Discontinued Haze Square

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Can’t just lightly and slowly inhale. Gotta pull hard through your mouth but slow. It’s a bit of a workout that I’m not use to. I’m use to light slow draw speed. You mist hear a nice intake on the device. I think I wasn’t pulling a great enough quantity of air through to become
Vapour. Was going too slow and too light before.
Good observation. You can't hit this like an MFLB, folks. You need to draw the heat into the load to be rewarded by the vapor gods.:nod:

:peace:

Djsleepy

Morning i just wAnt to say I real am starting to love this thing ...it's finicky ...takes a little finesse.....but man it is a stoner beast!!! I get some of the best highs i have had in years.....as other s have stated as well. Being both a phase one and two person I can attest that my phase two unit has none of the issues my phase one had.Like night and day!!!!I
Don't know if I will ever be a phase one person for any other vape in the future but I'm glad the y got the bugs fixed.

caseball2051

Gifted my fw4 to my wife and orderedorde of these. I'm really excited to get it in.

I ordered through an authorized retailer I'm assuming it's a batch 2 model? Any way to check or verify?

caseball2051,

buchee

I just got my haze pro today and the first thing I did was plug it into the wall charger, watch the led turn red and flash then not even a minute later the light turned off and now it doesn't charge no matter if i plug it into a computer using the usb-c cable or the other usb cable. I can hear a ticking sound coming from the square when it is plugged in. I can turn the square on but when i check the battery it is orange. Phase 2 here. I thought I read that someone had something similar to them but I forget who said it in here. I've already emailed haze about it about half an hour ago @hazevaporizers but thought I'd come here to seek expert advice.

TKraus

I just got my haze pro today and the first thing I did was plug it into the wall charger, watch the led turn red and flash then not even a minute later the light turned off and now it doesn't charge no matter if i plug it into a computer using the usb-c cable or the other usb cable. I can hear a ticking sound coming from the square when it is plugged in. I can turn the square on but when i check the battery it is orange. Phase 2 here. I thought I read that someone had something similar to them but I forget who said it in here. I've already emailed haze about it about half an hour ago @hazevaporizers but thought I'd come here to seek expert advice.

IIRC someone else had the same problem and sent it in to find out it was a bad pcb. I'm not sure if that is the case with yours, but I hope you get it fixed. Best of luck!

TKraus,
Reactions: buchee

ginolicious

Nothing you can do. You’ve done everything you can. You contacted haze. They will be in touch. You will be sending your unit back.

buchee

Thanks for the replies. Guess all I can do is play the waiting game. I don't know why its called a game cuz i get no enjoyment out of it. :mental:
Swearing didn't fix it either. :shrug:

edit- Oh wow haze replied to me already. Although I'm sad at the moment I have a feeling I'll be happy now. Thanks Haze.

Djsleepy

IIRC someone else had the same problem and sent it in to find out it was a bad pcb. I'm not sure if that is the case with yours, but I hope you get it fixed. Best of luck!

I had the bad pcb phase 1 unit i couldn't get it to charge at all anywhere didn't hear any.clicking as battery fully drained so don't if that was happening or not. Haze will tell you how mine is isolated incident but several people have said they had same prob and they were phase 2 units. Knowing that phase 2 units had firmware update prior to shipping , could it be the firmware update has a bug. The first update did ....so why not the second. But as frustrated as you may be I can speak for myself Haze does take care of it. Just hope you are not impatient like I am....lol!!!!

Edit: Haze watches this forum pretty good they just have not been on it as much as before seems like they 're reaching people via pm more now.

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

ginolicious

I’m done........

Done threatening to throw this out or use it as a paperweight. Been vaping the same 2 bowls for now my second day now. I’ve been using 365F. Nice even ABV. First hit I coughed. Not because it was harsh but damn it was a good hit. I may stop temp stepping and just cruise at night time on 365F. It’s my 4th hottest temp. Every hit, huge amounts of vapour. Taste could be better but these are half vaped bowls. I finally got the draw technique down. Gotta draw hard. Gotta draw like I said earlier. Pull hard. Gotta hear the air going in. Can’t slowly sip or inhale. Then no vapour. I know I have a working unit. No issues I’ve had other than no vapour and now I clearly know it was me. 2 days perfect experiences. Now I’m gonna sit back and cruise with this thing. Try to offer as much support as I can. But when you have it dialed in, you’ll know.

Djsleepy

I’m done........

Done threatening to throw this out or use it as a paperweight. Been vaping the same 2 bowls for now my second day now. I’ve been using 365F. Nice even ABV. First hit I coughed. Not because it was harsh but damn it was a good hit. I may stop temp stepping and just cruise at night time on 365F. It’s my 4th hottest temp. Every hit, huge amounts of vapour. Taste could be better but these are half vaped bowls. I finally got the draw technique down. Gotta draw hard. Gotta draw like I said earlier. Pull hard. Gotta hear the air going in. Can’t slowly sip or inhale. Then no vapour. I know I have a working unit. No issues I’ve had other than no vapour and now I clearly know it was me. 2 days perfect experiences. Now I’m gonna sit back and cruise with this thing. Try to offer as much support as I can. But when you have it dialed in, you’ll know.

