Discontinued Haze Dual V3

ginolicious

This Vape is not the easiest to clean when shatter is used. I have some slight residue on the side of my ovens, side of the oil can, and in oil can I cannot seem to get out.

Soaked the cans over night in ISO. Used a q tip and scrubbed. Same issue with the ovens themselves. Trying to get it clean before my buddy's birthday and all I have is home made rosin to use in it. Don't want the gunk to get worse.

Any suggestions to get that caked stuff off my sidewalls in oven and from the bottom of the oil cans?

I also lost pieces of pipe cleaner in the holes. But I did notice that the holes on the side of oven are easier to get a pipe cleaner in oppose to the holes on the bottom. They the same size or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
ginolicious,

C No Ego

This Vape is not the easiest to clean when shatter is used. I have some slight residue on the side of my ovens, side of the oil can, and in oil can I cannot seem to get out.

Soaked the cans over night in ISO. Used a q tip and scrubbed. Same issue with the ovens themselves. Trying to get it clean before my buddy's birthday and all I have is home made rosin to use in it. Don't want the gunk to get worse.

Any suggestions to get that caked stuff off my sidewalls in oven and from the bottom of the oil cans?

I also lost pieces of pipe cleaner in the holes. But I did notice that the holes on the side of oven are easier to get a pipe cleaner in oppose to the holes on the bottom. They the same size or am I doing something wrong?

the bottom holes cannot be penetrated ( not meant to be) as far as I know without taking the underbelly/oven apart. cannot help you on the oil situation- east coast blues here = illegal and blah blah

C No Ego,

ginolicious

Well that's fine on the bottom holes. I did clean the side holes so hopefully this nice clean job gives my buddy a run for his money tonight.

But yeah if anyone else has any suggestions to clean oil cans and the residue in them it would be great. Totally looks like resin from a bong and its caked on here pretty bad. I get the metal will stain which is fine. But some of my stuff actually has gunk on it

ginolicious,

UnshavenFish

But yeah if anyone else has any suggestions to clean oil cans and the residue in them it would be great.

Magic eraser will get them like new (unless you worry that it's an evil toxic devil sponge, some people do) just needs wet a little then squeezed out and it works almost like sandpaper but leaving no scratch marks, just clean the cans after so there are no tiny bits left that you could inhale.

Edit: I use a wooden toothpick to rub it around in the can

UnshavenFish,

Dynalowrider

If you wet a. Q tip with distilled water, (just damp) and carefully steam a hot bowl with battery removed.
Just vape a can, pull battery and can at 400f. Steam away. Redampen qtip when dry. If you get it to wet, leave the battery out till it's dry completely, inside and out. Doc

Do this at your own risk.

Dynalowrider,

ginolicious

Not sure of @Dynalowrider process here.

Magic eraser is a great idea. I use it on my Vapir rise 2.0. Thought ISO would do it but clearly not. I been on the shatter game for a few days lately

ginolicious,

Bladesman

Been reading this for a while but this is my 1st post, loving this forum and been loving my haze v3. Picked up many tips etc. I swear this vape has saved my wallet and lungs. Ive gone from smoking to vaping and it payed for its self in around 1 month !! I was smoking 14g per weekend to vaping just 7g's per weekend and it gets me more medicated than smoking. Iam now 9 months into vaping, best thing i ever did. I just use dry herb cans (hard to get shatter/oils in uk) but buds are excellent. My experience is - The new taste goes after a day or so of solid use, steel or glass mouthpieces taste the same, i clean the airpath with iso after each session (25 cans) for best performance and oven holes once a week. I always medium to fine grind and tight pack the can... 1st can is really nice (full circle) temp1, then 2. The 2nd can (hollow circle) always is the best, proper big rips and good for vapour production for me on temp 1 then 2 to finish it. Iam usually all done in 15-20 mins, proper battered too for a few hours. Extra battery's are a must for all day sessions, i got the xl's so always some on charge and ready. After 10 cans on the blue battery's they need a charge, but its about the same with my xl battery's too, oh well. My only problem is, i was using it over xmas, all was well, but then I went to use the haze v3 a week ago, the button wont go through heat cycles at all. it clicks ok but nothing is happening, very strange, its never been dropped or anything and only 9 months old. Anyway i have sent off to Haze for a repair or replacement...these things happen i suppose. Just waiting on them returning it now, customer service is, like everybody says, excellent. Even though they just do portable vapes, For the future I am hoping that haze are working on static plug in vape too, given how good the v3 is, i would not hesitate to buy a plug in one. They should get in on the action. Thanks haze, i just wish i started vaping years ago !

Last edited:

ginolicious

Not sure what happened Saturday night. But my Vape took a shit kicking haha.

I had shatter stuck all around the outsides. Thank god a little ISO wiped those off real nice. But that rubber piece with the haze logo near the oven door has a weird scratch all the way down it. Something rubbed on it and left a nice mark. Oh well she still works amazing. Just my OCD really bugs me as now I see a minor scratch.

jptravels4fun

Thanks the the person who helped...sorry about multiple posts that happened...

How have you found the better batteries for the Haze 3. Do you find the cost/upgrade worth it?
Thanks

jptravels4fun,

ginolicious

I don't have the higher batteries. And I am yet to kill one battery when out. I always carry both but never have to use them. Also my unit is maybe a month old.

ginolicious,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
XL batteries are great for outdoor users as they last longer than standard batteries. On the other hand, if you use your Haze at home exclusively, you should be just fine with the 2 standard batteries.

deadpooly6

I've never been in the situation to where both standards wouldn't last me. Even traveling over night 2 batteries will get me though in most cases. And as stated above when I'm home by the time one dies I have another fully charged.

deadpooly6,
Reactions: Sketch420

Bladesman

With regards to batteries, it depends on how much you consume.Typical saturday at home ... If you have 2 dry herb cans per hour or so like me, having 4 batteries are necessary, although i could get away with 4 blue standard ones.Basically i have 2 in the charger at all times.

Bladesman,

Bladesman

Iam getting absolutely screwed by Haze customer services. My V3 is broke, ok. They said, join the upgrade program for $99. Then you get a brand new unit. ok thats cool, whats is not cool is another $62.99 for the delivery to uk. So whats the point ? i may aswell just buy another unit from a uk retailer. for an extra $20. Iam yet to see any of this supposedly great customer service and seriously considering buying a different brand. I hope somebody from haze is reading this ! If they sort out this sorry situation i will gladly report back on here to say all is well.

Bladesman,

ginolicious

Now what's the issue with your haze? Would it not be covered under the 10 year warranty? I don't understand why you are suppose to join the upgrade program. That program is intended to provide you with the latest device

ginolicious,

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
Sad to hear that it things doesnt go as smoothly as you'd hope it goes but did you try going to the reseller where you bought it to claim warranty?

Drexciya,

Bladesman

Sad to hear that it things doesnt go as smoothly as you'd hope it goes but did you try going to the reseller where you bought it to claim warranty?
I cant claim on the warranty as it was my own fault, concentrates apparently leaked, causing the heater to short circuit. This is what haze have told me...only had oil in it once and and it was only 2 drops in each can.Iam not even convinced that it was my fault, how it can leak into it i dont know.

Bladesman,
Reactions: Drexciya

ginolicious

Okay. This is odd. You had oil leak into the heater. Now I use my haze all the time for shatter and haven't had an issue ever.

Now for others on the board have you had issues like this guy? And is there an actual special way to huge the oil cans to prevent such a thing from happening?

Not bashing at all for the record. Just want to know if there is a special way to use it for concentrate so others like myself don't run into such an issue.

ginolicious,

Bladesman

Okay. This is odd. You had oil leak into the heater. Now I use my haze all the time for shatter and haven't had an issue ever.

Now for others on the board have you had issues like this guy? And is there an actual special way to huge the oil cans to prevent such a thing from happening?

Not bashing at all for the record. Just want to know if there is a special way to use it for concentrate so others like myself don't run into such an issue.
I wish they warned me about it, i had oil in it once. 2 cans, 2 drops in each can. Every other time it was dry herb.
I cleaned the vape path nearly everyday, the 2 oven holes every week without fail. Always used 99% iso. When i used it with oil, i even made sure i kept the V3 pretty level,only slightly tilted. It really begs the question, how the hell has my heater stopped working ? I followed all the cleaning procedures given on the haze website, yet it still stopped working. I feel so let down by them because i loved my haze. As it stands, i simply couldnt recommend it to anybody, there must of been an existing issue with mine (was brand new), or there is a design flaw. Either way, it was not fit the purpose...Iam pretty gutted and astounded that their customer services have quoted me for a replacement, altogether including delivery $162. Whats the point. I have just checked with UPS. it would cost $37.43 to send me a new one to the UK. Nowhere the $62.99 they have told me

Last edited:
Bladesman,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
I wish they warned me about it, i had oil in it once. 2 cans, 2 drops in each can. Every other time it was dry herb.
I cleaned the vape path nearly everyday, the 2 oven holes every week without fail. Always used 99% iso. When i used it with oil, i even made sure i kept the V3 pretty level,only slightly tilted. It really begs the question, how the hell has my heater stopped working ? I followed all the cleaning procedures given on the haze website, yet it still stopped working. I feel so let down by them because i loved my haze. As it stands, i simply couldnt recommend it to anybody, there must of been an existing issue with mine (was brand new), or there is a design flaw. Either way, it was not fit the purpose...Iam pretty gutted and astounded that their customer services have quoted me for a replacement, altogether including delivery $162. Whats the point.
Bladesman

It should be one or the other. If you wanted an upgrade, you do it at 99.00. If you want service on a non-warranty claim, you pay service fee which covers your shipping too. If you PM me your order details, contact info, i can look it up and sort it out for you.

ginolicious

I'm glad haze has contacted bladesman and the issue will be resolved one way or another.

But for us who are still curious, how should we be using our devices with shatter and concentrate? Or should we just steer clear of it? Can @Haze Vaporizers providr any advice on how to use our devices with concentrate for those who enjoy to dibble dabble? Perhaps a video?

Top Bottom