Haze Square Pro + Extras - BEST OFFER

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Unfortunately no more warranty support since Haze shut down now, but still a fine working vape! Mine is an early unit from the second batch I think and it never had a problem aside from a quick seal adjustment at first. The battery has been fine (puffitup still has spares) and charges quick with usb-c. I never updated the firmware since it was always working well, set my temp and led presets then never looked back, though it did not see very heavy use. The temp settings are at 320-340-360-380-400, but if you want me to change them before shipping I can (the software can be tracked down as found in the thread, or I can send the file on a usb or upload to you) oh and we can change the led colors too though I did like mine a lot, one of of my favorite things about this vape!

Anyway, there is a little bit of flaking of the black paint on the outside, and tiny scratches on some of the anodized aluminum pods, but pretty minimal due to the light usesage. I will of course clean everything up before packing. It comes with all the original included accessories not pictured here (the two concentrate pads have never been used) plus:
- 4 extra steel lid screen / vapor paths (so 8 pieces since theyre tops/bottoms)
- 2 extra coils (original has been fine)
- plastic cleaning tray thing
- and other freebies of your choice! (pouches, tools, containers, grinder, etc)

11qr32v.jpg

I paid $190 new with company support so hoping to get $100 shipped, since it still works like new and has all the extras, but will entertain all serious offers... I've sold many things here as a long-standing member with pos feedback in the thread, would love to get this to a good home. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Top Bottom