• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Square

ginolicious

My battery isn’t that weak. But I do charge after every pod. Doesn’t take long to charge. And by the time it’s done, I’m ready for a new session.

Ozzkurr562

Yeah it’s a quick charge, but I won’t be able to charge after every bowl on vacation. Does the temp settings affect battery life?

Ozzkurr562,

ginolicious

Yes temperature settings would affect battery life. The hotter the device needs to get in theory will be drawing more power from the battery.

Ozzkurr562

Yes temperature settings would affect battery life. The hotter the device needs to get in theory will be drawing more power from the battery.
Thanks man, Always coming thru with the clarification of random stuff. I’ll keep it on low heat and see if it lasts longer. Cuz I take draws with high heat at home, never really worrying about battery life cuz I charge it after every pod.

Ozzkurr562,

O-G-Reg

Yeah it’s a quick charge, but I won’t be able to charge after every bowl on vacation. Does the temp settings affect battery life?
Standard or pro? With the Pro (which I’m excided to unbox tn) i assume you could use a usb powerbank and thr usbc cord to charge in your pocket or even as you use it!

Ozzkurr562

Standard or pro? With the Pro (which I’m excided to unbox tn) i assume you could use a usb powerbank and thr usbc cord to charge in your pocket or even as you use it!
Got the pro. Any specific power bank you recommend or it’s all the same.

Ozzkurr562,

O-G-Reg

2e2j69f.jpg

I didnt get the easy load tray it was supposed to come with for preorder and my unit had no tracking or notice it was getting ready.

Maybe I’ll have to get in touch with @Haze Vaporizers about that tray! I to order a spare coil and mp too. Nice packaging!

See ya when I’m back on the planet!:peace:

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
2e2j69f.jpg

I didnt get the easy load tray it was supposed to come with for preorder and my unit had no tracking or notice it was getting ready.

Maybe I’ll have to get in touch with @Haze Vaporizers about that tray! I to order a spare coil and mo too

See ya when I’m back on the planet!:peace:
Yeah...All missing accessories are being shipped in seperate packages.

CloudMaker

@Haze Vaporizers My unit has stopped working after one day. Charged last night. Woke up with the solid green light on. I unplugged the unit but the green light remained on and it was unresponsive. When the battery died; that was it. Doesn't charge or do anything.

CloudMaker,

KMizzy

Finally picked up my unit today (I was moving so I used a friend's address, finally picked it up from him). I am very happy with it. I have been following this thread for the past 30-40 pages so I knew what to expect. I've only taken 4 hits so far (I had work, so I shouldn't have taken so many, but couldn't resist). I haven't messed with the temps yet. I took the first 2 hits on the lowest setting, could taste it, but not much vapor. For the next 2 I used the middle temp and had much better results. The vapor and taste was great.
I filled my bowl almost all the way up, barely tamped it down. I only filled one bowl so far, because if it didn't work well I wanted to be able to change something for the 2nd bowl. Hit it/suck it hard and hopefully you should be good to go.
While it was charging I took it all apart, and without the cleaning/loading took it was hard to put back together, then I figgered out how to use that tool, and had no problems.
Overall it is heavier than I expected, which isn't a bad thing, I'm strong enough to carry it . I'm excited to try it out more tonight, see what all the temps are capable of. I dont have a PC, so changing the temps might be a problem on the pro, but the 3rd temp worked well so far, and I'm guessing the 4th and 5th will too.

CloudMaker

@Haze Vaporizers My unit has stopped working after one day. Charged last night. Woke up with the solid green light on. I unplugged the unit but the green light remained on and it was unresponsive. When the battery died; that was it. Doesn't charge or do anything.
@Haze Vaporizers responded via e-mail very quickly and are handling it. I have many vapes (EVO, Mighty, Firefly 2, PAX2, GhostMV1, Arizer Extreme, and now the Square) and this in one day had/has the potential to dethrone them all for my needs. The EVO and GhostMV1 are currently my favs. Oh well.......when my unit worked it was badass.

CloudMaker,
Reactions: FC123

TKraus

So I haven’t been on here in a while so I figured I should do an update. Got my unit and started using it. I definitely had to do a lot of adjusting but I finally got it locked in. Started using it with a water adapter and it was amazing with huge hits at 445F. I was charging it this morning when I decided to go for a hit. Didn’t unplug it, just turned it on and took a hit. I turned it off and it started charging again. Around a minute later I look over there is no red blinking light and the thing is smoking and combusting my herb. I go to unplug it and open it up to see that the coil and ceramic housing is red hot. Honestly got a little scared because I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to shut it down. Sent an email and a pm to Haze Vape to get it sent in.

