Discontinued Haze Dual V3

scottg402

Trevor,

Great review!

Nick,

I wish I could try some in mine! :( At least you had the chance. Oh well at least I have something to look forward to.

Still haven't tried conduction yet cuz today I put herb in oil cans.

When I first started looking at this thing I wondered about doing it.

How cool it is that you can pack up finely ground herb (I use a coffee grinder for mine) into little canisters and then pop them in and out on the fly.

Anyone with the luxury of owning a portable also knows there are situations where dumping and reloading your vape isn't easy or convenient.

This solves that. It's like PR for vaping!

If you plan a bit ahead you can load up a bunch of canisters and just swap them quickly, easily and with no mess. You can empty them and reload later.

Even happier that the clouds I got were much better than convection and I am guessing are on par with the conduction screen because it's pretty much the same thing happening only with a tad smaller bowl size (which is a bit better for efficiency) and a rubber lid over the top.

I know this is an advantage of oil/wax but there aren't too many devices that I know of with this capability and none this small.

I am loving this thing!

Oh and did anyone get a third battery?

My unit came with two in the box and one preloaded in the unit. I was surprised cuz they said it would come with two??

Ok later for now. Day 2 and so happy I got this purchase.

Going to try and find some time to email and thank the gal from Haze that set me up good! It was really worth the wait based on my experience so far!

Last edited:

trevorzamani

Wow never thought about that? So you actually removed the wicks from the cans and filled with dry herb? Ha hah ahhaaa. Cool idea. I am surprised that it still works that way. I noticed that bowls get much higher temperatures than any other portable vape I tried which allows wax to vaporize efficiently and yet it never burns the dry herb even at the highest setting. Not sure how they engineered this thing. Will try your idea tomorrow.

rizzo

Good job trevorzamani , now for gods sake get some rest. I suggest taking another day off work to recuperate. You are pushing yourself to the limit lol? Now we need the vape dr to take one apart and do his review

NickDlow

Log Hog
I wish I had a battery preloaded u lucky s.o.b lol and I didn't think about the dry herb in the cans n have them preloaded that just made this thing even better thanks!!!!! I'm my opinion that just made it more stealth for me eliminating the loading part.

NickDlow,

scottg402

Wow never thought about that? So you actually removed the wicks from the cans and filled with dry herb? Ha hah ahhaaa. Cool idea. I am surprised that it still works that way. I noticed that bowls get much higher temperatures than any other portable vape I tried which allows wax to vaporize efficiently and yet it never burns the dry herb even at the highest setting. Not sure how they engineered this thing. Will try your idea tomorrow.

Yep, wick out and fill it up. Not sure if the fine grind is required but my experience is this helps on all vapes (especially my Pax) so I don't do it any other way.

I use small Krups coffee grinder but have also used the MFLB finishing grinder to get the same consistency. Depending on what kind of herb you have you can almost get it down to a powder.

Let me know how it works for you....

I wish I had a battery preloaded u lucky s.o.b lol and I didn't think about the dry herb in the cans n have them preloaded that just made this thing even better thanks!!!!! I'm my opinion that just made it more stealth for me eliminating the loading part.

Not sure if the battery was a mistake or what but lucky for me. With the extra ones they threw in for free I have five batteries now! That should last me through any camping trip I would be on.

Sorry Mods....I just realized I posted back to back and I don't know how to fix it. Please merge them.

mod note: Once you have made back-to-back posts only a moderator can fix it. The best thing to do is cut and paste the content of one into the other, then report the redundant post for deletion. Thanks for your concern.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
btw. guys you know there is a exclusive 20% coupon for vaporizerusa on my blog?! ;) it's not a affiliate banner and i don't earn a cent with it, so you also don't need to click on the banner, if you're not comfortabe to do so.

(@mods i hope that's ok, to say, if not just delete it)

i think they are the official distributor or something. they have offered me one a while ago, but haven't send it yet, so no review from me very soon, I guess

mrweed,
Reactions: grokit

trevorzamani

Scott,

I tried it in the cans and it does work like you mentioned. I bought 8 more packs of oil cans just now. Thanks for sharing this tip. Never thought about this before. No more running out when I am out :)

trevorzamani,
Reactions: NickDlow

NickDlow

Log Hog
Same here I tried the herb in the can and there is even less to clean up now too.

Honestly I thing it vapes better in the can. They should advertise this lol good find Scott

Hell yea with 5 batteries u can prob go for a week and never recharge. I just bought a plug converter for my car when I go camping to recharge

NickDlow,

rizzo

Hey guys noticed a bit of discount on hazes site , is that a fresh price drop. Also what is quality of free grinder they include. Thanks

rizzo,

scottg402

Scott,

I tried it in the cans and it does work like you mentioned. I bought 8 more packs of oil cans just now. Thanks for sharing this tip. Never thought about this before. No more running out when I am out :)

Cool!

When I get around to it I will post some pictures of how I set my stuff up.

I usually grind up a bunch of stuff all at once whenever I have time. Usually every week or two at the same time I do a full clean on my devices.

With the Pax I would fill up a bunch of those silver 1"x 1.5" aluminum canisters. Those made it easy for me to dump and reload my pax plus they keep the smell down.

The new plan is to buy a bunch of oil canisters, fill them up and put them into the aluminum canisters.

My devices go into waterproof/smell proof boxes that have enough room for the device, tools, at least one aluminium canister of herb and some alcohol prep pads for cleaning.

I will post pics of my setup when I get some time. Some folks may think this is a lot of extra effort but it allows me to be quick and discreet when I am ready for a session. Also allows me to do all the cleaning and grinding at once which I like a lot.

Last edited:
scottg402,
Reactions: 215z

rizzo

Cool!

When I get around to it I will post some pictures of how I set my stuff up.

I usually grind up a bunch of stuff all at once whenever I have time. Usually every week or two at the same time I do a full clean on my devices.

With the Pax I would fill up a bunch of those silver 1"x 1.5" aluminum canisters. Those made it easy for me to dump and reload my pax plus they keep the smell down.

The new plan is to buy a bunch of oil canisters, fill them up and put them into the aluminum canisters.

My devices go into waterproof/smell proof boxes that have enough room for the device, tools, at least one aluminium canister of herb and some alcohol prep pads for cleaning.

I will post pics of my setup when I get some time. Some folks may think this is a lot of extra effort but it allows me to be quick and discreet when I am ready for a session.

Pictures would be great ,very interesting.

mod note: Edited to fix broken quote

rizzo,

scottg402

Hey guys noticed a bit of discount on hazes site , is that a fresh price drop. Also what is quality of free grinder they include. Thanks

If you are looking at vaporizerusa.net that $249 price is standard and what Haze sells it to you directly at. I have no idea where $279 comes from as I have never seen it that high.

However Mr. Weed mentioned above the 20% discount which is what I paid and made it a bit sweeter and a steal for this device IMO.

Even if you order it directly from Haze they will probably have Vaporizerusa.net ship it since they distribute for Haze and are an authorized seller for warranty purposes.

I will get you some pics Rizzo. My brother in law laugh's at me because I am so anal and organized.

Not sure if the battery was a mistake or what but lucky for me. With the extra ones they threw in for free I have five batteries now! That should last me through any camping trip I would be on.
ed with my stuff.

On another note I contacted Haze today to thank them and ask about feedback. They said just email feedback to sales@hazevaporizers.com and they welcomed the feedback.

I also invited them to check with the mods and sign up for this forum to get feedback from their users and answer questions. She said she would forward on the info to their marketing department. Let's hope they join!

Last edited:

scottg402

Thank you sir

Yep.

And to answer your question on the grinder. I haven't used it but it seems a bit cheap even though it's metal. Also has some "secret vape" advertising on it. What do you expect for free?

I will probably just give it away to a friend in need. I already have more grinders then I know what to do with.

scottg402,

NickDlow

Log Hog
The grinder is nothing special like Scott said just a freebie but a good touch. I'll prob never use it I have a titanium space case which can't be beat IMO.

