1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Haze Square

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by scottg402, Feb 3, 2016.

1. mfw0mb

mfw0mb Dr. Octagon

Hahaha just make sure you ISO it AFTER you dust it. There's a reason they ID people when buying that stuff where I'm from.

Not really. Sometimes I can see it has moved around a bit. I'm using a GR8TR fine plate, and a light tamp. Maybe my material is just a bit more fluffy. I'll fill her up a bit more and see how it goes for me.

Easywider and dood44 like this.
  2. ginolicious

ginolicious Well-Known Member

The more fluffier the material the less you need. But even at that I found putting a .1 in there to make very light vapor.

Easywider likes this.
  3. frank grimes

frank grimes Well-Known Member

Holy cow, that’s ridiculous! I was wanting to purchase a unit but that’s too big a bowl for me. How many draws do you get? Of course the effects must be good if you’re using that much herb at once.

Anyone actually weigh out 0.1-0.15g? How does it look in the bowl? And what about the effects with that microdose amount?

Has anyone tried the EQ or RBT basket for microdosing that @b0 was mentioning?

4. ginolicious

Full pods generally give 15-20 nice draws.

5. frank grimes

frank grimes Well-Known Member

Do you actually measure out your pod to .1g or you just eyeballing it?

Can the haze do what the grasshopper does with .1g? I can cash in one grasshopper chamber in about 2 draws and I am good to go.

6. ginolicious

I do not vape .1 in my pods. I fully pack and use the same pod for 3-4 days at about 5 draws a day.

I do not weigh my weed before packing every time. I’ve done so once or twice to understand how much the pods hold which is generally .25-.35.

I do not vape .1 in my pod. Will do once microdose comes out.

Magistra and Jill NYC like this.
  7. caseball2051

caseball2051 Well-Known Member

My bowls are large like stickstones commented. But don't have a scale to measure.

I find a full pack works best.

In vape critics review I thought he commented that 0.25 was about what he was packing.

Been playing with different inhalation techniques and had some success with taking a few smaller 3to4 sec sips rather than a large draw. I also had success with a small 3to4sec sip and then a large draw.

I also found that taking my unit apart and tapping it lightly gave a nice stir.

Last two tips should sound familiar to mflb users.

8. Djsleepy

Djsleepy Active Member

Hey guys getting some Krishna kush budder this weekend never done before .....any temp recommendations? Draw? Expectations?

9. Easywider

Easywider Simple is the way

My bowls are usually about .25 - .35

Yes and no, the Square certainly has the capabilities, but the bowl likes to be full to achieve that kind of performance. With a rimmed rbt basket you can crush a .1 in a few hits. On high temps I can finish a full bowl .25-.35 in about 5 hits, each one very close to a hopper hit. It's honestly hard to tell how big the clouds are because they are always so smooth, but 5 draws to finish a bowl that size is some speedy extraction!

10. Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2 Well-Known Member

You keep talking about bowls, but I keep seeing bowels. It’s messing with me.

dood44 and Easywider like this.
  11. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge

This stuff I'm using now isn't very fluffy, so my pods are fuuuuuuull. I probably pack around 0.2 - 0.25 with my usual, fluffy chronic.

12. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

FYI, a micro-dose or mini-dose can be used with a screen resting on top of the load.
    You don't need to fill the bowls, just contain it from blowing around.

And, there is a Haze micro-dose concept being developed. :)

Easywider likes this.
  13. ginolicious

What temp are you using to crush a full pod in 5 draws?

14. Ozzkurr562

Ozzkurr562 New Member

How often after smoking bowls do you guys have to recharge battery? I get two bowls and battery is out. I’m going on vacation and I need it to last longer.

15. ginolicious

My battery isn’t that weak. But I do charge after every pod. Doesn’t take long to charge. And by the time it’s done, I’m ready for a new session.

Ozzkurr562 likes this.
  16. Ozzkurr562

Ozzkurr562 New Member

Yeah it’s a quick charge, but I won’t be able to charge after every bowl on vacation. Does the temp settings affect battery life?

17. ginolicious

Yes temperature settings would affect battery life. The hotter the device needs to get in theory will be drawing more power from the battery.

Ozzkurr562 likes this.
  18. Ozzkurr562

Ozzkurr562 New Member

Thanks man, Always coming thru with the clarification of random stuff. I’ll keep it on low heat and see if it lasts longer. Cuz I take draws with high heat at home, never really worrying about battery life cuz I charge it after every pod.

19. ginolicious

What are you even vaping at? I vape at 350-375 without issue. I have a feel you are above 400?

Ozzkurr562 likes this.
  20. Ozzkurr562

Ozzkurr562 New Member

Yup lol. I’ll start on medium temp then go up two clicks to finish the bowl on the highest temp.

21. O-G-Reg

O-G-Reg Member

Standard or pro? With the Pro (which I’m excided to unbox tn) i assume you could use a usb powerbank and thr usbc cord to charge in your pocket or even as you use it!

Ozzkurr562 likes this.
  22. Ozzkurr562

Ozzkurr562 New Member

Got the pro. Any specific power bank you recommend or it’s all the same.

23. Easywider

Easywider Simple is the way

435-455f and it’s still smooth like butter.

24. O-G-Reg

O-G-Reg Member

[​IMG]
    I didnt get the easy load tray it was supposed to come with for preorder and my unit had no tracking or notice it was getting ready.

Maybe I’ll have to get in touch with @Haze Vaporizers about that tray! I to order a spare coil and mp too. Nice packaging!

See ya when I’m back on the planet!:peace:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Magistra and Easywider like this.
  25. Haze Vaporizers

Haze Vaporizers Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Yeah...All missing accessories are being shipped in seperate packages.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors