Discontinued Haze Dual V3

ginolicious

Not sure which has better flavour. Glass of steel. Steel felt different in my mouth and had a minor metal taste. My nose was stuffed last night. But I do enjoy the first temp setting. Giving all my shit a clean after my parents leave and then to make some concentrates.

ginolicious,

Dynalowrider

If you soak a gooey mouthpiece in Everclear it dissolves the reclaim into the vail. After a few soaked mp the Everclear gets dark brown. Makes an excellent tincture. Few drops under the tongue eases pain, plus a good fuzzy feeling. In a drink, coffee, use your imagination. Doc

ShovelHead

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory!
If you soak a gooey mouthpiece in Everclear it dissolves the reclaim into the vail. After a few soaked mp the Everclear gets dark brown. Makes an excellent tincture. Few drops under the tongue eases pain, plus a good fuzzy feeling. In a drink, coffee, use your imagination. Doc
I do the same thing, when I clean my V3 I will put the q-tips that I use to clean it and sometimes abv or nugs in a jar of Everclear to reclaim :tup: I do not have a set time I let it sit in the Everclear but this last batch was for 3 weeks and it came out great! :clap:

ginolicious

Wow this ever clear thing I want to try. Seems like weed has so many uses for me now. I just recently been getting into the ISO washes and the more I listen to you guys the more I find new stuff. A dab under the tongue wow. Just need to find ever clear I guess.

ginolicious

Just did a thorough clean on my Haze. Wasnt too dirty cause it's still new and I have been keeping up on it. Did the ovens and the air path wish ISO. I do have a question though. When I cleaned my airpath I did see a few treats come out on the q tip. Took about 2-3 q tips double sided to get all the treats out. I use convection screens and herb chamber to vape, but primarily herb chamber.

Last edited:

ShovelHead

Just did a thorough clean on my Haze. Wasnt too dirty cause it's still new and I have been keeping up on it. Did the ovens and the air path wish ISO. I do have a question though. When I cleaned my airpath I did see a few treats come out on the q tip. Took about 2-3 q tips double sided to get all the treats out. I use convection screens and herb chamber to vape, but primarily herb chamber.
Yeah I get those treats sometimes too. No big deal, I take my cleaning tool and use the round brush dipped in iso and clean out my air path first to get those out and then use q-tips dipped in iso to clean the rest of it up til I see no more stuff on my q-tip. Easy Vape to Clean!.

ginolicious

I noticed somethings strange with the batteries. Maybe someone could help me.

I charged the batteries till they are full. Then when I plug the charger back in a day later the batteries seem to have to charge again for an hour or two. Shouldn't they just read full?

ginolicious,

ShovelHead

I noticed somethings strange with the batteries. Maybe someone could help me.

I charged the batteries till they are full. Then when I plug the charger back in a day later the batteries seem to have to charge again for an hour or two. Shouldn't they just read full?

You need to pm Alex and ask him about that :sherlock:, mine does not do that. I leave mine plugged in all the time but I use my V3 all day long, so when I go to get another battery it's ready to go I have done what you did but mine had 2 solid lights on the charger and it took around 15-20 minutes to get back to a full charge, and I've also put them back in the charger after a full charge 2-3 days later and they had a full charge(I have an extra set of batteries that are in the rotation). Just PM Alex and he'll help you out. :tup:
They will drain a little just sitting around not being used.

Last edited:

mrtnluther

Berlin School
Hey Shovelhead....we been modded. Still love my Haze. Tried some concentrates in it.....nowhere near as good as my Linx Zero pen!!

mrtnluther,

ShovelHead

Hey Shovelhead....we been modded. Still love my Haze. Tried some concentrates in it.....nowhere near as good as my Linx Zero pen!!
Yeah I saw that, I figured that would happen after I posted it and I got to looking around. There's another thread just for that topic so mods were just doing their job. I was just trying to get something going here in the Haze thread because it feels dead now :rip: and Haze reps do not seem to come on here as often as they use to, but I'm sure they have other important stuff to do besides hang out here all day LOL. :popcorn:

Majordude2626

Yeah I saw that, I figured that would happen after I posted it and I got to looking around. There's another thread just for that topic so mods were just doing their job. I was just trying to get something going here in the Haze thread because it feels dead now :rip: and Haze reps do not seem to come on here as often as they use to, but I'm sure they have other important stuff to do besides hang out here all day LOL. :popcorn:

I feel the same way, I use this vape more than my ti-vong-s and my ff2, but not much more for me to say that hasn't been already said. This vape is great, easy on my lungs, its cool I don't need and app, easy to clean and maintain, pairs well with water pieces, great CS dept, warranty top notch, friggin cans for prepack, its basically my desktop when with my fc-187, or throw ss mouthpiece in for travel. Shit haze is having a bogo sale right now, but I only need one haze for backup, not two. If they do a 50percent off like BF i'm all over it though. If you check the haze square thread in the unrelased forum, there is talk of new stuff coming down the pipeline and new announcement sometime in Feb. Hopefully that will liven up this thread.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Thank you guys. I have setup email notifications exclusive to the threads here so we will be here :) more and more.

Haze will be at Champs show in Vegas between Feb 7th - 9th. I will share pictures of everything that is new and coming out very soon. You guys have been the fuel of our inspirations and we are very excited to share all great news through here as we move along. We try not to comment on every post in order to keep this thread clean and let all members share their experiences with Haze but please know that we read all posts without exceptions as they all have valuable feedback inside. I am also in touch with many other members of FC through PMs. Thank you for being so passionate about the industry and about vaporizers all in all. Thank you also for the great support here as always.

bibblybobbly

I believe I'm following proper cleaning guidelines - I q-tip the air path with ISO until the q-tip comes out clear, I keep the oven holes clear of debris with pipe cleaners...

But it's still messed up - the switch is very "sticky" when cold, and I feel like it's a matter of time until it craps out on me. What can I do to alleviate this?

bibblybobbly,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
I believe I'm following proper cleaning guidelines - I q-tip the air path with ISO until the q-tip comes out clear, I keep the oven holes clear of debris with pipe cleaners...

But it's still messed up - the switch is very "sticky" when cold, and I feel like it's a matter of time until it craps out on me. What can I do to alleviate this?

Hi,

Please PM me with your order/address details, i can get it deep cleaned for you. It really depends how you use the unit but i need to talk with you to understand more. I will follow up tomorrow morning.

ginolicious

Just had a stoner heart attack. I was sitting there vaping a nice bowl of some home made shatter. Qwiso with AVB. Shit tastes like my rosin press hash. And then all of a sudden the back piece of my vaporizer opened. The rear opened just like the oven door does. Anyone ever notice this? It went back together perfectly. But what's the point of it opening it? Also pretty vaped right now.

Sketch420

Ha ya I noticed that also but it's just made to new able to pop out off and clean the whole outside of the unit. Apparently you can clean the whole outside with ISO. Funny things happen when your baked, that would never happen sober.

Sketch420,

ginolicious

Oven holes in haze v3 how do you guys clean? Obviously with a pipe cleaner but you put a bit of ISO on it as well? I noticed mine is a little dirty in the actual holes.

ginolicious,

jptravels4fun

I just got the Haze 3 and am having a hard time securing the lids on the steel canisters. Is there some easy way to securing them so you can transport?

Last edited:
jptravels4fun,

C No Ego

Thanks for the vid Stu!

as a note-- I cleaned the two little paths in each herb chamber leading to the air tube with a iso dipped pipe cleaner for the first time! wow it is like new again!
a tip- the pipe cleaner I used left fibers in the two paths later after cleaning... I tried to knock off any loose fiber on the cleaner first but could not get all the loose fibers off... so after cleaning the unit was turned on @ each separate chamber for a minute or so just to warm it up. I then took the battery out and set the main switch the first chamber, inserted the mouthpiece and proceeded to blow.. the fist blow caused some of the fiber to be partially exposed and I pulled it out manually... the second blow on the other chamber dislodged the obtrusion instantly and it's somewhere in the room, lol stuck to the wall?? Anyway, this vape now pulls so free and clear on both bowls!!

Thanks again Stu!!

I just got the Haze 3 and am having a hard time securing the lids on the steel canisters. Is there some trick to securing them so you can transport?

I've found that having the little tab ( top tab) that sticks down from the top flat piece with the holes in it at a little more than 90 degrees to the plane of the flat top helps hold it on there... when you insert it on top of the can that little top piece tab tucks into the side of the can with the cut out in it and that extra 90 degree plus provides enough grab to hold the top on...
How I do it is set top piece on the can at a slight angle first cupping around the can tab that sticks up from the can to lock the top piece in place.. I then start to set it down flush on top and position with one finger the top piece tab so it tucks in tight to the can( that tab needs to insert inside the wall of the can with minor pressure against inner can wall). then make sue it sits perfectly center so the top piece tab holes are fully exposed for air flow and wa la.
it's a little tricky because the can tilts in slightly and when you get the top piece inserted at the top of can where the can is cut out it then goes down some and gets caught at the bottom of the can cut out... this is where you apply a little more pressure to get it to clear that cut out and then it seats... if it seats right then there is a pressure inside the inner wall that holds the top on and its portable etc...
just as habit know whenever I cash a can and clean it out I automatically flex that top piece tab for next session...

edit,, I remember those tiny rubber little bands, I think they were for braces on teeth... they could hold the tops on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom