Discontinued Haze Square

Petunia Vanish

Anyone know the battery mah if thats the appropriate way to discuss its capacity.

I'm curious whether the Square is an energy hog or battery could be bigger, or both or neither.

As someone mentioned, the highs definitely more than make up for its shortcomings.
About 20 Pages ago I brought up this topic when they sent me a replacement battery I believe it was something like 700mah 11.1 volts

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: Easywider

Djsleepy

Yeah I’m shocked at that too. My highest I go to is 395. And my bowls are coming out real nice. So long as my screens are clean.

@ginolicious we need definitely are on the same wavelength my temps are 340/350/365/380/395....usually I do run at all four pods.....three or more hits on each pod .....leave a little... ..then on a full charge do a final run at 395 to all four pods to finish and get good dark brown abv. This ways allows me to get all the great hits on first charge.....then be able to really extract rest on second charge at 395. Hope that make sense!

Djsleepy,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Thanks @Vapin in the usa. For comparison i looked up the Firefly has a 700 mah and the boundless CFX has 2400 mah.

But....for me, each bowl on the Square = 2 on the CFX so I would say the usage between charges is pretty similar. But of course the Square blows the CFX away in every category. Have only tried the FF so can't speak to battery life.

I have been totally happy with stock temps except 430 is not high enough for concentrates. I have the pro but not Win 10 :^(

It seems like a pain to open it every time to get the mouthpiece.

If your ABV is the same color from 2 different temps are you extracting the same amount? I understand the vaporization temps but I'm not convinced that the lowest setting won't eventually reach 400 in the bowl if the initial fire is 800 degrees

Last edited:
RogueGuy,

ginolicious

I know my mouth piece is good. I was shaking my unit back and forth to stir the bowl early in the garage. Never fell out once. I also had some beers wouldn’t have done that sober. But it stayed in haha.

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

I know my mouth piece is good. I was shaking my unit back and forth to stir the bowl early in the garage. Never fell out once. I also had some beers wouldn’t have done that sober. But it stayed in haha.

Flirting with danger......you live on the edge.....lol

Djsleepy,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Just got my used Haze Square Pro and I'm having trouble charging. I plug it in and light doesn't go on. Anything special I need to do? Any tips?

AJS,

Djsleepy

Just got my used Haze Square Pro and I'm having trouble charging. I plug it in and light doesn't go on. Anything special I need to do? Any tips?

See if battery is plugged in ....that is all I can think of.....

Djsleepy,

MAbud

Using wall or computer charger? On the computer I’ve found it helpful to power it on, but not needed on wall outlet. Not sure why?

MAbud,
Reactions: Jill NYC

AJS

Calm Consistency
Using wall or computer charger? On the computer I’ve found it helpful to power it on, but not needed on wall outlet. Not sure why?
I don't see a computer charger just the wall. I'll tinker and see if I can get it going when I get home.

Edit: got it charging. We'll see how it goes!

Edit: not charging again

Last edited:
AJS,

LitPot

My square should be delivered tomorrow and I’ve been waiting for awhile so i am pretty excited. I have been following the thread for awhile so I think I have a good idea of what to do. When I first get it I’m gonna charge and clean it then once it is charged I’m gonna test it out. Does anyone have any advice on avoiding combusting on first hit? I’ve seen that’s been a problem for many so far but stoked for this unit any quick advice would be nice! I have the Dual V3 so I have a general idea of what I’m getting into. I have read that you need to hit this one harder than the dual v3.

LitPot,

b0

Cloudy...
I don't see a computer charger just the wall. I'll tinker and see if I can get it going when I get home.

Edit: got it charging. We'll see how it goes!

Edit: not charging again

DO you know wich phase is your unit? There were some units in phase 1 with a problem like yours. Contact @Haze Vaporizers if it's a phase 1

b0,

Djsleepy

Had a great day yesterday...went thru eight pods over the entire day ....picking it up .....take a couple of hits .....put it down....come back later..no issues entire day!!!! This is how it's supposed to work imo....and just solidifies my love for this vape!!!!!

O-G-Reg

My square should be delivered tomorrow and I’ve been waiting for awhile so i am pretty excited. I have been following the thread for awhile so I think I have a good idea of what to do. When I first get it I’m gonna charge and clean it then once it is charged I’m gonna test it out. Does anyone have any advice on avoiding combusting on first hit? I’ve seen that’s been a problem for many so far but stoked for this unit any quick advice would be nice! I have the Dual V3 so I have a general idea of what I’m getting into. I have read that you need to hit this one harder than the dual v3.
Don’t pull on the first heat up after you turn it on each time!

Petunia Vanish

Started to dial in on temperature and draw speed

I use 4:40 and 4:50 and a fast consistent strong pull and get clouds.

355/375 for favor.

Would recommend a deep clean after four uses (in a single pod)

ginolicious

Started to dial in on temperature and draw speed

I use 4:40 and 4:50 and a fast consistent strong pull and get clouds.

355/375 for favor.

Would recommend a deep clean after four uses (in a single pod)

Can do a iso swab on both the pods and the screens after one full tray so you do not need to do a deep clean. But yeah this thing may not look dirty but it needs to be cleaned regularly or performance will go downhill. Noticed that this past weekend.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Djsleepy

AJS

Calm Consistency
Does anyone know if you can use a store bought usb c instead of the one Haze provides? I need a USB a to USB c coverter for my computer.

O-G-Reg

Does anyone know if you can use a store bought usb c instead of the one Haze provides? I need a USB a to USB c coverter for my computer.
Square pro comes with a usb-c to usb-a cord. This can be used for data transfer between a computer. It can also be used to charge the Square with an adapter and your car’s 12v supply ports. This seems to require that you press the button/hold to get the light to turn on to indicate charging status.
It also comes with a usb-c to usb-c cord for use with the brick they provide for fast charging.
Neither are proprietary

FC123

@Haze Vaporizers
I just saw that you released a new firmware today. What are the changes? Would be good if you could release the release notes too on your download page. Also there is no section for firmware. I only found it via a google search.
https://www.hazevaporizers.com/square-firmware/
I want to know whether I should buy the usb c to usb flash drive for upgrading now or later in the future and that depends on how important the new firmware is.

Last edited:

Petunia Vanish

Square pro comes with a usb-c to usb-a cord. This can be used for data transfer between a computer. It can also be used to charge the Square with an adapter and your car’s 12v supply ports. This seems to require that you press the button/hold to get the light to turn on to indicate charging status.
It also comes with a usb-c to usb-c cord for use with the brick they provide for fast charging.

After I had change the settings I left the unit off and connected to my pc USB 2.0 for over an hour and it was still charging... by then put the unit on the USB 3.0 for about 30 minutes it was still charging .... and then put the unit to the wall adapter it charged in about 20 minutes

had change the settings I left the unit off and connected to my pc USB 2.0 for over an hour and it was still charging... by then put the unit on the USB 3.0 for about 30 minutes it was still charging .... and then put the unit to the wall adapter it charged in about 20 minute

Last edited by a moderator:
Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: Summer

BuddhaPiece

I must say, I was a bit disappointed my unit died and wasn’t turning on so I drove over to the Roswell GA store location and I am really impressed. This company really has great customer service. I was in there for less than 10 minutes and walked out with a fully working unit.
I was expected at least a few days turnaround time but they were amazing. Great staff.

Now to get back to using this thing tonight.

Top Bottom