Haze Square Pro + Extras - BEST OFFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Unfortunately no more warranty support, but still a fine working vape! Mine had the seal issue from the first batch I think, but sent back for a quick fix and never had a problem since. Battery has been fine, never updated firmware since it was working well, set my temps and led presets and never looked back. They are at 320-340-360-380-400, but if you want me to change them before shipping I can (not sure if the software is still download able now? can send on usb maybe) we can change colors too though I did like mine a lot, one of of my favorite things about this vape!

Anyway, there is a little bit of flaking of the black paint on the outside, and tiny scratches on some of the anodized aluminum pods, but pretty minimal. I will of course clean everything up before packing. it comes with all the original included accessories (concentrate pads never been used btw) plus:
- 4 extra steel lid screen / vapor paths (so 8 pieces since theyre tops/bottoms)
- 2 extra coils (original has been fine)
- plastic cleaning tray thing
- and other freebies of your choice! (ie stash containers, grinder, etc)

11qr32v.jpg

I paid $190 new with company support, so hoping to get $115 since it still works like new and has all the extras, but will entertain all serious offers...
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom