Discontinued Haze Square

Moondeer

Just received my phase 2 Haze square pro and it appears dead on arrival. Nothing I do makes the start button background light activate. Also, can anyone else tell me if it is expected for the usb-c wall charger to have a pulsing buzz. Only happens when connected to the square. I am wondering if it is related to the dead device. I am also wondering if there is a faster way to connect with Haze support then waiting on response from general contact form (short of sending my girlfriend’s Alpharetta-based sister to knock on doors)

Moondeer,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Just received my phase 2 Haze square pro and it appears dead on arrival. Nothing I do makes the start button background light activate. Also, can anyone else tell me if it is expected for the usb-c wall charger to have a pulsing buzz. Only happens when connected to the square. I am wondering if it is related to the dead device. I am also wondering if there is a faster way to connect with Haze support then waiting on response from general contact form (short of sending my girlfriend’s Alpharetta-based sister to knock on doors)
They are usually pretty quick in responding, but you can also reach out to them here. PM @Haze Vaporizers with your order number and issue and they should get back to you quickly. (To PM, click on Inbox in upper right corner and click on “start a new conversation”.)
Good luck!

Jill NYC,
Reactions: Easywider

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Sent you a PM

ginolicious

please can you try so if it does fit source the water tool for the dual in the UK

thanks!

Mouth piece does not fit. The Dual is a lot longer. On top of that the Dual is not as wide as the mouth piece on the square. You will have seal issues.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

Another bust today on the unit. I didn’t get good vapor on this bowl. Vaped at 395F. Not sure why this is happening now after I did a deep clean. Everything was working fine. And now I’m having issues. Reassembled properly and the way it should be. So I’m not sure. Yes I do feel high.

Edit: after watching the wife do it. I noticed her technique. Hard pulls and slow. Double button. Huge clouds at 395F. 395F May be my max temp. But head you gotta pull hard. You gotta hear it. But it’s gotta be slow. Can’t reallt sip this one. That’s what I been doing. Hitting it like my Dual 3. Feels like when I pull I need to put pressure on the mouth piece downward.

Latest abv for me, for some reason im just not consistent on getting my clouds, but i do get them and im high as shit.

jCBLfie.jpg

bottom bowl is 395F and the one on top was 350F

8wmRMPL.jpg

Bottom bowl is vaped top is fresh.

Last edited:

TKraus

@ginolicious wow the abv looks so even. no burnt edges or anything. getting me excited for this phase 3 shipment

They changed the shipment date for phase 3 on their website. Its now set to June 28th for any phase 3 people out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

junny89

Mouth piece does not fit. The Dual is a lot longer. On top of that the Dual is not as wide as the mouth piece on the square. You will have seal issues.
Ahh thanks for trying my friend!

Can anyone confirm if the magic flight water adapter works with the square?

I have a MF water adaptor and I can't get it to fit! I can't remove the glass piece that goes in to the LB!

junny89,
Ahh thanks for trying my friend!

I have a MF water adaptor and I can't get it to fit! I can't remove the glass piece that goes in to the LB!
Would it fit if I cut the tubing at the mouthpiece? I don’t have a MFLB, just like the style of adapter, so I’d but it, snip the end and put a spare Square MP in

Brassmonkie369,

ginolicious

I really need to do some more testing. I can’t understand the inconsistency in my draws. Some draws there is no visible vapor. Other draws I get some real nice vapor. Yet I’m getting nisfeneve brown ABV.

When others are drawing are you drawing hard but slow? Like really sucking hard? Even though it’s free flowing I still think I need to pull hard like I did for the Airizer Air.

Has anyone cleaned or needed to clean the holes that sit beside the buckets? If so did you guys remove the silicone and then soak in iso or how did you get in there. Q tip does not fit.

Last edited:
ginolicious,

b0

Cloudy...
Will have my unit tomorrow, customs charged me 20 pounds in the end. What annoys me most is that I paid 9£ for the VAT and FUCK**G 11£ of handling... FFS handling is even more that the VAT itself!! :cuss:

But oh well! At least I know that tomorrow I will be finally enjoying my unit. Fingers crossed for it to not have any issues!!

b0,

wastedpotential

I really need to do some more testing. I can’t understand the inconsistency in my draws. Some draws there is no visible vapor. Other draws I get some real nice vapor. Yet I’m getting nisfeneve brown ABV.

When others are drawing are you drawing hard but slow? Like really sucking hard? Even though it’s free flowing I still think I need to pull hard like I did for the Airizer Air.

Has anyone cleaned or needed to clean the holes that sit beside the buckets? If so did you guys remove the silicone and then soak in iso or how did you get in there. Q tip does not fit.
yup, very inconsistent.
I would not recommend this vape to any newbie, nor anyone that just wants something to work.
When it works, it is fantastic. But the amount of fiddling around and testing that we are doing is not good for the general public. With my Dual, it was so easy... load, turn on, inhale. Dual was a simple clean.
Square requires a ritual for loading, and is not an easy unload. And we need special 'techniques' to get good performance? A product should not require this much learning (unless you are a hobbyist who enjoys figuring things out).

I'm still holding out hope that perhaps I have a slightly defective unit that I can have replaced by a phase 4 or 5 unit evntually.

I am finding the battery dying pretty quickly now, barely getting through 2 bowls.

---- side note: too hard to disassemble. I can only imagine what it might be like for people with arthritis trying to remove the lid to get to the bowls. This seems designed for youngsters with their agile hands, not for those with hands that have worked for many years and are starting to actually need medicine for their painful hands.

Djsleepy

I wanted to share what I do when reassembling after a deep clean. After I get everything aligned on the tool, I place top on push down and then I do three compressions like your trying to save someone with all your weight behind it (I'm 325) and since I started doing it this way I have had no problems with consistency or air flow. This also helps with loose pieces jiggling . Hope it helps!

ginolicious

I wanted to share what I do when reassembling after a deep clean. After I get everything aligned on the tool, I place top on push down and then I do three compressions like your trying to save someone with all your weight behind it (I'm 325) and since I started doing it this way I have had no problems with consistency or air flow. Hope it helps!

Interesting method. After your three compressions do you need to put the gasket in at all or no? And re assembling isn’t difficult at all eh? You really can’t fuck it up putting the lids back in.

Side bar, every time we vape, my wife loves it and gets nice clouds. And sometimes I do but hers is always consistent. So it’s not the device. It’s me. And she loves it. I really think I need to draw hard and slow. Complete opposite than the Dual. But it is totally getting me high with great flavour for some weird reason without much visible vapor lol.

Last edited:
ginolicious,
Reactions: Summer

b0

Cloudy...
yup, very inconsistent.
I would not recommend this vape to any newbie, nor anyone that just wants something to work.
When it works, it is fantastic. But the amount of fiddling around and testing that we are doing is not good for the general public. With my Dual, it was so easy... load, turn on, inhale. Dual was a simple clean.
Square requires a ritual for loading, and is not an easy unload. And we need special 'techniques' to get good performance? A product should not require this much learning (unless you are a hobbyist who enjoys figuring things out).

I'm still holding out hope that perhaps I have a slightly defective unit that I can have replaced by a phase 4 or 5 unit evntually.

I am finding the battery dying pretty quickly now, barely getting through 2 bowls.

---- side note: too hard to disassemble. I can only imagine what it might be like for people with arthritis trying to remove the lid to get to the bowls. This seems designed for youngsters with their agile hands, not for those with hands that have worked for many years and are starting to actually need medicine for their painful hands.

Welcome to convection! Technique is always required to some degree, specially with "pure" convection vapes

Djsleepy

Interesting method. After your three compressions do you need to put the gasket in at all or no? And re assembling isn’t difficult at all eh? You really can’t fuck it up putting the lids back in.

Side bar, every time we vape, my wife loves it and gets nice clouds. And sometimes I do but hers is always consistent. So it’s not the device. It’s me. And she loves it. I really think I need to draw hard and slow. Complete opposite than the Dual. But it is totally getting me high with great flavour for some weird reason without much visible vapor lol.

No once I do compressions its in there and when you check the seal with your hand you rarely have to click anything into place. I was afraid first time I did it i was going warp the lid but it's solid!!!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Easywider

Easywider

Simple is the way
Feels like when I pull I need to put pressure on the mouth piece downward.

This happened to me. I was getting inconsistent results all of a sudden after I thought I had mastered the square technique. Since my mouthpiece had also started free falling out of the housing I thought I would try adding pressure when I took my draws and I got much better performance. Long story short Im using a different MP with a perfect seal and since the moment I swapped my MP i've had consistent results and ZERO combustions. I can 3-4 press the button on 450f now. Obviously you need to draw like mother F#$@
BUT consistent results and not another combustion even since the change.

Easywider,
Reactions: Summer

KLo

No Ember
I thought the code was posted in the banner. Yeah I looked the code is just DAD
Missed the Father's Day sale. Daddy issues! Thx for posting. Somehow the banner promo was hidden on me browser. Will try to hop on the next offer.

Man, this thread has blown up over the past weeks. Eyes crossed..but to comment on the charger and led latency, I've found that attaching the Square into the usb-c and block before plugging to the wall outlet will get indicators blinking.

Some really nice pics and vids, guys :nod:

Really pleased with this 4-headed puffer! Haze is impressive. Worth the wait. My first time with them and can't wait to see what comes next.

KLo,
Reactions: mfw0mb

junny89

Would it fit if I cut the tubing at the mouthpiece? I don’t have a MFLB, just like the style of adapter, so I’d but it, snip the end and put a spare Square MP in

Yep I can see you doing that, it will be a tight fit but could happen :)
I don't want to do that to mine as I own a MFLB too and use the pipe for that too.

Will have my unit tomorrow, customs charged me 20 pounds in the end. What annoys me most is that I paid 9£ for the VAT and FUCK**G 11£ of handling... FFS handling is even more that the VAT itself!! :cuss:

But oh well! At least I know that tomorrow I will be finally enjoying my unit. Fingers crossed for it to not have any issues!!

Haha oooo customs! A fellow member from UK! Don't worry you're not the only one, I got hit with them too when I got my square!

junny89,

ginolicious

Last nights session was once again inconsistent. I did get high. But I wasn’t getting cloud production like I did on the one post where I broke down every hit. My first hit was full flavour. Second hit has a nice cloud. Wife took 2 hits she got amazing clouds. We were using double press method. After that she tapped out and I kept going on the bowl and was getting some vapor but couldn’t really feel it and the clouds coming out were rather wispy. This bowl I didn’t tamp at all and after the abv got cooked wasn’t a whole lot in my the vape because it was rather fluffy weed. Not really sure what I’m doing wrong here. I had amazing hits last Saturday. I don’t think my technique changed at all, but my weed did and I did a deep clean. So I’m really scratching my head here guys. I do not want to put it away and bust out the Dual. But my frustration with this unit is now going through the roof.

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
My unit just arrived and is charging! :rockon:

Took it appart and everything was pretty clean, only the airpath where the mouthpiece goes had some kind of residue. As other people has reported the MP doesn't stay in place really well, I think the o-rings aren't thick enough. Pods are huge, looking forward to the smaller ones.

It's my day off and the unit finished charging while I was posting this, so seems to be testing time!! :razz:

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
As other people has reported the MP doesn't stay in place really well, I think the o-rings aren't thick enough.

We already asked the factory to use thicker o-rings for mpc. They will be here in 2-3 weeks time. I will send you all those as soon as they are here.
This announcement was made May 4 but unfortunately, we have yet to receive the upgraded mouthpiece o rings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom