Haze Square Shipping Thread

Ektoplasm

My order was on the 7th Jan. I’ve not received any shipping info yet.

I don’t have an account, that I can remember the details for anyway, to check there.

When I purchased it was for the April dispatch. Just after it changed from the previous dispatch to April.

Ektoplasm,

Fake Shemp

In case this helps anyone, I placed my order on 3/17 and although I did not rcv an email notice, I do see a tracking nbr for the order on my account @ Haze :leaf: So check there if u have no news yet....

I pre-ordered like a week after you, but no email notice or anything. I wonder if I got pushed into a separate shipment. Oh, well. Was hoping to christen the Square tomorrow, but I will just have to do it sometime next week. :)

Fake Shemp,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
We are getting there guys :) We will work over the weekend too although carriers do not collect from our warehouse. We will do as much packaging as physically we can. Shipments will continue on Monday and on. Everybody should get their units within next week.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Looks like my tracking updated to shipment accepted now. I guess its on its way now. Presumably with aluminum pods though? I guess I'll just have to get steel when they come bc I definitely would prefer them, but whatever I guess just to try it first... Don't really want to have to pay more for them... Oh well

Regardless looking forward to having one in hand finally! You're doing a great job Haze, imo truly above and beyond for swiftness and communication based on what I've seen

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: John30

John30

Mines also updated to accepted which I assume means it was sent and received by USPS and will start its journey home early tomorrow. Was hoping to celebrate 420 with it but still super excited for this new vape! Also has anyone who ordered after January gotten shipping information yet?

John30,
Reactions: Whisper

Whisper

I just checked with Haze , updated to accepted, so I am guessing it's soon going to be enjoyed by the likes of me!! So, it looks like it will be here for my B-day yay day!

Whisper,

Canadianbob54

We are getting there guys :) We will work over the weekend too although carriers do not collect from our warehouse. We will do as much packaging as physically we can. Shipments will continue on Monday and on. Everybody should get their units within next week.

I'm just wondering how your ordering system works? I ordered on December 22nd and it seems as though there have been many people who have ordered much later and either already received a vape in the "first batch" or have received shipping notification already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Canadianbob54,

subway13029

I picture the. Having a bunch of units and just realizing there is a unit for everyone and they not taking the extra time to go in chronological order which is fine..I know it will be soon..

subway13029,
Reactions: John30

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
I'm wondering if the ones that went out were the basic ones and pros are delayed because of the chord issue?

Jambi619,

benbar21

My order still shows “processing” on the website under my account
Mine still shows as processing, but when I view order I have a tracking number.

Maybe it will show as processing until the entire order has shipped, and so since my entire order has not shipped (the easy-tray + extra accessories), it'll be processing until that happens.

Whisper

How are you guys checking? On haze website or you get email?

My arrival date is April 23rd. I checked through my email that Haze sent. So, things are moving along. Hopefully, others will receive their Square and they'll post some observations. If all goes as planned, hopefully by my birthday, I will have my present.:love:

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
Pretty sure they said they weren't delaying units for accessories.It just takes time from generating shipping labels to physically loading a box and attaching the label to it.

Lazy Lighting

Just curious why folks want the SS pods over the aluminum. The S and B microd caps are almunimum. Right?

Lazy Lighting,

Lazy Lighting

Not an issue for me but I think some folks are allergic to aluminum and some folks are worried about the possible links to Alzheimer's. But that is not a discussion we should be going into on this thread.
Gotcha. Agree I like almunimum better. Cools down way fast. Taste is still.there as well. Thanks for the quick reply. Getting mine tomorrow. Got some grollia glue as set for the first run.

benbar21

Pretty sure they said they weren't delaying units for accessories.It just takes time from generating shipping labels to physically loading a box and attaching the label to it.

They said that they are shipping the additional accessories (including the cleaning thing) later if they are not in stock, so as to not delay shipping the square itself.

So my square pro has been shipped already, but my accessories will be shipped next week. I have confirmed this with Haze.

All I was saying is that perhaps the order will show as processing until everything has shipped, which is why it says processing but still has a tracking number.

Flame Gucci

Tracking is showing it will be arriving tomorrow by 8pm. I'll be sure to post to show everyone the new production model although I didn't have a chance to try the preproduction unit myself I'll try my best to compare the two based on what others have said
Awesome

Flame Gucci,
Top Bottom