Haze Square Shipping Thread

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yup mine is scheduled for tomorrow as well, remember to check spam folders!

Another difference with the steel and aluminum is QPC coating vs anodized, which shouldn't matter much as far as durability is concerned, now that the pieces align properly... I've used alu in other vapes with out issue plus grinders, but yeah given the choice I do prefer steel.

Will be nice to try it right away though, and maybe it will be useful to have both types since they have different heating properties. Not sure if cleaning tool is coming with mine or not either, we shall see soon enough!

Shit Snacks,

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Pro ordered 3/18 - now shows shipped and tracking says it should arrive to me in Gainesville, FL on Monday (4/23) !!

Solomon,
Reactions: Jambi619

Zondo

Just that dude
Anyone that received a unit from the first batch from months ago... Have you gotten an email for the replacement from this batch? Or something on the account page?

Last edited:
Zondo,

Raptor5150

My tracking info just says accepted since the 19th and hasn't updated at all.. so what I just don't get tracking that I thought I paid for or?

Raptor5150,

John30

No burn off is necessary with these, i would recommend just alcohol swab. Burn offs damage vapes.
Sounds good! Thanks for the tip. Is there any word on the Pro app for android? I have my Windows10 virtual machine already set up for now but would like the capability to be able to change the preset without using my desktop if I was on vacation or something.

imdaman

Just some useless FYI for you "Kids on X'mas eve" types.
Pre-ordered 3-30-18. I did not receive an email notification but got the USPS tracking number from my Haze account order info.
cNCP624.jpg

I did ask that my order to be held for the QPQ SS pods so I can assume one of two things. The SS pods have arrived or it accidentally got shipped with the aluminum pods.

More FYI. QPQ also known as Tenifer or Melonite is not a coating. It is a process using molten salt baths that case hardens the surface of the metal, nitrocarburizing. Glock and many other firearms companies have been using it for years. BMW and Mercedes have used it on engine parts like crank and cam shafts. The surface is harder, slicker, and more corrosion resistant.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Sounds good! Thanks for the tip. Is there any word on the Pro app for android? I have my Windows10 virtual machine already set up for now but would like the capability to be able to change the preset without using my desktop if I was on vacation or something.
We are releasing MAC version soon and Android is being worked on.

MonkeyTime

Anyone that received a unit from the first batch from months ago... Have you gotten an email for the replacement from this batch? Or something on the account page?

I haven't seen an email and I've checked my spam, but I'm only waiting on accessories that they said were delayed. I will say that their communication has been beyond reproach, even following up on an issue that I was going to let go!

From my experience, if you're unhappy with the Haze CS, then either you have other worldly expectations or.... I don't know!

**Edit, I see this was already address by Haze, that's what happens when you reply without catching up on the thread!

MonkeyTime,

Schlounky

Pro ordered ( and payed ) 2/08, no news, no shipping... i send a mail to haze, no answer...

Schlounky,

Schlounky

Sorry Haze Vaporizers if my very bad english seems aggressive :) But the others customers says "processing" and my order statut says "cancelled" (you send me an invoice for this problem)..That's why i'm a little anxious but no reproaches to you, sorry again. Should i be worried ?

Schlounky,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Sorry Haze Vaporizers if my very bad english seems aggressive :) But the others customers says "processing" and my order statut says "cancelled" (you send me an invoice for this problem)..That's why i'm a little anxious but no reproaches to you, sorry again. Should i be worried ?
If we invoiced you, it is normal that the site will show cancelled but your order should be processed like others. Please PM me your payment email address and i can double check for you.

Top Bottom