Wooohooo!!!! Welcome to the every thing is all right club!!! We are accepting new people all the time!!!!!!I
Stay hazy!!!!!

ginolicious

Lol @Djsleepy it truly is a great feeling. Thought last night was going to be a fluke. But I did everything I remembered and explained last time. I’ve been going about hitting this the wrong way.

I would like to add this could really be a one hit and down for a few hours. A legit one hitter. If I increase temp to maybe 400F. One hit could last me 2 hours. Current weed bugs me. Makes me real head high for a good 15, then anxiety for a good 30-45 and then legit happiness before bed for about an hour or so.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

Tonight was first time in ages that I used my Square Pro. Experience was way better than expected!!
I've always added an extra screen at bottom of crucible to make sure no ABV dust gets down thru the
bottom and onto coil.
Tonight, for grins, I added an extra screen on top of my minimal load (which barely covered the bottom/ it was a very thin layer). I wanted to keep it in place for better extraction and not let it blow around/ get blown into the exit SS Screen which gets so fricken dirty and gummed up.
Holy crap but I got a great session of super strong and tastee and potent vapor.
And the big hits without water, expected to feel a cough but not at all---super strong but easy on throat and lungs :)

ginolicious

Tonight was first time in ages that I used my Square Pro. Experience was way better than expected!!
I've always added an extra screen at bottom of crucible to make sure no ABV dust gets down thru the
bottom and onto coil.
Tonight, for grins, I added an extra screen on top of my minimal load (which barely covered the bottom/ it was a very thin layer). I wanted to keep it in place for better extraction and not let it blow around/ get blown into the exit SS Screen which gets so fricken dirty and gummed up.
Holy crap but I got a great session of super strong and tastee and potent vapor.
And the big hits without water, expected to feel a cough but not at all---super strong but easy on throat and lungs :)

Interesting way to microcose. Are you using regular pipe screens without modification? Were you using mid or high temps?

Djsleepy

@MinnBobber very interesting as gino said ....Will have to try in am!!!!! Was the screen loose or wedged in? What temp or temps? Thanks for info.!!!!!

Djsleepy,

MinnBobber

Interesting way to microcose. Are you using regular pipe screens without modification? Were you using mid or high temps?
.......................................................................................................
Yes, just regular stainless steel screens, one under the load and one over the load.

I accidentally did first hit on red, or half a hit when I realized it was a whopper.
Then small hits on med and med/high. Very strong effects

EDIT: The bottom was wedged into place, snug against bottom from previous use.
Screen sides slightly up side of chamber to grip nicely.
Top screen: grabbed one from pack of screens and it was missing like 20 degrees of circle/ cut straight across to 90% of full circle.
I slightly pushed it down on load and it just stayed---was perfect area to lightly hold.

With this configuration, there was a wide heated area covered by a very thin layer of cannabis.
It roasted it really nice

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
Which cases are you using guys? I'm in the hunt for a small smell proof case for my square. I want the smallest one possible, only want to fit the square itself on it. Any recommendations?

Mr. Me2

Which cases are you using guys? I'm in the hunt for a small smell proof case for my square. I want the smallest one possible, only want to fit the square itself on it. Any recommendations?
I wonder if the small RYOT Packratz will work?

ChickenNugget

My
Thanks for the replies. Guess all I can do is play the waiting game. I don't know why its called a game cuz i get no enjoyment out of it. :mental:
Swearing didn't fix it either. :shrug:

edit- Oh wow haze replied to me already. Although I'm sad at the moment I have a feeling I'll be happy now. Thanks Haze.
My unit does the same. Gonna have to send it in unfortunately. I still have yet to do that.

ChickenNugget,

ginolicious

I’m not too sure how to clean my mouth piece. Not sure if anyone else has done that?

I know the ceramic can get cleaned in ISO. But it has the silicone o rings on it that I don’t want to get ruined by the ISO. So that leaves me with the option of taking out the o rings. But I don’t want to take out the o rings because if I do, from repeated taking them off they will more than likely stretch.

So is the best bet to clean the mouth piece with the same solution that I would use to clean the silicone? IE the haze cleaning solution or the Zeus cleaning solution I have that I’ve never touched that’s safe for silicone? That shit just expensive to ship so I rather not use it unless it’s a necessity, where as ISO is so readily available.

Not sure if any of you have had to clean your mouth piece yet.

ginolicious,

buchee

My

My unit does the same. Gonna have to send it in unfortunately. I still have yet to do that.

I'll be sending mine today through UPS i guess. Not sure if I should send it express to get there faster. I'm trying not to think about too much. Need to keep the bp normal.

buchee,

b0

Cloudy...
I’m not too sure how to clean my mouth piece. Not sure if anyone else has done that?

I know the ceramic can get cleaned in ISO. But it has the silicone o rings on it that I don’t want to get ruined by the ISO. So that leaves me with the option of taking out the o rings. But I don’t want to take out the o rings because if I do, from repeated taking them off they will more than likely stretch.

So is the best bet to clean the mouth piece with the same solution that I would use to clean the silicone? IE the haze cleaning solution or the Zeus cleaning solution I have that I’ve never touched that’s safe for silicone? That shit just expensive to ship so I rather not use it unless it’s a necessity, where as ISO is so readily available.

Not sure if any of you have had to clean your mouth piece yet.

I have done it 4 times and I just get a q tip, damp it in iso and run it through the inside. Easy.

Don't worry about the o-rings, they don't get ruined so easily :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom