Discontinued Haze Square

dodgy_b

Hey all. New to this thread. Haven't lurked since the pre order days.

Tempted by the Black Friday deal.

-Is everything kinda ironed out now with known issues/faults with the device?

Pro upgrade worth the extra $30?

Lastly I've read the bowl size is quite large? Like Mighty big or FF2 big? Still able to microdose?

Thanks and happy Holidays!

Petunia Vanish

Hey all. New to this thread. Haven't lurked since the pre order days.

Tempted by the Black Friday deal.

-Is everything kinda ironed out now with known issues/faults with the device?

Pro upgrade worth the extra $30?

Lastly I've read the bowl size is quite large? Like Mighty big or FF2 big? Still able to microdose?

Thanks and happy Holidays!
The square pro is only vape available on the website.

The standard square & dual are both "out of stock".

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: dodgy_b

Djsleepy

I just got a back up at beginning of.month and kicking myself .....but my unit is.still in shop and the new one was needed.three weeks ago when I Sent in other for repair...but in answer to your question I have had a phase 1,3,and post presale...the one I just.got is.been a no problem BEAST......jump on it!

Pro is only way to go being able to customize.temps is.huge.for me....hope it helps.....

Last edited:

CarbonFiberGuy

Just got one of these with Black Friday promo can’t wait . What are some must haves for this vape ? Like do I need extra coils right away ?

CarbonFiberGuy,

ginolicious

Just got one of these with Black Friday promo can’t wait . What are some must haves for this vape ? Like do I need extra coils right away ?

Yeah. Grabbing a few extra coils is a smart idea.

I bought way too much shit weed for dirt cheap. Low end government weed. Good for 5 hits and then no more vapor. The other weed I had that was $14 a gram hit like a champ forever. Note to self stay away from shit weed. But I still have like a gram left lol.

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

As gino said coil s, battery,and depending on your usage an extra side which would.give.you an extra.four.bowls ...I use throughout day and being able.to have more bowls...makes it much easier....hope it helps.....

CarbonFiberGuy

As gino said coil s, battery,and depending on your usage an extra side which would.give.you an extra.four.bowls ...I use throughout day and being able.to have more bowls...makes it much easier....hope it helps.....

Thanks , for the advise . I ended up placing another order before sale ends . Got the coil 2 pk , pods ,try and battery . Hope that should keep me going for a while . Now I just gotta read through this whole thread lol

its moops

New video. By Haze themselves.

Barely draws for the full duration. Vapor in all hits. You can also hear his draw. He is drawing with some force.

Wow I am amazed on how quickly he was hitting it after it turned green. I could never do that anymore with this device without fear of combusting. I will definitely try packing more tight like he did

its moops,

Djsleepy

One thing I do is if on first.pull if I don't get any vapor....I will puffit a couple of times like a pipe and heat soak pod (while I'm holding button and its green)....thereby guaranteeing a.nice cloud next hit.....

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Jill NYC

ginolicious

Another thing he does is he pulls at the same rate constantly. He’s not sipping it. He’s pulling on it good. Even though it’s for a few seconds. Gotta pull with the chest.

Petunia Vanish

New video. By Haze themselves.

Barely draws for the full duration. Vapor in all hits. You can also hear his draw. He is drawing with some force.

Awesome we've been waiting for this video and videos like it on the haze Square use and learning curve tips. I'm trying to find the original YouTube video I can't find it under Haze Technologies set of videos. It loads weird on my phone on this site. Can you send me the original link

Petunia Vanish,

ginolicious

Awesome we've been waiting for this video and videos like it on the haze Square use and learning curve tips. I'm trying to find the original YouTube video I can't find it under Haze Technologies set of videos. It loads weird on my phone on this site. Can you send me the original link

Video looks like it’s no longer up.

I would also like to add that the coil plays a big roll. I get good hits for about 4-5 hits. But then after it tapers off. Looking at my AVB it’s not even and has a bit of green. The downside is you should see my coil. It’s so mangled. It’s the original coil from a phase 2 unit. So I think switching that up will give even AVB. Mind you my 4-5 hits are monsters.

ginolicious,

Mrb58

i think i finally figured out my HS. the pull. i was giving slow pulls. what works is real hard pulls- to the point that you can hear the air rush in thru the air inlet. nice thick highfying flavorful hits. only thing i cant figure out is there is a whole lot left behind. i just put the abv in my plenty, and have been going strong getting at least one good plenty session ffom each bowl. I havent gone above 425 as even at that i have seen some specks of black in my abv. so i guess the diagnosis would be somewhat uneven heating. any solutions ?

ginolicious

i think i finally figured out my HS. the pull. i was giving slow pulls. what works is real hard pulls- to the point that you can hear the air rush in thru the air inlet. nice thick highfying flavorful hits. only thing i cant figure out is there is a whole lot left behind. i just put the abv in my plenty, and have been going strong getting at least one good plenty session ffom each bowl. I havent gone above 425 as even at that i have seen some specks of black in my abv. so i guess the diagnosis would be somewhat uneven heating. any solutions ?

Been seeing the same issue lately as well. I get 4-6 huge hits but after that not so much yet the bowl doesn’t look fully spent. I think it has to do with my coil being haggered or the fact the coil is old and needs to be replaced.

ginolicious

I start and finish off my bowls on 445f. The herbs are spent, with varying levels of dark brown throughout.

I think you guys need to bump up your temps if you’ve still got green. Give it a shot!

My max is set to 430 and I sometimes go up to that. More often than not I stay around 390.

ginolicious,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I start and finish off my bowls on 445f. The herbs are spent, with varying levels of dark brown throughout.

I think you guys need to bump up your temps if you’ve still got green. Give it a shot!

I still have not really tried this in mine, really should, but I guess I have been combustion cautious especially since I prefer to milk low temps...

Anyway does anyone know if @Haze Vaporizers is still active here? I have been messaging with Alex in the past and that is how I got my unit fixed for the seal issue early on, but I haven't gotten a response in a week now. Figured it could be the holidays, but might as well ask here too, need to update my unit.

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom