Discontinued Haze Square

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Coil-less in 2019....:doh:

Shifting sands, and liquefaction in Haze’s legacy?

Need more batteries, please?

Last edited:

analytika

10 year warranties, flying in the wind?
Shutting down a corporation that's issued long term warrantees, distributing assets if any to owners, is not generally a fraudulent conveyance. Not without actual ... fraud. Even if that means the warrantees are kaput. Sounds like they made some bad decisions and mistakes. But the hit will be to their reputations, more than to their pocketbooks.

Kudos to the moderators for quickly labeling the Haze discontinued. 196 forum pages. 15% of the dynavap. 150% of the Ghost. Damn there was some excitement for awhile.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Haze Technologies & New Vape have been my two favorite companies in this industry.

Both were always honest, fast to respond to problems and offered great products. I was always a trumpeter for both. Thankfully, New Vape is very alive and well...plus, most of their products will last forever. :tup:

A very sad day :rip:Haze :shrug::bang:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Would you guys buy one at the discounted price of $119?
It’s a crap shoot. Based on this forum alone, it seems like a pretty high % of Square’s had issues. Are you willing and able to lose $119? If so, AND you already have other vapes as backups, it might be worth the gamble... But based on my own experience with my 2 squares, I personally wouldn’t take those odds. (Without a warranty)

Choices

Thanks guys. I may just get a couple sets of batteries for my Dual V3. I used it tonight in honor of Haze’s demise and realized I might to enjoy it for a bit longer....

AJS

Calm Consistency
Such a bummer. Sad to see them go.

Had a ton of fun experimenting with my Haze Square when it was first gifted to me. Haven’t used it lately, but those times were fun.

Zondo

Just that dude
This is unfortunate, considering we've never received a Windows 7 or Android version of the app. I'll never ger to adjust my vape. Even more unfortunate, a new issue came for me.

Upon holding the button to heat, the light will blink as if heating, but won't actually heat. If this happens to you, you need to squeeze the center from both sides much harder. The safety switch is not being activated.

Djsleepy

This is unfortunate, considering we've never received a Windows 7 or Android version of the app. I'll never ger to adjust my vape. Even more unfortunate, a new issue came for me.

Upon holding the button to heat, the light will blink as if heating, but won't actually heat. If this happens to you, you need to squeeze the center from both sides much harder. The safety switch is not being activated.
Just.tighten screw on latch

Well to all fellow "squares"...... been a wild ride....had fun helping,chatting,and figuring this one out...take care .....as said before.......maybe.we.will.meet on another thread......

Last edited by a moderator:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: Jill NYC

ginolicious

I wouldn’t buy one for that piece.

Mind you I haven’t had much issue from mine from the start. But I know others have had several issues. May not be worth the gamble. But if you get one that’s working for the most part like myself, the flavour compares to nothing I’ve experienced before.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom