Discontinued Haze Square

ginolicious

No I do not put screens on top. I tried it and do not like it. I brush my lids after every use.

ginolicious,

FC123

I don’t get how you can do 5 loads per bowl and still get good vapor peoduciton. I know I’m barely seeing any vapor at 400 and 410 on my unit. And I’ve wiped with iso after the bowl.
I found out that distributing one bowl over a longer time make the holes messier than vaping one bowl through one session and clean in right after it. But seems like the square gets more easily gunked up than other vapes. Maybe normal with convection vapes.

What I'm asking myself is why didn't the pods and the screens has more holes. Should leading to better performance. Maybe its because its hard with aluminium but with stainless steel it should'nt be a big problem.

ginolicious

Funny you mention that. Cause each bowl i vape over 4-5 days. So maybe that’s why my stuff needs to be cleaned after one tray? Cause I’ve never vaped a full bowl in one sitting. Only a shatter bowl.

Stdudez

Well, sent my unit in today. As usual Haze CS was on point and set me up with quick instructions to get it back. I'm hopeful they can address the issue or replace the unit.

In the meantime back to smoking the oldschool way :myday:

Last edited:
Stdudez,
Reactions: dood44

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Sad day, my heater died. Went through 2 coils in 2 days. Replaced the third coil (which was used but worked) after a day with a brand new one now no coil will heat. I have power. Going to send it in.

Djsleepy

Sad day, my heater died. Went through 2 coils in 2 days. Replaced the third coil (which was used but worked) after a day with a brand new one now no coil will heat. I have power. Going to send it in.

Don't feel like your alone....same thing with mine......power is all I have.... Does yours blink blue like it's firing for a longtime without any heat? I think my button is jacked up as well...c ant get to blinking blue often....just stays solid blue...and as I said doesn't fire.....back home to Haze....

Djsleepy,

Petunia Vanish

Don't feel like your alone....same thing with mine......power is all I have.... Does yours blink blue like it's firing for a longtime without any heat? I think my button is jacked up as well...c ant get to blinking blue often....just stays solid blue...and as I said doesn't fire.....back home to Haze....
Wow. Coil should last 4-6 months (per haze technologies)

I hope I'm not ruining mine @ 440.

Petunia Vanish,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Everything seems normal. Turns on fine. When u press and hold the button it blinks and turns green but no heat. I tried a brand new coil and a used but working one. I think its not seating properly on one side. Back to the mother ship.

RogueGuy,

Djsleepy

Everything seems normal. Turns on fine. When u press and hold the button it blinks and turns green but no heat. I tried a brand new coil and a used but working one. I think its not seating properly on one side. Back to the mother ship.

Mine turns on fine as well ...I also have had the blinks and turns green no heat.....I have a hard time getting it to blink while trying to press but when it does blink it goes for like 10+ seconds...way to long...and no heat.....I guess we will be brothers in our loss....sorry someone else is experiencing

Djsleepy,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Mine turns on fine as well ...I also have had the blinks and turns green no heat.....I have a hard time getting it to blink while trying to press but when it does blink it goes for like 10+ seconds...way to long...and no heat.....I guess we will be brothers in our loss....sorry someone else is experiencing
Ha, they can vape some bowls together. Were you hitting 480 or high temps when it stopped working?

RogueGuy,

ginolicious

I did shatter bowls last Friday at 480. 6-8 hits at that temp. Not experiencing any issues that you two guys are reporting. Not sure if it’s from a high heat setting. But it very well could be. Who knows.

ginolicious,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
I did shatter bowls last Friday at 480. 6-8 hits at that temp. Not experiencing any issues that you two guys are reporting. Not sure if it’s from a high heat setting. But it very well could be. Who knows.
Only thing I know is that the though of not having my square for a week or two makes me sad. Nothing I have compares!

RogueGuy,

Djsleepy

@RogueGuy wasn't using high temps at time...and I totally agree ...one day w/out my square sucks ....bad....as you said nothing compares to it.....I hate all my other vapes....lol

Djsleepy,

Petunia Vanish

Petunia Vanish,

Djsleepy

Anybody wanna trade my pax 2 for a square till mine gets out of repair? It's either this or the Da buddha.....I miss my square:(....

Djsleepy,

Petunia Vanish

@Haze Vaporizers I've had this happen... I know it's user error but a FYI for next update.

* I've had the square plugged into a usb (1v) portable battery pack and left it (turned ON) while plugged in... There was no auto shut off and it was left on for 5hrs.:wave::doh:

This has happened to me ( forgetting to turn unit off 3 clicks) while it's been charging with a battery pack....

Petunia Vanish,

Stdudez

At least you have the Pax 2 - I have the Pax 1 and I'm too lazy to clean the gunked up vapor chamber and try to lube all of the moving parts so I've resorted to bowls lol....

Stdudez,
Reactions: Djsleepy

its moops

At least you have the Pax 2 - I have the Pax 1 and I'm too lazy to clean the gunked up vapor chamber and try to lube all of the moving parts so I've resorted to bowls lol....
I still have a Pax 1 on its last legs. My temp button caved in so its stuck on medium, which I'm glad that was the temp I left it on last. The connects for the charger are screwed up in some way so it takes forever for me to move the charger around in the perfect way where it actually charges. I also never had the pax lube, so I always get an issue with the pax thinks the mouthpiece is not on, so I gotta usually push the mouthpiece to one side or another for the whole session to keep it heated. Even after all that though, its still works though :D

its moops,
Reactions: Stdudez

mrgippy

Anyone got a problem with your Haze Square Pro blinking and vibrating like it's low on battery even though it's fully charged. I finally got my Haze Square Pro from service and it's acting this way. I even updated the firmware and the problem persist.

mrgippy,

Stdudez

I still have a Pax 1 on its last legs. My temp button caved in so its stuck on medium, which I'm glad that was the temp I left it on last. The connects for the charger are screwed up in some way so it takes forever for me to move the charger around in the perfect way where it actually charges. I also never had the pax lube, so I always get an issue with the pax thinks the mouthpiece is not on, so I gotta usually push the mouthpiece to one side or another for the whole session to keep it heated. Even after all that though, its still works though :D

Haha sounds like the same issues. My temp button works but you have to press it 100 times so I just leave it on green lol... feel ya on the mouthpeice issue too its super annoying and is the main reason I'm too lazy to eff with it.

Can't wait to get my Haze back! I didn't realize how much I'd miss it - 2 days of smoking and I feel like my chest is collapsing :rip:

Stdudez,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Zangano Cruel,

caseball2051

I don't think that one has an USB-c port...

A USB c port is unnecessary from my understanding and experience.

It's not needed for phones, I would doubt it's needed for this vape.

I'm asking because I'm looking for something that will work though so if I'm wrong someone please correct me.

caseball2051,
Top Bottom