brown. Love it. But I may need another convection vape to satirist my flavour needs

Firefly 2+

DryBonesufo

So I have been looking at this vape for a awhile... reason being, it looks like a discreet enough vape to get through local events and concerts as it looks like a battery bank. There aren’t many sites that sell the Haze Square since it has been discontinued. I found one on portable hookahs.com and I am wondering if it is worth the money. Can anyone comment on their Haze?

Djsleepy

So I have been looking at this vape for a awhile... reason being, it looks like a discreet enough vape to get through local events and concerts as it looks like a battery bank. There aren’t many sites that sell the Haze Square since it has been discontinued. I found one on portable hookahs.com and I am wondering if it is worth the money. Can anyone comment on their Haze?
Don't do it.... two many troubles.nice idea bad execution

simba

@weedanwine

I don't think I can recommend it tbh. When it's good it can be a good unit with satisfying hits. But the battery is crap IMO and there was a high rate of duds on sale.

So there's a fair chance you could buy a dud and have no way to exchange for a working one.

It's also annoying to load and clean, I rarely use mine.

It can be cool to take to events, but I pretty much keep it connected to a power pack when I'm using it to try eek out more hits with it.

I don't think it's worth taking a chance on tbh, but you've got a very specific use case so maybe it works out ok for you if you don't get a dud.

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO
They aren't in business anymore. It was one of things that happened without warning other than a massive price drop. Like Ghost...

Vape Master,

wastedpotential

Not worth it. When it worked, it was a great experience . But it was very inconsistent. And cleaning was a mess with so many parts.
Excellent engineering and design, just didn't work.

DeezVaprz

Cleaning this device is such a chore but man, those first few thick pulls of a bowl are everything! Really wish Haze didn't go belly up and was still out there supporting their units.

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO
not very nice. They were selling them without warning. Just profit grab. THE very least they could have done say - no warranty. So people bought it thinking there was a warranty. Its wrong in so many ways.... same for Ghost, Herbalizer, same shtick.

Vape Master,

simba

@weedanwine
not very nice. They were selling them without warning. Just profit grab. THE very least they could have done say - no warranty. So people bought it thinking there was a warranty. Its wrong in so many ways.... same for Ghost, Herbalizer, same shtick.

Fully agreed, I did a pissed off video after I found out about Haze going under. I was one of the people that did the pre-order of the Square, and we were supposed to receive the MK2 version of the unit as part of the pre-order deal, ofc that never happened.

But then at least I had something for my money, I heard about people that made orders that were never fulfilled. It was shady af from Haze, there's a lot of things they could've done but didn't.

I don't know who the people running Haze were, but I'd be interested to know what they did after Haze folded.

Can anyone help me get a coil for this lousy Vape? I bought mine directly from the manufacturer and they went out of business the next week. I would like to try it out, but the coil is defective.

Last I checked VapoShop had quite a few Haze Square accessories, worth a go.

Vaporware

Are the coils really complicated? Could they be made by someone at an e-cig vape shop who has experience with building their own coils, or do they have a proprietary connector that would be difficult to replicate?

Djsleepy

Are the coils really complicated? Could they be made by someone at an e-cig vape shop who has experience with building their own coils, or do they have a proprietary connector that would be difficult to replicate?
you're on the right track....take the coil to vape store I bet either they or someone they know makes could or can....imo....

ginolicious

Never thought about a vape store for making a coil. I may even look into that. But still not worth it. Very inconsistent hire I found.

Altanzik

Hey question? So I never actually got my haze “fixed” through the warranty.

So I can get kind of some effects while vaping but no “visible” vapor unless I’m the highest setting.

anyone actually know what the “fix” they did was? I wouldn’t mind some DIY

Altanzik,

caseball2051

Ahh just seen it. Thanks for the link. Looks like a generic head shop to me. They sell so many different vapes, I don’t think they are the same.

Yes they sell lots of different stuff on there. but if it's the same folks that took my money for a vape touting a ten year warranty, then went out of business leaving me with only my spare parts, that's shady in my opinion. If it's the same people and they're back making money, they should be at minimum helping the customers who have already given them money for their products and fixing vapes still under warranty.

I know I'm expecting too much but it just doesn't sit right to me that some people have a paperweight as a vaporizer that they bought from haze and these guys are potentially back making money off of other people.

junny89

Yes they sell lots of different stuff on there. but if it's the same folks that took my money for a vape touting a ten year warranty, then went out of business leaving me with only my spare parts, that's shady in my opinion. If it's the same people and they're back making money, they should be at minimum helping the customers who have already given them money for their products and fixing vapes still under warranty.

I know I'm expecting too much but it just doesn't sit right to me that some people have a paperweight as a vaporizer that they bought from haze and these guys are potentially back making money off of other people.
Likewise I’m in the same position. Of course it’s not on if it’s actually them...I still got my pro paperweight here. Due to being abroad, I couldn’t send mine in to get checked as it kept combusting o matter what I did. When it worked it was fantastic. Sadly was a rare occasion.

Top Bottom