TKraus,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I went back to Haze today and had the great pleasure of meeting their team and learning about their history and growth, and I got an education on their Dual and Square.

I was fortunate enough to receive a full walk-through of their products, it is like getting the whole thread experience in under an hour!:cool: Thanks for taking the time to guide me through it all!

Really impressed with the quality of the persons and products- these are really great folks to be doing business with. Nothing was sugar coated, and I received honest straight forward feedback that addressed all my concerns. I learned how the square's heating element operates and how rushing to draw too soon can easily result in charring or worse. The unit puts out so much heat when warming up (blinking) and heat soaking the bowl, that you really must wait until the light goes green and the temps stabilize. The Square provide a remarkably fast heat up time, but if you do not give it time to properly reach green (when the temps stabilize), you risk combustion.

Really a great experience today and I am looking forward to much more product research:rockon:
Thank you HAZE!

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Definitely takes more than a gram to fill all 4. The nice thing is you can sip on them for a few days or power them down.

Don't try to charge your Square in a hot car. Did not make it from mid battery to full in 2 hours and felt way too hot but kept trying. I unplugged it of course.

Vapordeflor

Hi guys,

Very excited about this vape to complete my mighty... I have access to second batch of them.. do you know if they are failing as the first one?? Thanks!

Vapordeflor,

Djsleepy

Hi guys,

Very excited about this vape to complete my mighty... I have access to second batch of them.. do you know if they are failing as the first one?? Thanks!

Phase two is fine far as I k now .....I had a bad phase 1 got a phase 2 replacement and never looked back!

Haze always takes care of their family !!!!!!!

@FlyingLow Thank you for your research ! I have been trying my hardest to explain to some that if they draw on a cold unit to wait till it cools off....I got tired of combust from forgetting .....so I always push button and don't draw just to let heat up properly and avoid combust! Then second hit .....no worries......have not had a combust since!

Last edited by a moderator:

ginolicious

Really starting to make 365 as my go to temperature now. I’ve been using it for 4 days on the same bowl. Had a stir once a day. And the bowl was nice and brown. Saw vapor on almost every hit. I usually used my Dual V3 around level 1 and 2. So using the Square at 365 seems to be what i usually use all my vapes at.

Djsleepy

Really starting to make 365 as my go to temperature now. I’ve been using it for 4 days on the same bowl. Had a stir once a day. And the bowl was nice and brown. Saw vapor on almost every hit. I usually used my Dual V3 around level 1 and 2. So using the Square at 365 seems to be what i usually use all my vapes at.
That is hilarious .....that's my current go to.....copying again...man gino come up with so me stuff of your own...lol.....

Djsleepy,
Reactions: dood44

Magistra

My phase 3 looks to be arriving on Saturday!

Are there any videos of initial cleaning and set up? I have an outing on Sunday, so I’m hoping I can set everything up on Saturday night and be good to go on Sunday....may be expecting too much of myself, though.

Also, people have been talking about the amount of material to put in each bowl. It’s my understanding that you can hit a bowl once and let it rest for a couple of hours, without loss of material. @ginolicious i think we like to medicate in similar ways, so I’m not worried about wasting a big bowl, right? I have been packing tiny bowls on my Solo 2 lately, as I feel like medicine evaporates a bit during the cool down period if you don’t finish it.

Isn’t it funny how we (wellme at least!) are still affected by prohibition? I have so much easy access now, yet I still don’t want to waste any and feel bad not claiming the gunk in my Solo stems. (I don’t like to get over medicated and I’ve been worried about that concentrated stuff in there!)

One last question about temps—you guy who are going above 428f, is that just for concentrates? I thought flower would combust above that temp? And must you go high for concentrates? I have some CO2 oil that I would like to try, probably sandwiched in flower.

Thanks for all the great info here!

Magistra,

ginolicious

@Magistra there should be a video online my Haze for cleaning. I believe they have two videos. One is 4 minutes. The other is 11 minutes.

Yes, you can pack a full bowl and vape it over 4 days or more. Your material does not waste. This is a convection vape. Material is only vaporized as you draw air. So it will not vape unless you draw. Your solo has conduction going on and that’s why you are losing some material. This vape works best with full bowls. That’s why I pack full bowls. I only vape around 9pm and go to bed anywhere from 10-11pm. 5 hits is more than enough for me. Off a full bowl I get about 15-20 which is good for 4 days. Do not be worried about losing material. You see fine. Give it a try and see for yourself.

Last night on a tail end of a bowl I only got 2 hits. But you got me high.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Magistra

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Not Square related but curious about the legal environment in peoples states, prices, etc.

I live in Oregon, which has dispensaries but better yet is a grow your own state that let's you grow between 4-12 plants.

Last edited:
RogueGuy,
Top Bottom