Discontinued Haze Square

ginolicious

I don’t mean to be disrespectful to anyone on the board but I seriously hope that Haze really thinks over these upgrades for version two. Half this crap isn’t making the device better rather adding more bells and whistles in my opinion, more gimmicks if you ask me. If Haze listens to every single thing that’s posted on this, I won’t want to upgrade my unit on the upgrade program cause if I did, I would probably regret it.

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

I agree with @ginolicious ....actually he beat me to posting something similar.....it's s really good product Haze hasn't had enough time for everything to be smoothed out....let's get t his version working for all then we can move forward on upgrades/major changes.....

Djsleepy,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
I just realized that ever time I have connected my Square to the computer I have used my GoPro cable, USB to C. Works with the app and charges but I don't know how quickly.

RogueGuy,

Petunia Vanish

L3YW1o
Yes this would be more ideal but it is more electronics to fail and it would kill the stealth of this vape even though it looks like I'm hitting a Gameboy advance already.
Ha ha i think it's more of Gameboy SP

Petunia Vanish,

ginolicious

What I’ve noticed that really works for me is 1-3 hits depending on how old and cold the bowl is as warm up hits. 2-3 seconds. Ghost hits. Then the nice long slow draw I take for the full 10 seconds has crazy clouds at 390. AVB is evenly cooked.

If I’m hitting 2-3 hits back to back no downtime more than 20 seconds. No warm up hit required. But doing those 3 warm up hits for 2 seconds each really pops nice cloud on a bowl that was saved from the day before.

Thought I would share.

Forgot to add, simplistic design of this vape is unreal. Just a little cube. Its good in my books.

Last edited:
ginolicious,
Reactions: django7

ChickenNugget

I
What I’ve noticed that really works for me is 1-3 hits depending on how old and cold the bowl is as warm up hits. 2-3 seconds. Ghost hits. Then the nice long slow draw I take for the full 10 seconds has crazy clouds at 390. AVB is evenly cooked.

If I’m hitting 2-3 hits back to back no downtime more than 20 seconds. No warm up hit required. But doing those 3 warm up hits for 2 seconds each really pops nice cloud on a bowl that was saved from the day before.

Thought I would share.
I also noticed when hitting it with a friend back to back the hits would be much thicker but once you take a break and let it cool you would have to build the heat back up. The device acts like a heat sink and when it gets warm it just oozes vapor.
L3YW1o

Ha ha i think it's more of Gameboy SP
I don't know why I said Gameboy Advance I definitely meant the SP. I'm ashamed.

ChickenNugget,

FC123

I would not like to have screens, which are falling out when you want to clean/stir.

I think the holes from the air filters should be smaller. the Airpath would be cleaner much longer and it shouldn't impact its performance that fast. And the problem of gunked up holes would be much smaller.
Would like to know what the reasons are for that design with less but bigger holes. My guess is it is because of durability

FC123,
Reactions: dood44

Djsleepy

Ugh.......just heard my second unit has to go the engineers as once again they are stumped and can't figure out why it's not working.....that's two times, two different units....get to go to the engineer....first was bad pcb.....

what will it be this time ????? find out on the next exciting episode of ......

Days of our Haze.....

Last edited:

its moops

Ugh.......just heard my second unit has to go the engineers as once again they are stumped and can't figure out why it's not working.....that's two times, two different units....get to go to the engineer....first was bad pcb.....

what will it be this time ????? find out on the next exciting epispde of ......

Days of our Haze.....
Did they tell you what happened last time? What was the issue if you dont mind me asking?

its moops,

Petunia Vanish

what will it be this time ????? find out on the next exciting episode of ......

Days of our Haze.....
What phase unit?

Petunia Vanish,

buchee

Hey Djsleepy,
Sorry to hear about your square. It's tough for sure to lose a loved vape like that. The separation is heart breaking but know this. She will come back one day. It is not forever.

I know this because my baby came back yesterday and the love is stronger than ever....and so are the clouds.

buchee,
Reactions: dood44

Djsleepy

@buchee ... Love lost ....what can you say about it....but I know that with the support of my vape brothers like you and all the rest out there .....I'll be able to ride this storm out.....thanks for your support! Lol

ginolicious

Interesting way to store your bud. Nice vapor on third hit down at 390. Try a few prime hits first for 1-2 seconds before the hit thatbyoy take a long draw. Will help create nice vapor without having to do 2 long draws with no vapor.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Jill NYC

buchee

Interesting way to store your bud. Nice vapor on third hit down at 390. Try a few prime hits first for 1-2 seconds before the hit thatbyoy take a long draw. Will help create nice vapor without having to do 2 long draws with no vapor.
I used to use glass jars but they took up too much room. These plastic containers seal well and are stackable and suit my needs perfectly.
I'll try to do the prime hits before the long draw. I should know better actually because with the Thermovape Cera you had to do the same technique somewhat. I had to tap out early on that 430 temp. I could feel the back of my throat and lungs tingling with vapour and would've bust a lung had I inhaled any longer.

buchee,

Petunia Vanish

Funny you mention that. Cause each bowl i vape over 4-5 days. So maybe that’s why my stuff needs to be cleaned after one tray? Cause I’ve never vaped a full bowl in one sitting. Only a shatter bowl.

I noticed; if i vape from the same pod 2-3 times in a day or the next day there is more to clean and it's sticker... Than if i where to vape in one session the same pod (then i may be able to reuse pod without cleaning 1st)

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Djsleepy

I noticed; if i vape from the same pod 2-3 times in a day or the next day there is more to clean and it's sticker... Than if i where to vape in one session the same pod (then i may be able to reuse pod without cleaning 1st)

Get some is o wipes ....do that before you hit it on the next day .....extend cleaning out a little longer....

Djsleepy,
Top Bottom