I get a bit anal with my stuff too. I have a smoking desk in my room with all my stuff organized. I also use an aluminum air tight canister for my pre ground up bud and two little tools for packing and scraping. I do not have a case for it all tho. I'm hesitant because I don't want to make it even more bulky. If u have some recommendations I'm all ears.

rizzo

I store my stuff in a small pirate chest from craft store. Lined it with foam inside and cut out template to securely hold my items. That way everything is there charger ,screens. Jars ,tinctures. I guess I'm anal as we'll.

trevorzamani

A lot to catch up today...after yesterday, had to go to work today. Sucks...my Haze did not come with a grinder. It is also not listed on their site as it comes with a grinder. When did you guys purchase this?

trevorzamani,

trevorzamani

Scott you are a cool dude...i dont need any but thank you. I was just curious. I am doing all wax tonight. I ordered two more batteries today as well. My friend Greg who brought the Solo yesterday, just bought the Haze today. He said there were no discounts on VaporizerUSA. I wish i saw Mr.Weeds post earlier so i could let him know.

trevorzamani,

NickDlow

Log Hog
That's it....
I'm about to make my own bho.

I NEED WAX!!!!!

I'm buying the shit tonight for it. U guys have any experience I kno its off topic but I'm jealous haha

Bho and the haze should go hand in hand so it's not too off topic right? Lol

Scott
That's great that ur buddy liked it that much. More ppl need to see this thread n discover the wonders of the haze vape. This vape is perfect for every type of smoker. I kno I was promoting it in a concentrate thread lol lets spread the word guys.

Last edited:
NickDlow,
Reactions: 215z

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That's it....

I NEED WAX!!!!!

I'm buying the shit tonight for it. U guys have any experience I kno its off topic but I'm jealous haha

Scott
That's great that ur buddy liked it that much. More ppl need to see this thread n discover the wonders of the haze vape. This vape is perfect for every type of smoker. I kno I was promoting it in a concentrate thread lol lets spread the word guys.
You should check out or Concentrates section for some good info. The Concentrates for Noobs thread might be a good place to start.

:peace:

Stu,

virtualpurple

btw. guys you know there is a exclusive 20% coupon for vaporizerusa on my blog?! ;) it's not a affiliate banner and i don't earn a cent with it, so you also don't need to click on the banner, if you're not comfortabe to do so.

(@mods i hope that's ok, to say, if not just delete it)

i think they are the official distributor or something. they have offered me one a while ago, but haven't send it yet, so no review from me very soon, I guess

Discount would not apply for me.

virtualpurple,

NickDlow

Log Hog
Thank you @Stu,

I'm actually watching that thread now. I haven't exactly found the info I need just yet. Most of the how to's are ISO n alcohol washes. But trust I'm going to keep looking the members here are very helpful and informative.

thanks again

Also I'm sorry I have to do this but I have a bit of negative feedback. I'm at work and trying to use my haze. Givin it is windy and I'm traveling on an open cab machine and it just can't get to temp . It is an extreme case but it's what I do. The pax can hang it takes few seconds longer but it holds temp.

It could be because the haze's chambers are closer to the outside elements with that honey comb plastic cover but still no big deal still love the haze tho but I felt I should share that with u guys.

I'm just trying to be objective as possible.

Last edited:

trevorzamani

Thank you @Stu,

I'm actually watching that thread now. I haven't exactly found the info I need just yet. Most of the how to's are ISO n alcohol washes. But trust I'm going to keep looking the members here are very helpful and informative.

thanks again

Also I'm sorry I have to do this but I have a bit of negative feedback. I'm at work and trying to use my haze. Givin it is windy and I'm traveling on an open cab machine and it just can't get to temp . It is an extreme case but it's what I do. The pax can hang it takes few seconds longer but it holds temp.

It could be because the haze's chambers are closer to the outside elements with that honey comb plastic cover but still no big deal still love the haze tho but I felt I should share that with u guys.

I'm just trying to be objective as possible.
Nick that happened to me for a brief moment on that first day vape race towards the end. I suspected that it was the low battery after all day use. Swapped with the fresh battery and did not experience that afterwards. So check your battery buddy. Me and my GF finished all wax i got. Tomorrow i will be out all day with family / friends and try it outside. I will report back.

trevorzamani,

scottg402

That's it....

I NEED WAX!!!!!

Scott

If you try to make some PLEASE don't blow yourself up!

I agree on this thread.

I am actually surprised there is not more excitement about the Haze.

Go look back at the Pax thread when it first started. People were drooling over it for a long time before it came out. Once it did it was crazy the traffic on that thread.

Two bowls + removable battery + herb/oil/wax capability in a very small and efficient design but just a couple of us active on here?

I have researched a lot of vapes and would like to know what everyone is looking at.

Waiting on something that isn't out yet??

Top Bottom